January 2018 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change 6/23

If you are due 1/5, 1/12, 1/19, or 1/26, you belong here!

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: Favorite childhood toy?

Re: Friday Ticker Change 6/23

• Options
    11 weeks, size of a lime. 

2. How are you feeling?
    Decent. Still really tired and I have some killer back pain (I've always had back issues) but I've only been feeling sick if I wait too long to eat and I feel better as soon as I get something in my system. Still in that "nothing sounds good" phase though so it's hard to figure out what to eat. I've had ramen noodles for dinner almost every night this week. 

I had my meeting with the OB Coordinator earlier this week for paperwork and to decide which tests we'll do. 

I took our announcement photo the other night (not posting it for another week or so) and I can't stop looking at it. It's just a pair of baby shoes but uggggh so cute. 

Rant: my allergies have been SO bad lately and nothing that is appropriate to take really works for me and I hate neti pot. 

I was pretty big into dolls and stuffed animals. I still have a couple of my stuffed animals that will go to the kid. Barbies were probably my favorite toy. I remember I had this pretty awesome Barbie RV and I had one Barbie with roller blades that would spark. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

9 weeks, raspberry?

2. How are you feeling?

had a great week besides some allergies, got my energy back!!!

got my results for my glucose and 24 hour urine, relieved! Next appt in 3 weeks. 

finally was able to enjoy coffee and get some much needed cleaning done! I was also able to walk an hour each day this week!

team Polly pockets!!! I was obsessed
  • Options
    @schaze nice work on the working out!
    @gusgus14 I love the announcement photos of little shoes, so cute!
    @mommaa1615 hey EDD buddy!

9 weeks! Size of a cherry
    2. How are you feeling?
    Got sick for the first time this week. But I think it was a new salad dressing that I tried, otherwise still tired but no complaints
    Just had our first OB appt today and it went really Well! Got to hear baby's heartbeat, going strong at 185! Really like the OB and they gave us a nice information packet and scheduled a bunch of appts through November. Plus she gave the go ahead for our trip to Iceland in October!
    Just feeling happy and relieved after appointment. Rest of the day off work and going on a nice bike ride with DH
    Having a hard time remembering but I was a Barbie girl
  • Options
    Finally getting around to posting!

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 12 weeks! Baby is the size of a plum.

2. How are you feeling? The last two days I've had some nausea, which I had pretty much eradicated with taking B6 and unisom. Otherwise, pretty good. 

3. Any appointments this week? None this week.

4. Rants/raves/questions? I'm sort of disappointed. I was planning on starting a prenatal yoga classes every Thursday evening. Well I was looking up the yoga studio for more details on the class, and found out the studio is closing at the end of the month.  :/ and I haven't found any other yoga studios that do weekly classes in the area. The only other program I've found starts in September and only runs for 8 weeks. 

5. GTKY: Favorite childhood toy? I loved my American girl dolls. I played with them all the time as a child. 
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 8 weeks; size of a raspberry / 1/2 lego brick (I'm still posting here since I started in the Jan group, but I'm due in Feb now, and I'll be having a repeat c-section so I'll still have the babe in January)

2. How are you feeling? Good. Sorta tired. Not really too sick. Somedays I don't "feel super pregnant", but I've been super moody.

3. Any appointments this week? Not this week, next wed.

4. Rants/raves/questions? Had my first pregnant vomit tonight. It sucked. I thought I was going to miss it this time but not so much. 

5. GTKY: Favorite childhood toy? Ok. I never had one. I still want one. But a Skip-It. Those things were the jam! But I'm such a klutz and would nail my ankles with the giant ball at the end. 

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @schaze Good job on the workouts!! I got my eyes on you, girl!
  • Options
    @supercoolstephy you can definitely still sit with us! Glad you're sticking around! 

@GraceUponGrace09 thanks lady! Hope your week is going well too.
  • Options
    @supercoolstephy I'm glad you're staying. This was me with my last BMB. My EDD was July 28 and baby boy showed up August 5. I knew I was gonna have him late but I had already connected with the July 15 ladies so I stuck around. 

10 weeks. Strawberry. 

2. How are you feeling?

Better for the most part and though I should be thrilled, I'm not. Being sick reminds me that I'm pregnant and being PGAL I kinda need the reassurance.  

Nope. 2 more weeks. 

Went to a birthday party today for a family that is notoriously late for everything. The wife sends a reminder last night and asks everyone to be on time because the party was starting exactly at 11:30am. We get there on time, because I'm on time for everything and the family was late. They were very apologetic but it was super annoying considering the fact that you sent a text the night before! 

OMG I had forgot about Polly pockets. I loved those. I was a total Barbie girl though. I had a ridiculous amount of barbies. 
  • Options
    @supercoolstephy you're more than welcome to stay and hang with us!  :)

@CANTW82BMOM I was completely obsessed with Barbie dolls as well. I was thinking lately it is a shame my mom gave away all of my Barbie items because I had a ridiculous amount too and if we have a girl, we will have to start from scratch.