September 2017 Moms

Weekly Symptoms 6/19

Most of us are entering the third trimester!
How far along are you and how are you doing? 

Me: 33 DH: 33
Married: 10.15.16
BFP: 12.24.16
DS BD: 8.20.17
TTC #2 1.1.19
BFP #2 7.3.19
EDD #2 3.13.20

Re: Weekly Symptoms 6/19

• Almost 29 weeks. 
    I have trying to be more active. Talking walks in the evenings and doing as much as I can physically in general. Unfortunately my back is not agreeing with this plan. My biggest symptoms are severe acid reflux and hip/back pain, tired, for some reason I am getting nauseous again. Not cool. And this baby girl is super movey so my bladder is taking a beating as well. I have never had this issue of starting to pee my pants in previous pregnancies! Thank goodness this has always happened when I'm at home! Lol My husband thinks it is hilarious btw!
  • 26+5 LO has been waking me up with kicks when I'm sleeping, so struggling in that department.  Really congested.  It's in the 100's for 5 days straight where I live, so 'sweating profusely' is a new symptom :lol:  I can't believe how much longer there is - and how much growing there is still left to do! :anguished:
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Loading the player...
  • 28+3
    Hot all the time!
    Leg cramps at night and also this babe has loved kicking me or punching me in the hip everytime I roll over at night which is often.
    Oh and I found out I am anemic today at my midwife appointment.  I will be on my way to the local health food store after work today to find a good supplement.  I have noticed an increase of tiredness the past few weeks that I chalked up to being hot out and also entering third tri but now I know its most likely from the anemia.
  • 29+3 - I'm sleeping terribly and have frequent heartburn.
  • 26+4. Headed to the Dr this afternoon to determine if the heart murmur they detected at my last appointment is pregnancy related or something else. I've suffered from intermittent chest pain since puberty and they always ruled it out as anxiety related, but accompanied with a murmur they want to double check. I'm sure it's nothing. 
  • 27+2
    I wake up several times through the night, so I am always exhausted. I have gagging and vomiting in the morning. Heartburn is also an issue. 
  • @CoastalMomma I hope everything goes well! Let us know!
  • 28+5

I'M A FIRE-BREATHING DRAGON ALL THE TIME

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • @wineren thanks. I'm hoping to have the results by the end of the week.

• 29+5 today
    My mom got me a snoogle for my birthday, and it's more comfy for my hips and back, but it makes me even hotter in my sleep. I always run hot, but I'm getting more anxious about sweating through the rest of the summer. We have a bed fan from Brookstone that we haven't used in a while, so I may bust that out again.
    Otherwise, my feet and back get sore pretty quickly now. DH and I nested all weekend, and it wore me out!

Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Tired and I get winded easily. Also just started with some pelvic pain on one side. It feels like baby is kicking straight down towards my left leg. I get sore if I sit, stand, or do anything too much. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • 29+3 today
    I'm still anemic and already taking an iron supplement and trying to eat the iron rich foods I can. I'm eating raw spinach now daily at lunch and it's totally making my stomach hurt! Anyone else anemic? What're you eating to help it? 
    DD 6/2007
    DS 4/2009
    m/c 11/12/2010 ~ 7 wks
    m/c 7/4/2012 ~ 6 wks
    DD 12/2013
    mmc Baby Girl 7/12/2015 ~ 14 weeks  <3
    Twin girls! 8/26/2017

• @daisy62013 you may already know this, but in case you don't, in order to absorb iron from spinach (and other greens), you have to eat it with vitamin C. So, either eat with a fruit that has vitamin C, or take a vitamin C supplement at the same time. Otherwise your spinach eating is a wasted effort...at least for the purposes of getting more iron!
  • Gas, back pain, can't stop seeing, tired, blessed.
  • kgemkid said:
    Gas, back pain, can't stop seeing, tired, blessed.
    Peeing not seeing*
  • 26 weeks

feel more tired this week but I think that has to do with me having a sore throat and feeling like I am getting sick. Baby girl and kicking a lot more once I get home and lay down and few kicks during the day. other than that all is still the same. I feel like I cant complain too much I have had it easy this far.

