August 2017 Moms

Weekly Symptoms Thread 6/26

Re: Weekly Symptoms Thread 6/26

• tova24tova24 member
    @SouthernMama15 I read that that can happen and is normal. 
  • @SouthernMama15 yeah I'm so swollen I have vulvular vericose veins. Hot. I'm so glad my bf doesn't look down there anymore. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @tova24 mirrors lol I can't see down either. 
  • @tova24 definitely can't see, I actually felt it when wiping. 
  • @SouthernMama15
    +1 for the swelling.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Definitely just peed myself from a baby punch to the bladder. At work. I have no extra pants ugh.  
  • littlebug2010littlebug2010 member
    edited June 2017
    @belmont1785 That sucks! I have done it a few times, after going pee, and not getting it all out! I have an extra pair of underwear in my bag at all times now. Can you go home at lunch to change?

Edit: words are hard and estra isnt even a word! 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • @littlebug2010

I'm an hour away so I just took off my pants and washed them in the sink and dried in hand dryer. I don't even care anymore. And I'm wearing some sort of pad from now on...lesson learned!
  • @belmont1785 Well Im glad you were able to at least dry them.  My work doesn't have hand dryers, only paper, so I would have had a problem.  In fact, I probably would have gone home! 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • LIGHTENING CROTCH. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @LadyDi711 Thanks! I have a doc appt tomorrow and I'm going to ask what the strongest I can take is. I used to be able to tell what would give me heartburn, but at this point, it seems to be just about everything. 
  • @SouthernMama15 YEP. It's slightly traumatizing. 
  • tova24tova24 member
    @belmont1785 awww.  I'm so sorry! 
  • I'm preggo with my first and am 34 wks today. I'm having the worst back pain, tailbone pain, pelvic pain and a bit of cramps yesterday and today. I was doing great and then all of a sudden I'm not. I'm hoping this passes. I miss my energy. Anyone else have this happen? 6 wks to go! 
  • @NewMommy-34
    All totally normal symptoms.  Your body is prepping for labor.  Take it easy for the next 6 weeks, it will fly by. Best of luck with everything. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Thank you! Being my first, I wasn't sure as it all came on so fast. 
  • tova24tova24 member
    @NewMommy-34 that all sounds about right! Have you experienced the fun that is sneezing and peeing? 
  • My back locked up and I couldn't get up from DS's floor.  I just started crying from my plight. 
  • tova24tova24 member
    @taylormarie923 hugs!!! I'm so sorry!
  • I'm noticing Braxton Hicks more often now and they're slightly uncomfortable.  I know they're normal and common, especially with this being my third, but they still make me a little nervous when I feel them.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • tova24tova24 member
    My little Landon loves kicking my rib cage! He also hits some nerves that make my legs to twitch. 
  • tova24 said:
    My little Landon loves kicking my rib cage! He also hits some nerves that make my legs to twitch. 
    I don't know if this has happened to any one else... but my friend has a rib permanently out of whack because her kid kicked her so hard. Isn't that nuts?

My baby seems to be permanently wedged against my rib, which is not comfortable in any normal sitting position, but she's not outright kicking it. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • tova24tova24 member
    @DeansGirl14 that's crazy and mind blowing. I'm still amazed when I see a picture of what a pregnant person's insides look like with everything shifted around to accommodate LO. Blows my mind that in a couple of weeks it'll just got back to its old place.
  • @tova24 have you ever seen this animation? I think it's amazing. This video has been around awhile but it's gotten more attention lately especially from people who are like, "Yeah, the baby doesn't come out that easily..."

BabyFruit Ticker
  • tova24tova24 member
    @DeansGirl14 I saw one like this one! It's incredible. 
  • @DeansGirl14 my LO loves the rib cage! Sometimes she just wiggles her feet right behind my ribcage and it feels more like being awkwardly tickled. I laughed the other day, in a meeting! Luckily, my boss thought it was funny.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • tova24tova24 member
    @smallbutmighty77 Landon loves to wiggle around. The other day I was standing and talking to a coworker and you could see Landon kick and drag his foot! My coworker was so freaked out! Too funny. 
  • lewlivlewliv member
    My pelvic pain has now gone full circle and is accompanied by pain on my hips and lower back. 
    Baby is full on alien right now! I'm feeling like Sigourney Weaver. 

• 8 large glasses of lemon water, box under my desk for my feet and compression socks all day...my feet still look like potatoes! My ankles actually hurt at the end of the day. Seeing the doc tomorrow, so hopefully she'll have some more advice. 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • @babyudell8815 I'm thinking of you, we've had twins in the NICU and while it is a hard time it's for the best!   Make sure you take care of yourself right now as well as baby UDELL
  • @babyudell8815 congrats on your little baby.  I hope she continues to get stronger and stronger so you can bring her home before too long! 
  • tova24tova24 member
    @babyudell8815 sending lots of love and good vibes. Hope you and baby stay strong!
  • @babyudell8815
    Congrats!! Sending prayers that she can come home soon.  Nicu nurses are absolute saints, so she's definitely in great hands.  

Pregnancy Ticker

• This is the first week that i have felt good! After my fight with DH on Sunday, I think we both compromised a bit, he's been more understanding, and I'm trying a bit harder to help around the house.  It's making me feel like a human again, and has kept my anxiety under control. I haven't had a panic attack since Sunday night!  I have constant lightning crotch whenever baby is awake, but other than that I feel great.  Tomorrow I will be 34 weeks, so I think that in and of itself is giving me a lot of faith and hope.  We are all getting so close to snuggling out sweet babies!

Pregnancy Ticker

• @babyudell8815 Congratulations!! I'm so glad you both are doing well. Fingers crossed your NICU stay is short - she is in great hands, I'm sure. You'll be home snuggling before you know it!

@kristenk727 so glad you're feeling better. I think @littlebug2010 mentioned this.. but 34 weeks feels like a big milestone for some reason. I'm not sure if it has any significance, but it feels like a big week!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • EmyB30EmyB30 member
    (I made an introduction post so I'm hoping it's ok to post)
    Lately I can tell I can't do near as much as I use to do. We are camping this weekend and I was rushing around after church last night get things packed, feed myself, my kid, the dog, shower us both, put kid to bed and then I started nesting. I started feeling super lightheaded, clamy, sweaty, shaky. I had to sit down and chugged about a 32 oz glass of water. Which isn't smart do at 9pm...I was up peeing about 6 times. Still feel a little wonky this morning but I'll take it easy today.

Also I may be the minority but I always feel so much "better" when baby boy is high.When he's low I get such awful pressure and lightening crotch. I look like a crazy person begging and pleading for him to move up. 

I agree with everyone else. Hitting 34 weeks (tomorrow) feels like a milestone. I also know that if I have him at 34 weeks that we won't have to be transported to another hospital for NICU.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @babyudell8815 glad y'all are doing well and hope you're both home soon!

@kristenk727 glad you and the hubs are doing better! I feel less anxious and emotional when I'm busy so I'm trying to find some small things I can do each day to keep busy without overdoing it. I've washed bottles the past couple days. I think I'm going to do some baby laundry today and maybe pack the diaper bag. I'm just telling myself 5 more weeks till the baby is out and I can take my Zoloft again.