TWW Tuesday 6/27

Month/cycle:  

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What's your favorite family tradition?

Re: TWW Tuesday 6/27

• Month/cycle: 6/4

CD/DPO: 68/8

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: idk, my resolve is weakening. 

R/R: Why doesn't Tylenol work for my headaches? 

CS/Q: So, it's not unusual for me to get specific side pelvic pain pre-O, but usually when I get closer to AF I have lower, more centralized pain. The past two days I've had twinges of pain on my left side on and off and it's driving me BSC. 

GTKY: Playing board games in NYE. But now I play board games all time!
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • kiwi2628kiwi2628 member
    edited June 2017
    Month/cycle: 10/11 

CD/DPO: I don't remember/9

Timing: -4, -3, -1 IUI, O IUI

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: Maybe Friday? Maybe not at all

R/R: I don't know why, but I am feeling grumpy and annoyed today

CS/Q:

My family is small- our cousins are all across the country and we don't really talk to them, and my parents are divorced, so its really just my mom, sister and I (before I got married, now I am attached to a huge italian catholic family...oy). Well, my family isn't huge into Thanksgiving and it seemed so silly to cook so much food for the 3 of us, so we always go out to a nice restaurant on Thanksgiving (we live just outside Manhattan so its easy and there is SO MUCH thats open). We love it! Although now that I am married, we spend every other Thanksgiving with my mom doing that and the other ones with his ginormous family.

• Loading the player...
  • @pebbledam Tylenol barely works for me either. my go to is Excedrin.. I love my Excedrin.

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Month/cycle:  8/6 1AL

CD/DPO: 28/11

Timing: all the days

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: don't think I'll be needing to...

R/R: Rant: Started spotting brown quite a bit last night and this morning so I'm guessing today or tomorrow will be my last day in TWW. *TW* looks like the cycle after my mc is a bit wonky after all *ENDTW* I also got a random nosebleed last night for no apparent reason. Rave: I had a great phone convo with a friend last night that made me happy!

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What's your favorite family tradition? I don't know if this would be an absolute favorite, but my dad makes what he calls "garbage bag nachos" ever Sunday during football season. They are delicious. 
  • @pebbledam I love the board games on NYE tradition! I never use Tylenol, but Ibuprofen has always worked for me on my headaches, unless they're migraines. 
    @kiwi2628 Wow, it must be so interesting going back and forth between those two families and their celebrations! Sorry you're feeling grumpy today... FX for Friday anyways! What makes you feel like you won't need to/get to test?
    @catlady1215 Whoa, we have the same tradition! :grin:
    @looeeze So sorry about the spotting  :( On the other hand, garbage bag nachoes sound strangely appealing...
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• @kiwi2628 - I loved my small family dinners for the holidays. They were so special to all of us. 
    @catlady1215 - I just got home from work and took some excedrin! I only had Tylenol in my purse while I was at work! I'm trying to hold off until Saturday to test, too. Stay strong!
    @looeze - Sorry for the impending AF, but hopefully the next cycle won't be so wonky. Please describe these nachos! (i love nachos)

@hedgepig - FX so hard for you!
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • Month/cycle:  5

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: -5,-3,-1,0,+1

Typical LP length: 10-12

Testing: July 2nd

R/R: meh just looking forward to the weekend

CS/Q:

We are an extremely small family and we are very boring and typical. I like that we make ham for both Christmas and thanksgiving.
  • I'm out-- nobody follow me over!!
  • @hedgepig - I'm staying away from ibuprofen right now since it can impede implantation.  :(
    @kiki75 - What kind of monster puts raisins in cinnamon rolls!?
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • @kiki75 Cinnamon rolls: either, both. I love my cinnamon rolls with anything and everything. I used to make them with apples, walnuts and dried cranberries, but lately I've been making them with orange zest. I usually do nuts/raisins depending on who I'm making them for and their preferences.
    And you?
    Also, major FX for you tomorrow!!!
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• Month/cycle:  2/2 AL

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: all

Typical LP length: 15-16

Testing: July 1

R/R: I started spotting a bit two days ago. I have a sore throat. My boobs hurt. So I'm either KU or my period is bringing its friend strep throat along this month. Could go either way!

