November 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday ticker change 6/27

I know a few of us are halfway there. Seems last week we misplaced all but 2 of us. 

1) How far along are you and size?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this or next week? 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: Tell us something weird/unique about yourself! 

Re: Tuesday ticker change 6/27

• Options
    1) How far along are you and size? 21 weeks, endive (whatever tf that is)

2) How are you feeling? I'm feeling ok.  My stomach is getting really hard and I know my skin is stretching.  But this little dancer in there is very active, so that's comforting.

3) Any appointments this or next week? Nope

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? I wish I could find cute, inexpensive maternity clothes.  I also wish I could find bras that didn't cost $60 and lasted longer than a few weeks.

5) GTKY: Tell us something weird/unique about yourself! I own a dog bakery and would totally foster dogs if I had the time and energy.  It would be super cool to have an actual store where I could host an adoptable dog each week.  I also want a wiener dog named Frank...or maybe Colonel Mustard.

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    1) How far along are you and size ?
    20 weeks, a banana....a very long banana

2) How are you feeling?
    better than I have been. Heartburn still gets Me at the worst times and I'm back to not being as hungry and before.

Midwife appointment and anatomy scan tomorrow. We are taking DD with us, she invested in the pregnancy and wants to see the baby. 

I LOVE my snoogle.  DH doesn't like it as much because I keep it along my back.  I want this to be a boy but after cleaning the bathrooms I'm not sure if I want a boy anymore. There's enough grossness and pee everywhere with a grown man.

my pinky toes are mostly cartilage, worried my dad when I was little and he actually had my feet checked out. I can also grab things with my feet which my DD inherited.  I'm not as helpless as I let DH believe, I'm sure he knows by now which lets him know that I don't need him, I want him, may also make me difficult at times. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@maximumeffort good luck at your anatomy scan tomorrow!!  I've been sleeping with a king size pillow in the middle of the bed.  It gets on SO's nerves, but he's the one that suggested it since my back and hips started hurting lol.  So now I hug the pillow and my small dog sleeps under it.

I'm having a girl and very scared about future hormones.

• Options
    19 weeks, mango. US tech said today that baby looks like he weighs about 10 oz.

2) How are you feeling? 
    Other than pure exhaustion, I'm feeling pretty good. The heartburn is constant but that's normal for every pregnancy with me.

Had a regular OB check up yesterday and anatomy scan today! So nice to hear/see a baby again!

I have double jointed fingers and toes! I also have a "coffee stain" birthmark that was passed down from my mom and not both of my kids so far have it as well.
  • Options
    @maximumeffort I practically have to clean the bathroom every day with 2 boys. There is always pee somewhere. I can't stand it!
  • Options
    19w. Mango or hedgehog
    2) How are you feeling?
    I'm doing great! Eating CONSTANTLY now. 
    July 7th we find out the sex!
    DH is driving me nuts! His work schedule is awful right now and I know he's stressed due to it but he takes it out on me and the pregnancy. I was gone for 5 days for a girls week and he just annoyed me leading up to it and while I was there. I only got home yesterday so I haven't seen him yet, I was sleeping when he got home and left for work before he woke up. I'm just praying work stops making him so cranky cuz its ANNOYING!! 
    I am obsessed with jellyfish and sharks. I think they are the coolest thing ever and love watching them. I don't ever wanna be in the water with either lol but I could watch them all day.
  • Options
    @kaitlinliz have you ever touched a jellyfish?  Like one that has washed ashore or something? My aunt and I were talking about it yesterday and she said they feel hard.  I never would've thought!!

• Options
    jka427jka427 member
    1) How far along are you and size? 20 weeks! Banana!

2) How are you feeling? Great.. I feel awesome actually. 

3) Any appointments this or next week? Had my AS on Monday ...next appt is 7/7.

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm so excited to be having another boy. I just can't think of s name I like (or one that DH will agree with lol)

5) GTKY: Tell us something weird/unique about yourself!  Hmmm...I lost 160 pounds in the last 2 years. Does that count??? 
  • Options
    Day late, but I'm here!

1) How far along are you and size? 20 weeks 1 day...halfway!

2) How are you feeling? Feeling really good! Slight occasional heartburn and afternoon energy crash are my only issues...can't complain!

3) Any appointments this or next week? I had my 20 week appointment yesterday and all went well. We have a rescan of the heart and fetal echocardiogram on Friday.

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? nope

5) GTKY: Tell us something weird/unique about yourself! I get really anxious if the house is not organized but I am not a natural organizer...picnic to live with!
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016