Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 6/23

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you could solve one mystery, what mystery would it be?

On our way to baby #2!
BabyFetus Ticker
EDD March 12, 2018

Re: WTO Friday 6/23

• Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: CM/CP, BBT, PNV, HIO

R/R: Rant - Nah. Rave - Happy Fri-yay!  I woke up to kitty snuggles, I have coffee, and I get to leave work early today.  

CS/Q: no-zorp

GTKY: If you could solve one mystery, what mystery would it be? How Stonehenge was created/it's purpose.

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Happy Friday ladies! 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, CM, PNVs

R/R: Guest dog is doing much better! It's nice having a second dog in the house again. H and I are in agreement that we want another one soonish and have narrowed it down to a mid-sized herding breed. Yay dogs! No rants today, it's Friday :) 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Atlantis. I am dying to know more about Atlantis. 

@lurvleybunchococonuts Stonehenge is a good one too! When you solve that one, I would love to know the answer. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @SkilledSailor glad to hear that guest dog has calmed down!  Yay, a new furbaby sounds great :)  I highly recommend looking into any nearby shelters/humane societies.  Are you partial to getting a puppy vs an adult?  And once you learn more about Atlantis let me know and we'll trade info!  

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: clomid, pnvs, opks/temping, TI

R/R: Rave: Wonder Woman was amazing!  DH took me to celebrate our anniversary.  I haven't seen a super hero movie in forever - because, well, there are just too many of them.  Rant: I wanted to go strawberry picking, but it has been super rainy and will be muddy.

CS/Q: nope

This is such a hard question.  I'm a true crime junkie so I'd want to solve so many unsolved murders.  If I had to choose something though, I'd want to find and know what happened with the Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts Yes, we've picked out a few rescues that we are interested in. With a rude cat, another dog, and eventually a small child in the house we felt like a rescue would be the best option to be sure to find the best fit. I would prefer an adult but H likes the idea of a puppy. Do you have lots of fur babies?
  • notthefathernotthefather member
    edited June 2017
    Month/Cycle: 1/1
    CD: 16
    WAYDTGKU: temps, OPKs
    R/R: My temp rise wasn't as high as I hoped since I believe I ovulated yesterday, but looking back on my old charts it seems normal for me. We will see in a couple days I guess.
    CS/Q: None. 
    GTKY: If you could solve one mystery, what mystery would it be? I'm also a true crime junky and there are just so many (which is why I asked this question!) Maybe the West Memphis Three case? 

@lurvleybunchococonuts: Yay for Friday and no rants!!
    @SkilledSailor: Glad to hear the guest dog is doing better. Keeping other people's pets is so stressful. I mean, no pressure!
    @becausescience: I hope the weather cooperates! I'm also a true crime junky. I have read/watched so much info on M370 and am convinced it was pilot suicide. There are too many deliberate actions and it's the only thing that really makes sense to me. I think he took the plane above safe oxygen altitude to incapacitate everyone else on board then set it on cruise and let it go down on it's own. Just my theory.

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• Month/Cycle 10/11

CD 7

WAYDTGKU HSG today SA today starting green tea Monday hopefully HIO this time next week!

R/R Just got blood drawn for a beta before my HSG and sitting here like ohh what if? Even though I just had a full blown period for 4 days. I'm such a dork. And there's a guy in the waiting room asleep and snoring so loud lol

CSQ

GTKY this is so hard because I am obsessed with missing persons cases - I'd say Natalie Holloway, the Springfield Three, JonBenet Ramsey (I know not missingbr but still intrigues me) and about a million more.
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • millpemillpe member
    Good morning ladies!

@lurvleybunchococonuts boom shakalaka! Happy Friday! 

@SkilledSailor I think getting the second dog made my life easier! Hopefully you are able to find one that blends well with your crew :) also glad your guest dog is doing better! 

@becausescience Happy Anniversary! 

Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 5

R/R: It's Friday and I get to leave early :) not feeling the best though and exhausted so hoping I can get a nap in before my busy (but fun!) weekend. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: I have to agree with @becausescience on the Malaysian Airlines flight. 