CS/Q:

GTKY: What's your favorite family tradition? Honestly I don't think we have any. When I was little we left milk and cookies out for Santa... but I'm an only child, my parents are divorced and my dad was never into holidays at all. I only have one cousin and he's 13 years older. DH's family is Jewish, but they don't really do anything. I guess a family tradition is pretending to be sick so we don't have to go to the Long Island relatives' for Passover? I'm hoping we can create traditions of our own when we have kids. But DH doesn't even know how Santa and the Easter bunny work! 
  • looeezelooeeze member
    edited June 2017
    @pebbledam LOL @ that gif! He basically took peppers, tomatoes, garlic, onions, etc, and stirred them into a giant bowl of melted cheese. Then he'd dump that into a big plastic bag that's filled with cheesy doritos, sealed it, and gave it a hefty shake. We each took a bowlful and have to eat them with a fork because they're so messy. They were especially good before any of us realized that plastic bags weren't the greatest thing to make your food in, cause now we don't use the bag anymore, we use a big mixing bowl and they definitely don't taste as good. Mmmm BPAs. I hope your headache goes away!

All this talk of cinnamon rolls is making me really want one. I'm on team no raisin, @kiki75

• @hedgepig do you make home made? Cause I absolutely cheat and make the premade lol. I do want to try homemade one year.

@looeeze I'm sorry about the spotting :(

@kiki75 no raisins... and not home made lol. I'm a cheater.

@pebbledam fingers crossed for both of us on sat! .... or sooner. Or not. Ah! Lol

@charlestonchew growing up, that was our family's thing also. Ham and my moms potato salad for every holiday. Now I love that dh's family does turkey. Still love ham but I missed out on the turkey goodness all those years.

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • BOO, sorry @purplg8r. :(  I'll probably be joining you in a day or two.  
  • Month/cycle:  1/1

CD/DPO: 27/13

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -1, O

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: Well since I had some spotting yesterday which isn't a normal thing for me, I POAS...  I had a faint line after a 2 minute wait, but I wanted to be sure.  Went to the store bought a new box with one normal and one digital.  POAS again later that evening since my DH wasn't convinced either.  Still unsure since the wisp of a line that I could see and DH couldn't see didn't really help anything.  I teased DH that I will take the digital in the morning after I wake up and it will totally say "Maybe"... Well the digital test did just that.  I followed the directions and nothing ever appeared.  That stupid clock was there but nothing else ever showed up... REALLY?? 

R/R: Rant: Being a girl is the worst thing sometimes... that is all.

CS/Q:

My grandfather would decorate and bake christmas cookies with me every year until the year he passed away.  I still make cookies every year.  I usually have some of my cousins over to help since they never got to meet him and I want them to have the experience I did.  Can't wait to do this with my future children! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @doxiemoxie212 - FX it's option A. 
    @looeze - That sounds delicious! (with or without the BPAs, lol!)
    @catlady1215 - We do turkey on thanksgiving and ham on Christmas so we get both each year! I love both!

Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • @catlady1215 Yep, homemade all the way! You should def try making them from scratch... they're not very hard, but sooooooo good!
    @pebbledam I didn't know that about ibuprofen and implantation... glad I haven't taken any in a while!
    @looeeze Those sound amazing! I want.
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• @hedgepig Do you have a recipe you'd like to share? :D (I feel like half my tags for you are asking you about food.)
  • looeeze  Sorry!  I was not trying to upset anyone.  I am just not sure whats going on with my body.  =/
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Month/cycle:  5/5

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: eh

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: A week or never, we’ll see.

R/R: Next cycle, I am buying a thermometer. Apparently that spontaneous fever is back but it’s magically gone when I take my temp again two seconds later.

CS/Q:

GTKY: At Thanksgiving we make homemade ravioli and then eat them on Christmas Day for dinner. Christmas day is also very routine year to year.

@pebbledam – ugh I hate Tylenol! It doesn’t work for me either. I’m Aleve all the way but now that we’re TTC, only Aleve during AF.

@kiwi2628 – sorry you’re feeling grumpy and annoyed. I hope that things get better as the day goes on!

