Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday

2»

Re: WTO Monday

• I don't know where my days go! I've been lurking throughout the day though.

@LazyCrane You don't sound very lazy to me. At all. But your posts are very motivating to get my but to a class ASAP.

@Pinky917 Fun! I love home reno projects! What are the new cabinets like? (wood, color, glass?)

@hollieileen  Sorry about your CD1 but yay NC! I live here so I'm biased but a trip to the lake with family sounds fabulous. 

@JennyColada So sorry to hear about the job! That can be so disheartening. Finding new work is such a stressful process. I hope your mental health day gives you some new energy.

@Dilynne Ugh! Kidney infections are awful! Are you feeling better?

@dukestar5 You sound like you had a wonderfully productive day! 
  • @skilledsailor, don't be fooled...I go do an hour of yoga and then I watch 17 episodes of House Hunters in a row. 
  • Loading the player...
  • holli0801holli0801 member
    edited June 2017
    @SkilledSailor oh nice! I love to visit NC, and of course my family. It's wayyyy too hot in AZ right now so I'm happy to have a break! Are you close to the beach? Just assuming you do some sailing ;-)
  • @hollieileen Oh I would not do well in AZ! I'm not actually close to the beach but went a lot growing up. My SN comes from a quote, although I do know how to sail. It's just not my main hobby :)