(Also this took me 45 min to write and post because I'm highly distracted so I've probably missed a lot of posts...)
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

WAYDTGKU: temp, chart, CM, PNV, sex during fertile 

R/R: Finally some rain! 

CS/Q: temp spike due to drinking. This is not so much a question as a lament that if I ever want a readable chart I have to limit alcohol.  I don't know how people who use FAM for preventing do it. 

GTKY: If you could solve one mystery, what mystery would it be? Nomadic people from the Caucasus in the early middle ages.  So many migrations and different groups.  There are historians working on this one but they have linguistic skills far beyond my purview
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts That made me laugh, until I realized it's really just my "Tuesday" Womp womp.
    @becausescience I so want to see Wonder Woman but can't convince hubbie to go. if you're a true crime junkie, you should totally listen to crime writers on. It started as a podcast commentary on Serial season 1 but it's now a commentary on all kinds of pop culture stuff leaning mostly towards true crime.
    @RVAmom315 Good luck on the HSG!

Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, temping (badly), OPK, HIO

R/R: Rant, hubbie was looking for his headphones last night in the dark and woke me up 45 minutes after I fell asleep which meant it took another hour to fall back asleep, but Rave, I can't be too mad because he folded the laundry after I went to bed. I love that man.
    I'm frustrated looking at my CM because I should be going into the fertile stage and it's still creamy. I typically get tons of EWCM (*TW* at least I did before I was pregnant with DD *End TW*)

CS/Q: Nothing at the moment. 

GTKY: If you could solve one mystery, what mystery would it be? Amelia Earhart, I remember being fascinated by that when I was young. 

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: all of the things

R/R: I'll be MIA for a while, for good reason, we're going to Chicago next week! only raves, I will not rant! 

CS/Q:

I'm with @SkilledSailor Atlantis, I was fascinated by that as a kid even did a school project on it 

@lurvleybunchococonuts yay for friday! Stonehenge is also a great mystery.
    @SkilledSailor yay for rescue dogs! we have 2 rescue dogs and had a grumpy cat. I found that getting the second dog really helped the first one settle down. We got our second when she was about 18mos, so we missed most of the puppy phase, she's a great dog 
    @notthefather do you ever put in some "fake" future temps to see if you get CH? I do it sometimes just for my sanity. Just remember to delete them if you do it!
    @RVAmom315 GL w/the HSG
    @MrsMiller8588 I may have missed it, what are your weekend plans? I hope you get your nap in
    @becausescience I really enjoyed Wonder Woman, one of the better superhero movies
    @fishsticks-n-custard I hate when I wake up so soon after falling asleep. I hope you were able to get some rest once you did get back to sleep.

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @Avrilmai A few hours until I had to get up at 5:30 am for work. Chicago is awesome! I hope you have a great time.

• @notthefather Haha yup, no pressure. Really, this dog is pretty easy usually. We were all surprised when she whined all night. Do you feel good about your possible O timing?

@RVAmom315 Good luck with your HSG! 

@MrsMiller8588 @Avrilmai Yes, I think a second dog helps the first too. Our dog has really bad anxiety but she only had one anxiety attack while the foster dog was here (eight months). That was BY FAR the longest she's ever gone without a panic attack so it's a big reason we want another. Yup, our dog is spoiled. We're going to get her a dog. 

@Avrilmai Whatcha doing in Chicago? Visiting family or couple vacation? Or both? 

@wisewitch222 Oh man! I didn't even think about how alcohol would create temp spikes. Do you think you're going to cut it? 
  • millpemillpe member
    @SkilledSailor we got a puppy for our dog (well also for DH) and now I think our older dog despises her younger brother. Lol. But it calmed her down a ton! 

@Avrilmai we have a huge softball tournament in town that DH plays in. It's mostly like a big party! We have friends that come back to town too so it's fun to see them! Weather isn't supposed to be great but oh well! Have fun in Chicago!! 

@RVAmom315 Good luck at your HSG! Come back and update after :) 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Month/Cycle: 11/9

WAYDTGKU: bbt,cm,opk,pnv,hio

R/R:Happy Friday Ladies!! :)

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: If you could solve one mystery, what mystery would it be?How the pyramids were built and did they have help from unearthly beings.
  • millpemillpe member
    @notthefather I hope you temp keeps going up and confirms O! I feel like everything about TTC is "hurry up and wait". Wait to ovulate, wait to confirm, and then two week wait. 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @RVAmom315 That's good to hear! Congrats!

