Options

WTO Sunday 6/25

edited June 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your go-to summer drink? (Alcoholic or Non)
Me: 30 H: 30
Dx: PCOS
Married: June 2013
TTC#1: January 2015
BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
TTC#2: June 2017
BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18

Re: WTO Sunday 6/25

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Preseed, monitoring CM, temping (badly), HIO

R/R: Rant - yesterday at work sucked. Didn't get home until midnight (my relief gets there at 9 pm). Didn't get to bed until 1 am. Woke up at 7:30 am and have to work again this afternoon.

CS/Q: Re my question about folate yesterday, i guess it could be the iron in my prenatal, just strange because I've been on it almost three years (same brand) and haven't had issues, folate is the only new addition, but I guess the body changes over time. 

GTKY: What is your go-to summer drink? (Alcoholic or Non) White wine spritzer! (sparking water and white wine)

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @becausescience Yay EWCM! That's a good sign.
    @charlestonchew Good luck in TWW!

• Options
    SkilledSailorSkilledSailor member
    edited June 2017
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, PNVs, CM

R/R: Rave: Everyone officially committed to going to Iceland in March! I'm pretty pumped about it! Rant: We officially decided to take this month off from TTC because my EDD would be while we are in Iceland. I have mixed emotions. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: I like making a wine spritzer in the summer. So yummy!! I also switch to frappacinos (sp?) because it's hot. 

@becausescience Yay for earlier O! Are your OPKs confirming?
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 11/9

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: bbt,cm,opk,pnv,hio

R/R:H decided to plant corn not sure how it will turn out, we also planted pumpkins this is all new to us since we normally only plant things we`ve had success with before.

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: What is your go-to summer drink? (Alcoholic or Non) Lemon Iced tea
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor It was getting closer when I took one in the late morning.  So I'll take another this afternoon.  :)

@charlestonchew Yay!  Hope to join you soon!

@Stargazer1lily I've never tried planting either of those.  I tried pepper plants new this year but mostly just stick with herbs, tomatoes, and summer squash/zucchini. 

@fishsticks-n-custard Was your relief late or was it just that crazy at work?  Drink all the coffee.
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • Options
    @becausescience Just crazy, crazy. It wasn't that bad until about 7 pm then all hell broke loose!

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 13/11

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: last day of clomid today then on to temping and OPKs. 

R/R: No hot flashes last night! A little nausea, but nothing a little ginger EO couldn't handle. 

CS/Q: nothing today. 

GTKY: What is your go-to summer drink? (Alcoholic or Non) I like rosé for patio drinking and making my own flavored water with all the awesome fruits and herbs available this time of year! 
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor, I've had several friends go to Iceland this year and have heard nothing but wonderful things about it! We briefly considered TTA this month to go on a cruise in December (can't cruise after 24 weeks), but decided to just wait a few weeks to book the cruise instead. 
  • Options
    I'm gonna P&G on mobile today, but yay EWCM, TWW, Iceland, and gardening. Boo to getting off work late and TTA.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: things

R/R: I met up with my girlfriends (and their partners) for pool/drinking time yesterday. It was fun, but my friend drove me and we ended up staying until 10:30pm (even though I was ready to go at 7)! Next time I definitely have to drive myself.

CS/Q:

Sweetened iced tea!
  • Options
    @Stargazer1lily, I live in the south, but we have to wait until the mid-end of July to plant pumpkins or they are ready way too early for October--which is the earliest I ever want pumpkin flavored things. But our growing season goes right up to thanksgiving sometimes. 
  • Options
    @LazyCrane I`m in North Eastern Ontario so our growing time is always different year to year but basically things planted outdoors is safe between June to early September then there is a chance for frost after that.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1
    CD: 18
    WAYDTGKU: 
    charting, OPKs
    R/R: 
    I have tomorrow off and I'm so excited. 
    CS/Q: 
    I'm just hanging out here until I get crosshairs. I probably ovulated CD15 but I had next to no sleep Friday night and it messed up my chart. I'll probably be here a couple more days. 
    GTKY: What is your go-to summer drink? (Alcoholic or Non) We have a local tea company that is my favorite place in the city. I'm trying to drastically reduce caffeine/sugar so I've cut back a lot. They do make caffeine free herbal teas I need to try out instead. 

@becausescience: yay for EWCM!! Hope you land some good timing. 
    @charlestonchew: good luck and don't come
    back! 
    @fishsticks-n-custard: I still think folate could be the culprit. Mine does not contain iron and it still makes my stomach gurgle. 
    @SkilledSailor: Iceland will be amazing! I'm sorry you have to take a break but it's a good trade off. 
    @JennyColada: That sounds terrible. Of course I go to bed before 9 most nights so I'm not the best judge of what's late. 

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• Options
    @charlestonchew Yah TWW! Don't come back! 

@fishsticks-n-custard Sorry about sucky work yesterday.  

