November 2017 Moms

Friday Ticker Change 6/23

1) How far along are you?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this or next week? 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: Are you hungrier than normal lately, less hungry, or no change? Anything specific you really do or do not feel like eating?
~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~

Re: Friday Ticker Change 6/23

• car1acar1a member
    1) How far along are you?
    20 weeks - half way there!
    2) How are you feeling?
    Good. Still tired and feeling like I need a daily nap, though I don't take one. But besides the general evening exhaustion I feel pretty normal! 
    Had my A/S last Friday - next appointment isn't until July 18th.
    Started to feel the LO this week at 19+4! Definitely felt flutters before this time, but nothing remarkable. Then suddenly one day she just became noticeable and I've felt her every day since (not consistently and nothing I've noticed makes her more active - I can now just feel her movement daily)
    5) GTKY: Are you hungrier than normal lately, less hungry, or no change? Anything specific you really do or do not feel like eating?
    I'm curious about this because I've actually been less hungry this week. Sometimes it's a struggle to eat breakfast or dinner (lunch I'm always hungry for). I'm forcing myself to eat at least a Kind bar in the morning. I don't have nausea - I just don't really feel like eating or can't think of what sounds good to eat - I'm still really picky about food which is totally unlike me.
  • av2323av2323 member
    1)  21 weeks
    2)  I've been moody AF this week.
    3) I had my injection today.  My anatomy scan and regular OB appointment are scheduled for Tuesday 06/27.
    4) I'm excired she is starting to move fairly consistently.
    5) I am always hungry.  I can't go more than 2 hours without eating or I am hangry.
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. 18 weeks 
    2. Pretty good, but still fairly tired. 
    3. Next Thursday (the 29th) is my AS, and then the reveal party in the evening. I CAN NOT WAIT! 
    4. My rant: baby, I need you to MOVE! How/why am I not feeling this LO? I think maybe a total of five times I have felt a flutter, but it has been a while. It is starting to wear on me... to the point I was in tears this afternoon. 
    5. Always hungry. Usually wanting junky food, but I have been trying to get in more salads too. 
  • car1acar1a member
    @08-16-08jms Like I mentioned I didn't feel movement beyond random flutters until this week at 19+4. When I saw my Dr at 19+0 she said "you probably haven't felt movement yet huh" and I said no, not really and she said "that's normal, she's still SO tiny". I told her that women online have been feeling theirs for weeks and she was like "well..." Kinda like she didn't want to say she doesn't believe it but that I shouldn't think it was typical. So try to remind yourself that it's actually quite normal (easier said than done)! I don't think my placenta is anterior either, at least it wasn't mentioned.
  • slavenslaven member
    1) How far along are you? 20 weeks

2) How are you feeling? Overall I feel good. I've been more tired and hungry but that's about it. Stairs are hard to do, even just in our house. 

3) Any appointments this or next week?  nope

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? @08-16-08jms I haven't felt much movement either. I thought I felt a good amount earlier on, about 18 weeks, but not much since. Nothing specifically feels wrong either so I keep telling myself not to worry. 

5) GTKY: Are you hungrier than normal lately, less hungry, or no change? Anything specific you really do or do not feel like eating? I'm always at least slightly hungry and I go from zero to starving in 2 seconds. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• car1acar1a member
    @slaven Good to have you back!
  • kwaldykwaldy member
    1) How far along are you19 weeks!

2) How are you feeling? Pretty good. Feeling crampy but I also didn't drink much water today. My fault.

3) Any appointments this or next week? A/S next Friday... maybe this belongs on next week's ticker change, but oh well!

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant, when is pregnancy irritability a thing? Like I'm so ticked all the time for no reason... like people breathing in my direction lol

5) GTKY: Are you hungrier than normal lately, less hungry, or no change? Anything specific you really do or do not feel like eating? Less hungry... more thirsty. I don't eat many sweets these days, and have converted to drinking my coffee black. 
  • 1. 18 weeks 
    2. Typically, I feel pretty good, but the last two days I have been nauseous. I've also been waking up in the middle of the night and having a tough time falling back asleep. I knew this would happen because I've dealt with it in my two previous pregnancies but it is soo not fun lol
    3. My next OB appointment is the 28th and then my A/S appointment will be two weeks later. I have mixed feelings about finding out the gender, but that's another story for another thread :)
    4. I'm ranting a little about the nausea. I'm so ready for my second trimester glow!! 
    5. I'm definitely hungrier than usual but it's weird because I don't have the desire to eat. I will usually just try to snack on some nuts or granola and that helps.
  • 1) How far along are you?
    20 weeks

2) How are you feeling?
    Still super tired... Definitely not enjoying the monster headaches every couple days, but I'm happy to suffer headaches if it means everything is as it should be.

Just had my A/S on 6/21.  Baby boy is looking fabulous.  See OB for normal monthly appt on 6/27.

Anatomy scan was perfect, found out were having a boy, and I have no doubt he will be an active little thing.  He's been bouncing around in there noticeably for a couple weeks.

I get serious heartburn from almost everything I eat lately so it had made me not want to eat constantly.  I don't let myself get too hungry, but I tend to stick to the standard meal times with hubby as to avoid any extra heartburn battles...
    me: 38 - dh: 37
    1st BFP: Aug. 18, 2014  -  MC: Sept. 30, 2014
    2nd BFP: July 4, 2015  -  MC: Aug. 18, 2015
    3rd BFP: March 7, 2016  -  MC: April 6, 2016
    4th BFP: October 6, 2016  -  MC: Nov. 24,  2016
    5th BFP: March 2, 2017  -  EDD Nov. 10, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1) How far along are you19 weeks

2) How are you feeling?  Still feeling really good! Starting to notice more round ligament pain though.

3) Any appointments this or next week? We have our A/S on Monday and I'm so excited/nervous! 

5) GTKY: Are you hungrier than normal lately, less hungry, or no change? Anything specific you really do or do not feel like eating? I am definitely not as hungry. I find I feel full really fast after like 5 or 6 bites.

@kwaldy I'm with you, definitely more thirsty
  • 1) How far along are you?
    19 weeks!!

2) How are you feeling?
    I'm feeling good now! Up until 18 weeks I was still nauseous in the mornings but now that is mostly gone. Thankfully!!

Anatomy scan is tomorrow morning!!!

I have been more moody lately.  My rave is that I am so excited for the anatomy scan! Our midwife guessed boy, but I am excited to know if she was right or wrong!

A little hungrier than normal but not bad. I was feeling full faster but now I'm eating more like how I was before. I wouldn't say I eat more doten but I used to be able to have a late meal or skip a meal and now I need my meals on time!
  • 1) 20 weeks...17 more to go for me!

2) Still struggling with MS until abou 10 am and sometimes late in thr evenings. I can tell my bump is moving above my navel. Its to the point I can really tell my intestines and other organs are beginning to "shift". 

3) I have a BP check with my regular OB on Tuesday. I will have another ultrasound in July at thr MFM to check growth.

4) Rave- I am excited to be to the stange where real planning begins! Buying things, really serioudly discussing names and prepaing for baby!

5) I am very hungry but normally cannot eat that much in one sitting which leads to more hunger!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers