January 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change: 6/19

If you're due 1/1, 1/8, 1/15, 1/22 or 1/29 this thread is for you!

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: What's your dream vacation/trip?
DS1: Nov. 2013
DS2: Jan. 2016
DS3: Dec. 2017
Baby #4 on the way!

Re: Monday Ticker Change: 6/19

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 11 weeks, a little lime

2. How are you feeling?  Pretty good! MS has mostly flown the coop and I've been able to get back to working out and feeling right, so I'm feeling tons better.

3. Any appointments this week? Yes! Meeting our midwife for the first time on Friday, and I cannot wait!

4. Rants/raves/questions? Rants: this weather hot and humid, and I'm so grateful that I'm not even more pregnant than I already am!  Raves: busted out some of my maternity clothes and I'm loving life.  

5. GTKY: What's your dream vacation/trip? I'm desperate to get to Prague, France, and Italy.  Probably in that order.  Three kids 4 and under though?  Probably not happening any time soon! lol
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Options
    12 weeks, plum

2. How are you feeling?
    Much better, still a little nauseous here and there but no MS in several days. Extreme fatigue is wearing off too.

NT scan tomorrow then OB follow up on Thursday 

I'm just really emotional today. Can it be tomorrow morning already? 

depending on our financial situation I would LOVE to do the Maldives for our 10 year anniversary. I would also love to go back to Rome, we did a cruise and spent 9 hours there. Got to see a lot for 9 hours but there is so much more to explore there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? I have a 12 week plum...confession... at my initial scan they dated me back to actually the 9th of January which makes my ticker day different, but it makes me feel better to think that I am closer to 2nd tri then I really am, so I refuse to change.  Sorry not sorry.

2. How are you feeling?  I have been feeling pretty good the last couple of weeks, that is up until about 5-6pm when the extreme tiredness and nausea kicks back in.  I have been taking Reglan right before bed to make my mornings go easier and it has seems to help with that immensely. I can live through the couple of hours before bed.

3. Any appointments this week?  Have my first appointment with my Dr. this Wednesday. We will listen for the heartbeat, etc.  I think I will be doing my first trimester screening next week, but haven't scheduled that yet.  I am thinking of asking my OB if we can do some ultrasounds closer to the due date to ensure that the baby is growing appropriately.  My son was underweight when he was born, even what I would consider small for coming early.  I also had a short umbilical cord.  Obviously the scans will not change anything if these issues reoccur, but I feel like I would be better prepared for the aftermath.

4. Rants/raves/questions?  Nothing really.  I can't wait to see the baby again for the 1st Trimester screening scan.  I live for seeing the little person in there.  It makes the waiting a bit easier.

5. GTKY: What's your dream vacation/trip?  I would love a European vacation.  I have only been outside the US once to go to Cancun and feel like everyone should see more of the world.  I think Cuba would be a great trip and I would love to retire in Hawaii.  We got married there and Maui was the most peaceful place.
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 9 weeks, cherry

2. How are you feeling? Still awful.   Hopefully it passes soon. 

3. Any appointments this week? Nope. 

4. Rants/raves/questions?  I'm not sure I like my OB yet.  Im also not sure I want to drive the 30 minutes to the next best option.  I clicked with the practice I had number 3 with,  and I want that again.  

5. GTKY: What's your dream vacation/trip? RV trip to visit all the national parks. 
  • Options
    @egirl1025 they actually moved my EDD to 1/5, but I went late with DS2 (after going two weeks early with DS1!) and every day past 38 weeks was a slog, so I'm trying to mentally prepare in case I go late again lol
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 10 weeks, strawberry 

2. How are you feeling? not too bad, MS has started to ebb a little

3. Any appointments this week? not this week

• Options
    KatieEl said:
    @egirl1025 they actually moved my EDD to 1/5, but I went late with DS2 (after going two weeks early with DS1!) and every day past 38 weeks was a slog, so I'm trying to mentally prepare in case I go late again lol
    I love that even though we have gone through this before we try to prepare ourselves for a certain thing to happen and inevitably those little stinkers will do the exact opposite!!  Last time I meant to be completely prepared for baby starting two weeks early just in case and what does he do???  He comes three weeks early!!
  • Options
    Missed this yesterday. I felt awful!

11w1d today. Baby is the size of a lime.

2. How are you feeling?
    I thought I was starting to feel better but the ladt several days have been rough. Lots of headaches which make me nauseous. 

Nope. Next week!

Rave: DH was so awesome last night when I felt so bad! Packed my lunch and cleaned up the kitchen for me. 
    Rave #2: a week from today we get to find out if we are having a boy or a girl! Awesome way to spend DH's birthday. 

Europe. Specifically Ireland, Scotland and England but I'd take a whole tour too. Lol. 
  • Options
    I've been traveling and keep forgetting which day of the week it is! 
    12 wks, plum
    2. How are you feeling?
    Less tired but still always hungry 
    I have my NT scan on Thurs and my first prenatal appt on Friday. 
     So excited to be almost to 2nd tri! 
    Drinking wine through Italy.
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? Jumping back in after a few weeks away. 11 weeks 3 days. Brussel sprout!

2. How are you feeling? feeling MUCH better but my patience with my toddler is being tested constantly. 

3. Any appointments this week? None this week....buttt....

4. Rants/raves/questions? WE FOUND OUT THIS MORNING WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!! Poor DH is upset it's not a boy, but I'm over the moon.

5. GTKY: What's your dream vacation/trip? Hawaii again. We went ok our honeymoon and I can't wait to go back someday. 

Pregnancy Ticker