• @Avrilmai Have so much fun in Chicago!

@SkilledSailor I will leave it for now and let FF do it's thing (I know this spike is alcohol related because O is normally around CD 20-23 and there hasn't been any EWCM yet), but I made a note so that if FF gets confused around the time I'm expecting to confirm O I can delete this one.

@notthefather Haha, true crime stuff didn't even cross my mind at first.  I was always going to be in the Stonehenge/Atlantis camp.  And Yay for good timing!
  • Hooray @RVAmom515!! Glad it went well.

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• Lurking

@RVAmom515  so happy to hear your HSG went well!  
    BFP #1 1/4/14  |  Diagnosed with Trisomy 13 at 12 weeks 3/6/14  |  MMC 3/21/14  |   D&C 3/24/14
    BFP #2 7/1/14  |  DS born March 2015
    BFP#3 5/22/17 | MC 6/17/17 at 7w3d
  • @ChloandCoco sorry you find yourself back here, but welcome to WTO. I hope you enjoy the road trip

@RVAmom315 glad to hear the HSG went well and no issues. hope you get some answers soon. 

Thanks for all of the well wishes everyone. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Month/Cycle:  1/1

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: OPK

R/R: last night was our anniversary and we had a nice dinner! 

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you could solve one mystery, what mystery would it be? Oh man! I fell into a Wikipedia hole recently of unsolved murders so there are a lot! Maybe Jack the Ripper? 

• @lbeach5885 Happy Anniversary!  Ours was yesterday too!
  • @charlestonchew Yay O! And I totally forgot about Roanoke Island. That's a good one! 
  • You guys, I suck. I haven't gotten home before 11:30 in two weeks, and I just can't at midnight.  

@SkilledSailor I wholeheartedly think a second dog is good choices! Rescue is an awesome way to get a great dog, too! So many great dogs turn up at a rescue because they just aren't a perfect fit for their first family, and the rescues I've worked with are all in it to find that perfect fit. 

@avrilmai have the best time in Chicago! DH and I were trying to make Chicago happen in July but flights were too much and holy cow, Cubs ticket prices went through the roof. 

Month/Cycle: 0/0

CD: 20...

WAYDTGKU: PNVs. Trying to get a call in to my doctor. (Haven't had time to call the last two Wednesdays, and he's at the campus clinic on Tuesdays.) 

R/R: It's Friday, and it's my "Little Friday"! I'm off tomorrow! I'm going to wash ALL the clothes. Rant: I don't freaking know what's going on, because I haven't gotten crosshairs. It WANTS to give me dotted CHs on CD16 but I can't seem to get over where it wants to put the cover line long enough. I don't have enough secondary signs for it, maybe? I've been feeling dehydrated and I also didn't notice any CM so far, plus I'm not doing OPKs, so I dunno. I borrow trouble. Don't mind me. 

CS/Q: Aside from my phantom CHs... do any of you use the iPhone Health app for fertility related tracking? I've been tracking my sleep for over two years in an app called Pillow and all that data is synced to Health, but my iPhone and the Google both say FF can't do that. I want to compare sleep and BBT for this month and next so I can see if the days Pillow says I slept poorly line up with any temp trends. I can always put it in two different places, but I'm lazy and I don't want to work my thumbs that hard if I don't have to hahahaha, so if the Health app works okay I might make a swap for a bit. 

Someone else above said Jack the Ripper and I think that would be really interesting. Patricia Cornwell wrote a book about Jack and I read it as a teenager. It gave me horrible nightmares, but it was absolutely fascinating when I was awake.

• @charlestonchew good one!!! Roanoke! 

Ok I don't know if I post this here or what (I feel like rules have gotten so strict!) but...

anyone doing Clear Blue digital OPK? It says to use FMU but I felt like I remembered from the last time being supposed to use pee from later in the day?

• @lbeach5885 I use CB Digital OPK and I must have missed that in the instructions! I usually use it when I get home after work and while I've only used it for 1 cycle so far, that's seemed reliable for me!