June 2017 Moms
Options

Best Postpartum Belly Wrap

has anyone had experience with any of the postpartum girdles out there? I've heard a lot of positive things about speeding up recovery. I'm mainly comparing the Bellefit to the Belly Bandit, but am open to any other suggestions too! 

Re: Best Postpartum Belly Wrap

• Options
    I used the belly bandit last time but I didn't know your supposed to wear it 24/7 so I didn't really notice a difference. I'm going to start wearing it next week again hopefully it makes a difference this time. 
  • Options
    Was it even comfortable enough to wear 24/7?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not really. Lol 
    i bought a size too small though and I remember taking it off a lot. I wore it when people came over and that was about it. I was going to try to force it this time though. 
  • Options
    Belly bandit didn't work for me because I bought it too small so I couldn't wear it for about 8 days then I couldn't sit down in it.  I bought the up springs belly Shrinkx for this time.  

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    How long should you wear a wrap for (like weeks)? Also, is the main purpose to look and feel better when it is on or does it really help your tummy to not be so poochy?