Trying to Get Pregnant

Pregnant!

Well my last post I was asking when to it's too early to take a pregnancy test and I guess I can answer that myself. Because the one I took was negative but I'm pregnant! I took it 9 days before my missed period. Then I took two more 2 days after my period should have started. Thanks ladies for your noodle gif's and advice, lol!

Re: Pregnant!

• Loading the player...
  • Guys, this post has MUD troll written all over it. Don't let it make you loose your shit on here. That's what OP wants. Let it go and be the better one. 

• Also, this post just necessitates a "Foop, time to go, girl!" GIF and I can't find one. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Seriously? What kind of person does this type of crap? Congratulations you're a real class act to rub a BFP in the faces of a groups of women who desperately want one. You're a gem. 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"