1st Trimester

6 weeks symptoms - or lack of!

I'm 6 weeks and 2 days - but yet to have the symptoms kick in! Had a bit of cramping and twinging, very tired but with disrupted sleep and vivid dreams. That's it though! No sore boobs or nausea (apart from the odd wave last week!) Anyone else strangely quiet on the symptoms front?

Re: 6 weeks symptoms - or lack of!

• I didn't have any symptoms at 6w beyond a missed period with my first pregnancy. Everything kicked in around 8 weeks. I also know some ladies who never have any early symptoms! Each pregnancy is different. Try to enjoy it while it lasts!
  • Just tired and sore boobs on my end I'm 6 weeks and 2 days over here!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 5 weeks. With this pregnancy I have a missing period, cramps, slightly sore boobs, and round ligament pain. My other pregnancies I only had a missing period this early.
  • ko321ko321 member
    I'm 6w5d and have very little symptoms. I get tired easily and have had cramping and sore boobs.  But no morning sickness or nausea yet.  Hopefully it will stay far far away! :)  
  • So jealous. Enjoy ladies ❤️
  • I am about 7.5 weeks and I have only had frequent urination, slightly tender breasts, and fatigue. Fatigue is the one that is affecting me the most. I work from home (freelance designer) and I keep needing naps in the afternoon and I never took naps since preschool. I guess we are lucky so far. Hopefully we stay lucky! Morning sickness sounds like a bitch.
  • With DD I had basically no first tri symptoms. Maybe a little breast tenderness and fatigue... if that. Overall was just the exact same as before. Was an easy pregnancy the whole way through. Sometimes you just luck out! 

• I'm 5 weeks and 1 day. I know... Sooooooo far along, right!? Lol. I have no symptoms aside from being a little sleepy/tired. Some very minor cramping here and there and frequent bathroom runs, but no morning sickness. I am on pins and needles waiting for the other shoe to drop and for additional symptoms to kick in. Buuuut I am hoping they do not. At least not anytime soon... Here's to hoping.
  • With DD, I had no symptoms. Except for heartburn starting at the end of 2nd trimester. This time around I've been put through the ringer and I'm wishing I had no symptoms. Symptoms or lack of symptoms does not mean there is something wrong with your pregnancy. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker