Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Saturday 6/24

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is something you've done that you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?

Re: TWW Saturday 6/24

• Loading the player...
  • @looeeze - There were <20 because O-ing on CD 60 isn't common. Definitely feeds the BSC to do those searches. I've always wanted to go skydiving! It's on my bucket list!
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @pebbledam you should! FX this is your cycle but if it isn't, go during your next WTO maybe. 
  • @pebbledam Sounds like a really fun day! I hope you enjoy it. I can totally relate to you on the "charts like mine" searches. FX for you!

@looeeze I can never really fall asleep after temping either, because I end up going BSC over what the temp means (even though I KNOW that one temp means nothing by itself). I also think you are so brave for skydiving.

Month/Cycle: 9/4

CD/DPO: 22/4

Timing: -1

Testing: July 4th, maybe later.

R/R: It's POURING out. I had to come up with an excuse to get out of going to a family reunion. I feel like a horrible person but I just don't feel like I have it in me today.

CS/Q: My temp today was unusually high this morning. 98.26 when yesterday it was 97.63. It's also the highest I've ever recorded. I'm thinking it's just an outlier and tomorrow I'll discard it.

GTKY: What is something you've done that you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? Hmm I'm going to have to think about this one.
    Me: 24 DH: 28
    DD 6/9/15
    TTC #2 with PCOS since 10/16

July 2017 Siggy Challenge- Animals Eating Summer Foods

• Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: -3 -0

Testing: I was going to test today, and forgot, I think I subconsciously fear the BFN.    Will probably test later.

R/R: No rants.  Playing in the pool with the kids and then crab cakes for dinner, and ice cream cake.

CS/Q: none

GTKY: What is something you've done that you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?

Go to the ocean

@pebbledam, TW, with my second pregnancy, I was unable to get a bfp until 10 dpo.  Not sure if you mean simply based on your temp shifts though. What movie are you seeing?
    @looeeze congrats on the new car.
  • @mamasaurus12415 I think you're right, I do end up spending time thinking about the possibilities of the temp. Also, my thermometer just takes so damn long to beep. And fwiw, I've had to think of excuses to get out of events so many times in my life (just because I'm a huge introvert) that now I can just tell my family "can't do it today" and they finally get it. So I feel you on the not wanting to go to the reunion.

@holly321 I'm digging your cake-themed day!
  • holli0801holli0801 member
    edited June 2017
    Good morning ladies!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 25/11

Timing: meh

Testing: soon. I've convinced myself this isn't our month, but I also just need to know for sure if AF doesn't arrive on time... 

R/R: determined to make this a good weekend! No work, thank goodness! Work dragged allll week.

CS/Q:

I strongly believe everyone should travel and experience other cultures as much as possible. There are cheap places and cheap ways to travel! At least once, travel outside your comfort zone! 

@pebbledam hell yes to drag shows! 

@looeeze completely agree! Terrifying but amazing.

• @kiwi2628 could not agree more about traveling! 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2 AL

CD/DPO: 21/9

Timing: all

Testing: july 1

R/R: massages today!!

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is something you've done that you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? 

Go to santorini. Or go to Hawaii. Those are the only islands I've been to, so probably just "go to all the islands" is my advice. 

Also move far away for college. I moved 3000 miles away for college, and I grew up a lot because of it. DH did not move away for college, and it honestly wasn't until he moved for law school that he grew up and shifted his behavior. His parents are hoarders, and it wasn't until he moved out of the city they live in and didn't see their apt for a year that he could really acknowledge that and also admit he prefers a clean home. 
  • @mamasaurus12415 why do you want to discard the temp? I've heard it's best not to unless you know for sure your thermometer is broken. 
  • @looeeze My thermometer takes forever too. Like, 3-5 minutes. It's so annoying. I'm an introvert too and my mom's side of the family gets it, but my dad's side doesn't really. It's so hard sometimes to not want to interact.
    DD 6/9/15

• @pebbledam I love drag shows!!!

@looeeze I reeeeaaaallyyy want to go sky diving. But every time the option comes up I chicken out and make excuses.  I want to go before I get KU.  I need to do it soon.  

@Mamasaurus don't discard your temp even if it's an outlier

@holly321 crab cakes...yum!!

Month/Cycle: 11/7 (5/2 AL)

CD/DPO: 43/9

Timing: -3, -1

Testing: bfn (but I'm ok with it)

R/R: 11 years and 13 days ago from yesterday H & I went to see Cars in our first date.  Yesterday we went to see Cars 3. I really liked it!!

CS/Q: so no spotting yesterday.  I was really curious what my temp would be today. H & I watched a tv show til 1 and Fitbit shows I fell asleep at 1:11. Then 4:05, my dog scratched at H to get under the covers (she does this every night but sometimes he tries to ignore her). Which he did last night.  So I had to sit up, lean over him, and open the covers so she could go under.  Then I saw the time and started worrying.  I only had 2.5 hours until I was supposed to wake up to temp.  So I set my alarm for a half hour later so I could get those 3 hours but I just lay there fuming.  Finally I rolled over & just took my temp.  It was .15 degrees higher than yesterday.  But I knew that I hadn't gotten a full 3 hours and I have been laying there awake for a while (I went back to sleep for 2.75 hours and when I woke up it was .09 degrees higher. I got up and peed and got my bfn. Went back to sleep for 2 hours and then my temp was .05 lower. And no worries--I only kept the first temp).  But I hate not knowing what my real temp would have been and what it means.  I know all I can do is wait. And be BSC.  SIGH. 