@JennyColada Yay pool drinking! But boo having to wait around for your ride. I hate that

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: temp, CM, PNV, sex next week! 

R/R: Rant: last night we went to a barbecue where the host wasn't prepared and we brought two bottles of wine and chips because we knew there wouldn't be either of those things (and we were right) Rave: today we went to a lovely 2nd birthday party where the hosts were totally awesome, and I just really like going to parties where there's actually a party, because when I have a party I'm prepared

CS/Q: still jagged peaks... super low temp today

GTKY: What is your go-to summer drink? (Alcoholic or Non) G&T
  • Options
    @becausescience Yay for EWCM! 

GL in TWW @charlestonchew!

@fishsticks-n-custard sorry yesterday was a tough one. Hopefully work will go smoother for you tonight.

@LazyCrane I love some rose as well!

@JennyColada Your day yesterday sounded fun, minus the waiting 3 hours for your ride to decide it was time to go. Boo.

Month/Cycle: 4/4 3AL

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: PNV BBT CM HIO B6 

R/R: Rant- I mean, it's CD1.
    Rave- My LP was 11 days last cycle, so I'm counting that as a win at least!

CS/Q: 

All the la croix flavors. 

• Options
    @becausescience--I ovulate around CD20...I always feel like it is SOOO late.
    @charlestonchew--GL in TWW!
    @SkilledSailor--Iceland sounds amazing!  Is it with a big group of friends?
    @Stargazer1lily--do you need a lot of space to grow pumpkins?  (I love all things pumpkin!)
    @kbamomma33 --I <3 LaCroix water too...my current favorite is apricot!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: charting (will use opks and pre-seed as O date gets closer)...also, I just cut out Stevia from my morning coffee after reading about its affects on fertility.  I missed the sweetness it added to my coffee, but using just the cream wasn't as awful as I anticipated.

R/R:  DH is fishing with his buddies today.  I am home with the kiddos and it's pouring rain.  I am looking forward to reading a new book (Station Eleven) tonight.

CS/Q:

I love margaritas!  My mom and I make them every summer with fresh lime juice, agave, and tequila.  For non-alcoholic, I love Topochico water or La Croix water.
  • Options
    @becausescience @dukestar5, I always felt like CD20 ovulation was super late too--then i had a few months in a row where it was closer to CD30 and one where it was CD36 (more than 2 weeks of EOD sex...not so much fun)! I might die from shock if I ever ovulated near CD14 like a "normal" person. 
  • Options
    @KBMomma33 Ugh. Sorry for CD1.

@charlestonchew GL in TWW! Do not come back!

@SkilledSailor Yay! So excited you got your plans firmed up!

@fishsticks-n-custard  Ugh. That sucks. All the coffee for you today

@notthefather  Enjoy your day off tomorrow!

Month/Cycle 10/11

CD 9

WAYDTGKU Waiting for some EWCM to show up (hopefully later this week!) starting green tea tomorrow, opks when the EWCM shows up, then the sex 

R/R *TW DS is sick so we've been just hanging around the house this weekend. Taking tomorrow off to go to the doc TW* Been binge watching "Disappeared" on ID Channel because I am unnaturally obsessed with missing people cases

CSQ

GTKY: My go to drink is water. Or Diet Coke. I know, so lame :)

Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options
    ***lurking***
    @SkilledSailor Wouldn't you have to take more than one month off of TTC since most doctors won't allow you to travel after 32 weeks? Just curious.
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @dukestar5 we only have one plant and have never tried them before, I would think they need room to vine not sure how long the vine would get but I know my squash vine about 7-10 feet so they could be similar.
  • Options
    @RVAmom315: Disappeared is my favorite show! I wish they would do an update on some though. 

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• Options
    @notthefather Haha I always say to DH I don't know why I watch it, there's never any closure but I am obsessed!
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options
    @KariAnn323 Everything I've found says up to week 36 as long as it's a healthy pregnancy. We're going to book, hoping for the healthy pregnancy outcome and also somewhat doubtful that we'd even get pregnant next month. 

• Options
    @JennyColada Ugh, I hate that feeling when you're stuck at a party waay after you wanted to leave because your ride wasn't ready to lead. Probably the introvert in me talking, but that just sucks.

@notthefather Today was better with the folate. Maybe I'm getting used to it.
    @dukestar5 I cut stevia out yesterday. Really didn't drink much of it, just in my rehydration tabs. Happy I'm not missing it too much.

Thanks for the support, @wisewitch222, @kbamomma33, @RVAmom315, and anyone else I missed! Work was much better today, thankfully!

@RVAmom315 Hope everything goes well at the doctor's tomorrow!

@SkilledSailor My mom always told a funny story about flying at 37 weeks pregnant to a conference with my dad. She said the stewardess looked so frightened when she got on the plane with her big tummy but calmed down when my mom told her my dad was a doctor and on the plan with her. Somehow she forgot to mention the part where he was an ophthalmologist.