January 2018 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change - 6/24

tdevlindryetdevlindrye member
edited June 2017 in January 2018 Moms
If you are due 1/6, 1/13, 1/20, or 1/27, let's hear it!

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: What would be your 'last meal' request?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change - 6/24

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 

11 weeks! Lime!

2. How are you feeling?

Pretty great, actually! Well, last night I had trouble sleeping and only got 4 hours of sleep, but other than that I'm good!

Nope, but I got my blood drawn last week for the Panorama test and should get the results this week.

I'm excited about maternity clothes, but I want to show more, dammit! I feel like I'm still in that stage where people who don't know may just think I'm getting fat. 

Filet mignon from Bern's Steakhouse in Tampa paired with clam chowder from the bay and fresh sourdough bread...mmmmmmmm...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 12 weeks. Plum.

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good! Some fatigue.

3. Any appointments this week? Yes! I have my 1st appointment with MFM on Monday, and my 1st appointment with the new midwifery practice on Tuesday! 

4. Rants/raves/questions? We're doing our announcement photos tomorrow and I'm so excited! 

5. GTKY: What would be your 'last meal' request? Hmmm. Steak, mashed potatoes and key lime cake. Oh, and a slice of fiery Hawaiian pizza on the side.

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
    Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

• Loading the player...
  • deutschbabydeutschbaby member
    edited June 2017
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 
    11 weeks, lime

2. How are you feeling?
    Much much better. Still lots of nausea but no longer throwing up daily, thank goodness! Exhausted all day everyday still though.... 

No, but I had my NIPT bloodwork last Monday so I'm hoping to get results early this week!

Mostly just super nervous about test results. I'll be able to relax once that is over. Rave: We found the heartbeat with my home Doppler last Sunday at 10+1, which is the earliest I've found it at home in any of my pregnancies! ❤️

Sushi!

-Emma

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

11 weeks - size of a lime
    2. How are you feeling?
    Pretty good, still going to bed really early though
    I had a quick Doppler check on Monday, now nothing for a couple weeks. I have my NT scan the week of 4th of July.
    I keep getting annoyed about the little shit where DH is just being lazy and not dealing with easy stuff. You have the whole day off, empty the dishwasher. You finish a fixit project, put away the tools so the toddler doesn't find them and run around the house with a screwdriver.
    Maybe lasagna, and ice cream.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• tdevlindryetdevlindrye member
    edited June 2017
    @missblaze Yay for your first appointments! I hope they go well!

@deutschbaby I'm right ther with ya on the test results. I hate waiting!!!

@bainidhedub Mmm...lasagna...

9 weeks, size of a cherry!

2. How are you feeling?

I'm really emotionally fragile (see rant below), and today my super-smell kicked in hard which made grocery shopping fun (the free sample was chicken sausage and I could smell it all around the store).

First OB appointment on Tuesday, I'll be 9w 3d.

RANT (TW for prior loss): When I was 6 weeks pregnant I called to schedule an appointment with my OB. The scheduler said that the OB didn't want to see me until my 8th week, so I had it scheduled for yesterday. When I go in, I find out that it's just a pregnancy confirmation and I won't get to see an OB, I have to go back next week. I was so pissed off and frustrated I broke down in sobs right there in the office. If I had known I would need a pregnancy confirmation, I could have had it done by my GP at any point! I didn't need to take the whole morning off work just to give a freaking urine sample. I think another reason I was so mad is because when I miscarried my previous pregnancy, I didn't find out until 12 weeks, so I think I have a lot of buried worries and anxiety about there being something wrong with this pregnancy and not knowing it.

Then to top off the breakdown sandwich, I later called my OB nurse line and sobbed all this to the nurse (who is amazing and patient and said this anxiety was all normal, but I have to be patient and pregnancy is one long waiting game, which is true but still!)

Mashed potatoes and gravy.