GTKY: What is something you've done that you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? Travel abroad. I feel everyone should have the chance to experience other cultures. 

• @hollieileen @kiwi2628 @purplg8r Travelling abroad is so important! What are some of the places you had the biggest culture shock/best time? 

@doxiemoxie212 Hooray to massages! enjoy yourself :) Hoarding relatives can be really hard to deal with, does YH have any of those tendencies? Mine has a hard time throwing stuff out. I'm the total opposite.

• @doxiemoxie212 Just because it's so high, I don't think it's right. I keep trying to think of what could have influenced it in my environment. I'll keep it if that's everyone's advice though.  :)
    DD 6/9/15

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: -5, -4 -3 -1 o

Testing: Maybe later today or tmr

R/R: --

CS/Q:--

I got to visit the Dominican Republic and it was a blast.  DH and I stayed at an all inclusive resort which was nice!  It was the most relaxing vacation we have ever been on!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @looeeze Turkey was probably the furthest from my comfort zone. Obviously very culturally different... I loved it. It was so beautiful, so much history... we were in Istanbul (amazing) and Cappadocia (more rural community in the mountains with tribal ruins)...  I went a few years ago when it was considered "safer" but it was still odd to see trucks with machine guns drive around the capitol, and getting lost on our own in the mountains at night was pretty terrifying... 
  • @doxiemoxie212 MH has collector tendencies too! He always buys the collectors editions of games so they come with giant statues that we have no place in our home for. Our bedroom closet contains four gigantic boxes filled with his collectibles that he hasn't touched in years.
    DD 6/9/15

• @hollieileen totally agree with your GTKY

@kiwi2628 I've never heard of that show. What's it about?

@doxiemoxie212  jealous that you're getting a massage!  I so need one!!

@KSMcClary with all the traveling I've done, I've never stayed at an all inclusive resort!  I really want to!

@looeeze probably one of the Asian cities I've traveled to.  Not even having letter I recognized or words that sound the same was a completely new experience.  However everyone is soooo nice there and would try their best to help in English
  • looeezelooeeze member
    edited June 2017
    @doxiemoxie212 Holy cow, that is intense. Were they upset when you cleaned all their stuff out? Did you make YH watch a ton of episodes of Hoarders? I'm fascinated by hoarding because it's so opposite from how I am. You must've really fallen in love hard to stick with him after he told you he didn't see a problem, which is sweet and makes me smile. 

@hollieileen Ooh yes, Turkey's been on my list for a while! But probably won't get there anytime soon, esp now that it's gotten so tense.
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: meh

Testing: probably not this month 

R/R: Had a great walk with the pup at the lake!

CS/Q: having a "I need a moment to myself" day. 

Agree with you all. Travel, travel, travel! Maybe even live in a foreign country for a while. It's amazing what you learn, not just about other people but about yourself too. I was raised in South Africa and have spent many years in Central America before settling in Canada. Wouldn't change it for anything. 
  • @beachbunnyxo123 Happy Birthday! I'm glad the sun came out for you!
    DD 6/9/15

• @nitnat007 I'd love to live elsewhere! Our biggest issue is our dogs with quarantine laws :-/ ...  aside from the fact we would really miss them… My cousin had a really horrible experience with his dog when he moved to Asia :-/
  • @hollieileen I totally understand that. I wouldn't be able to travel now with my dog. He is too big and I'd never be comfortable leaving him in quarantine. I did however have a dog with me through our Central America journey. But we were sailing, so a totally different experience and a lot easier than the flying route. 
  • @looeeze I kid you not, they didn't notice. It's a sickness! Lol 
  • @beachbunnyxo123 happy happy birthday!!

@nitnat007 oh wow! What did your parents do where you got to live in different places?

@Mythril yay for solid CH!

@vflux33 I'm okay with the bfn. I  know it's prob too early but going with it since my SIL (who's an obgyn) said I should try to find out as early as possible given my past. FX your timing was perfect!
  • @purplg8r most of it I did after I had left home. But they also retired early so did some sailing with us and have now settled in Costa Rica. 
    Glad that you have your SIL to help guide you through your journey. Possitive thoughts for next cycle
  • @mdfarmchick, I am in Maryland, so it is a Maryland crab cake.  So obviously, the best.

• @holly321 obviously! That's where I call home. Just following my DH around for his job. I'm headed back after the Fourth of July to spend a month visiting my family with DS and I can't wait for crab cakes. 
  • @doxiemoxie212 WHAT that is completely absurd!! 

@mdfarmchick **TW** I am with you on feeling totally mixed about testing & charting AL. Mindfuckery on multiple levels. FX and hugs to you **ENDTW**
  • @mdfarmchick the third one wasn't as good as the first but a lot better than the second. I didn't think it was dark at all!
  • @beachbunnyxo123, happy birthday and hope you enjoyed the boardwalk!

@Mythril, congrats on solid cross hairs!

@kiwi2628, enjoy your show.

@mdfarmchick I hope you have a great time when you visit your family.  If you don't mind me asking, what part of MD are you from?
  • @kiki75 haha touché. It definitely could be that. :smiley:

@holly321 I'm from near the beach.