Trying to Get Pregnant

Newbie Intro Thread Week of 6/19

13»

Re: Newbie Intro Thread Week of 6/19

• Loading the player...
  • sheowlsheowl member
    Easy girls, stress is bad. Makes the bodies acidic. Try drinking a bit of lemon water in the morning to alkaline your bodies. Will help to counter-balance the effects of stress.
    If you feel the need to rage, Iam ok with that. Been there, felt that. Let it out, it does not hurt my feelings. It is hard to cope and maintain dignity when it feels like someone threw something in your face that you are struggling so hard to achieve. It sucks. I hear what ya'll are saying, it was an honest mistake on part. If there is a blocking feature, try blocking my name so that in the future you arnt upset about anything that may come from me. That is all I can suggest since it's not my place to tell you how to behave. We are all adults here.
    i won't post here again, no worries, just saying my piece.

I also dont don't see the highlighted part kiki75 posted about (saying don't post here if you get a positive). That may not show on mobiles? If I had of read that, then for sure I would have swallowed my misgivings and not posted in here. Directions like that are pretty clear and straight forward.

best of luck to all of us, no hard feelings.
  • @lazycrane welcome! I came from TCF also. Not the most active over there but did the daily/wkly posts. Mostly may-sept before my losses. Then just started back up just weeks before it all went to hell. I never tried the new place. Much happier with my decision to come here instead!
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @lazycrane welcome! I came from TCF also. Not the most active over there but did the daily/wkly posts. Mostly may-sept before my losses. Then just started back up just weeks before it all went to hell. I never tried the new place. Much happier with my decision to come here instead!
    Oh hi! I'm at the new new place too. I can't quit the blinds thread and Big Brother is about to start, so I'll be frequenting that too!