@catlady1215 – ya for getting VIP! I haven’t used the overlay yet but sounds like something I will be doing today lol

@looeeze – sorry about the spotting and the nosebleed.

@hedgepig – Oh cool home-brewed beer! Hopefully you don’t get to taste it.

@kiki75 – OMG that seafood feast sounds amazing. Dammit now I’m craving seafood.

@charlestonchew – sometimes small and boring is the way to go. Holidays can be so exhausting in a big family setting.

@purplg8r – so sorry about CD1. Hugs!

@doxiemoxie212 – FX for not AF. Sounds like she’ll be a doosie this time if she comes. 

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • @KSMcClary a faint line means KU tbh. The digital ones tend to be a bit less sensitive, and you haven't missed a period yet so plenty of tests won't be able to detect hormones yet. TW when I was KU, I pulled negative tests until 16 DPO because my LP is 15-16 days. That's why FF recommends waiting until a missed period so you're not wasting money and emotions on tests. 
  • @justkeepswimming8 I'm glad to hear that you're getting a new thermometer! That old one sounded like a real PITA. And I love the idea of cooking for Christmas on Thanksgiving.

All this talk of food is making my mouth water.
  • @hedgepig - Ibuprofen can also delay O.  :(
    @KSMcClary - Would you mind deleting your testing section or putting it in a spoiler box? If you are uncertain of a test result, you can take it over to the first tri board and ask them in the "What does a positive look like?" thread. 
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • @hedgepig-- My fingers are crossed for your testing tomorrow!!!! :) 

@pebbledam - What is your typical fam fav game?
    @justkeepswimming8 - were you just relying on OPKs for O?
    @doxiemoxie212 -- glad I am not alone with family tradition shortage ;) ha

Month/cycle:  3/2

CD/DPO: 40/6

Timing: -3, O

Typical LP length: 11-13 days

Testing: This weekend. If I don't cave sooner. I know, I know.

R/R: My husband lost his job yesterday. He got the notice through text. There's some major drama going down at his job and instead of being heart broken and scared I am almost relieved because I hated being in the middle of it.

CS/Q: I posted my chart in the chart stalk thread if anyone wants to peak at it. I had a big dip today and just cautious. 

We don't have many traditions in our family... if any? In fact, I have been enjoying reading all of yours and now I am quite jealous.
    I guess one tradition is that almost everyone in my family gets a great dane at some point in their life. Seriously everyone gets one. We have a deep family love for big gentle beast dogs ;) However, currently I have a maltese so a far cry from great dane.

Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @garnetandgoldgrace - I started temping this cycle along with OPKs. Good thing because I didnt get a positive OPK this cycle. 

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • kiki75kiki75 member
    In other news, I'm apparently surrounded by monsters. 
    Justin Gammon gif lol monster breakfast GIF

Raisins alllllllllll the way.

danish GIF

H and I will go places and get all excited when we see cinnamon rolls on the menu and we'll be just about to order them... until we ask if there are raisins and they say no.  :s

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • @kiki75 are you one of those people who is  excited  to find out there are raisins in. Cookies???
  • @garnetandgoldgrace : I'm so sorry about your husband's job. I hope it turns out to be a blessing in disguise, so to speak.

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• kiki75kiki75 member
    @doxiemoxie212 Duh, of course. Not things like snickerdoodles but oatmeal? Hell yes! My mom and grandma also used to make Boston cookies. I can't find a comparable recipe on here but I'm pretty sure there's a bit of chocolate in there and definitely raisins.

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • @notthefather What makes you think that temp was bad? If it was timing or sleep or something, you can just note it in FF. And welcome to TWW :) 

@garnetandgoldgrace Sorry about YH's job. Finding out via text seems super unprofessional :/ FX he bounces back quickly!
  • @kiki75 Glad I passed the raisin test so we can still be friends. I don't like raisins all that much by themselves, but in stuff? Hell yes. 
    @doxiemoxie212 Definitely not strep throat... I have everything crossed for you!!
    @garnetandgoldgrace So sorry to hear about YH... that's so scary!
    @justkeepswimming8 Your ravioli tradition sounds lovely and yummy! Sorry about your thermometer though, that must be super frustrating!
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016