January 2018 Moms

Why my pregnant self is crying 6/23

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying 6/23

• Yesterday everything seemed to make me cry! From crying so much I got very tired. Hoping today is better and happier.
  • Today I am having my first coffee in 12 weeks. And it was FREE from Starbucks. I shed a tear (maybe 2).

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Every time I hear the opening for Disney movies lately..."When You Wish Upon a Star" always gets me now! I think its because I remember Disney being so magical as a kid and I love that DS is starting to experience that.
  • I watched Moana for the first time. The Grandmother scene choked me up.
  • @madcouplewithabox You mean the MULTIPLE grandmother scenes that make me ugly cry? Yeah.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Okay I haven't really cried lately but I wanted to say that I've been wanting to watch Cry-Baby and that gif @missblaze posted makes me want to watch even more. Pretty sure I own it on DVD, just need to find it.
  • My baby's first birthday is Monday. Cue the ugly crying.
  • Well, I'm watching Scrubs. I think I've cried during Scrubs when not pregnant, but I certainly am at the moment, lol.
  • I have seen Moana probably 100x but I still cry at every grandmother scene and especially the mom scooping up the food scene. 
    Today I started crying at the store because there was a lady carrying her granddaughter in a sling and it made my sad I'll never have that experience with my mom since she passed when I was 17. Never had hat reaction with DD1 (of course similar feelings but not actual tears). And of course I teared up again typing that. Overall I'm way more emotional this time! 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • @littletrollmama Hugs to you. My mom passed away when I was 16. Having children has made me miss her so much. She would have LOVED being a grandma!  <3
  • @littletrollmama and @GraceUponGrace09 hugs! I can't imagine how traumatic is must have been losing your mothers so young. 

I ugly cried today while watching one of those stupid videos on Facebook. This one was about a woman going blind and all the little things her husband did to make sure she could continue living her life the same way.  :'( seriously made me choke up!
  • @littletrollmama and @GraceUponGrace09 I cried reading about you both losing your moms. My mom passed when I was 30 and I still feel like I didn't get enough time with her. When I was pregnant with DS it really started to kill me that she wasn't here and that she'd never meet him. That hurts so bad. Now I'm pretty much bawling as I type this. Coincidentally, today would have been her birthday and we went to celebrate at her favorite restaurant, the Cheesecake Factory. I almost made it through the day without crying. 
  • edited June 2017
    Now The Hunger Games is on TV and Peeta is too perfect for this world. And also yeesh, exhaustion when looking upon a corrupt government is a bit wearing of a concept at the moment.
  • Bawling looking at pics of my newborn who has her first birthday tomorrow. And we watched Moana again.
  • This weekend:
    1. watching Moana with DS
    2. reading a Tumblr thing about an old lady accidentally summoning a demon and adopting him as her grandson
    3. DH sucking at the "being awake and helping with DS before leaving for work again" yesterday morning. I don't care how late he got home, knowing he's tired too doesn't make me feel less tired. Plus DS was a fking terror yesterday morning, not listening to anything either of us said and getting the dog we were watching all wound up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• Dog videos  :'(
  • Three words: Grey's Anatomy reruns
  • I follow this animal video thing on Facebook. I think it's called Dodo. It's terrible stories of mistreated animals...but they all have happy endings. I cry every. Single. Time. 
  • We borrowed the movie Inside Out from the library and it has me bawling, thinking about my little girl (dd1) growing up and turning into a teenager was too much for this mom to handle! 
  • The episode of The Office where Michael proposes.