• @Rhubarb7216 huh. I didn't know that actually. thanks so much for the tip! :) 
    DD 6/2007
    DS 4/2009
    m/c 11/12/2010 ~ 7 wks
    m/c 7/4/2012 ~ 6 wks
    DD 12/2013
    mmc Baby Girl 7/12/2015 ~ 14 weeks  <3
    Twin girls! 8/26/2017

• 27+2, I am tired and sweaty, but generally feel pretty good. I do notice I am super out of breath on stairs.
  • 26+5 and I pee when I sneeze now
  • 26+4, hip pain and some trouble sleeping due to active baby and overheating as our bedroom a/c isn't the strongest. Swelling toward the end of each day--I do need to drink more water--and physical exhaustion. I still feel pretty good in the mornings and early afternoons.
  • @jenn622-2 this happened to me last week at work I didn't even have to go to the bathroom and sneezed and thought it was a lot worse lol pantie liners are my best friend now haha 
  • Breath_Easy92Breath_Easy92 member
    edited June 2017
    I've been having serious hip and lower back pain especially at night. But Dayyyum do I have energy. maybe it's because I'm on partial bedrest but I get want to do everything and get everything ready and do it now! For about 3 weeks now I've been in over drive but I have to be careful how much I give in to my nesting ways haha.

@Rhubarb7216 that's a really good tip, I knew that at one time but have totally forgot recently. 
  • @bnmort8 yup, keeping some liners handy and trying to do more kegals!! This was definitely one of those "omg, what is happening to my body?!" moments!! 
  • @daisy62103 I was just diagnosed with anemia on Monday after the results of my routine CBC :(  I ended up picking up a liquid form of iron to take and it has been making me nauseous which I read was common when supplementing iron.  I try to put spinach in my smoothies with fruit or if I make a salad I always include strawberries or mango's so I am also getting the vitamin C.  I am also trying to up my meat intake so I picked up some Bison, lamb and a few steaks at our local farmers market this week.  I also read that molasses is VERY high in iron so I might look into what I can do with that (maybe make a BBQ sauce or sneak it into smoothies)
  • 28+6, and I'm tired (shocker alert!).  I've had a lot of dizziness lately, and the midwife said this morning it could be low red blood cell count due to increased blood flow, and the RBCs haven't caught up yet.  Or the baby is sitting on my vasovagal nerve (totally possible), or GD.  I'm hoping for a combo of the first two.  I had my second 1h GD test today, hopefully I pass!  Otherwise, my pelvis is killing me, and I'm already tired of swollen ankles.  I feel very whiny today, is that a pregnancy symptom??   :p
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @JustBored10 do molasses cookies count???!!! Those are my favorite! Lol 
  • I feel emotional and anxious today. Also +1 for the fatigue. It's been hard to keep my eyes open and I yawn a lot. But I'm not sleeping well at night either.

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • @Sugargirl1019 same thing here! Trying to do telephone sales while yawning....super professional let me tell you! Lol
  • Another +1 for fatigue. I am eternally exhausted lately. Naps are definitely my friend!
  • 27+5 I have fallen asleep sitting up at my desk twice today. 
  • 26+4 and the tiredness is REAL. But the weird thing is, when I lay down after work or after a long day, I don't automatically fall asleep. But being horizontal feels good no matter what.
    Truer words have not been spoken!!

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • What a revolutionary concept, discussing exhaustion a symptom..... in the symptoms thread?! 
  • I got put on iron tablets at my appointment today. Hoping that will help with the tiredness and breathlessness I have been experiencing
  • Hey ladies!!! I am having all of the heartburn and leg cramps lately. And copious amounts of fatigue! 

My little man has been practicing his breakdancing routine in their all night long so sleep has been non existent. 
  • @tfrangul I am sure it does!  I might have to look into making some!  I have never had straight molasses so I am not sure what it actually tastes like.
  • And second to an active babe at night.  The other night I felt extremely sick and nauseated and this babe rolling around and kicking away did not help.
  • Hi everyone!  I've been feeling a bit better this week than last week but still dealing with heartburn, fatigue, and carpal tunnel syndrome.

I also keep on thinking that I am going to suffocate on one of the billion pillows I'm using to help me sleep.  Probably reading too much about crib safety. 
  • Well, I had to make my first trip to L&D to get checked out. Baby girl was moving a lot less than normal and all the usual tricks didn't coax movement out of her. 

I'm hooked up to the monitor now and her heartbeat is good. Just waiting for the doctor to stop by. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @missyrosek hope everything's ok!

26 +2 and stairs are not my friend. I can't seem to catch my breath half the time. Heartburn is killing me and the back pain is no joke but I do still have a burst of energy during the day, so there's a positive!