Trying to Get Pregnant

How to Get Ride of Food Aversions?

Hi.

Apparently I posted in the wrong spot. I'm not a lurker and hate lurking. It doesn't answer my questions. I also, apparently found the wrong community to try and join. So, sorry for the interruption to your normal programming. I'll disappear now.

Re: How to Get Ride of Food Aversions?

• Hi.

Okay on intro thread. I actually tried Google and no luck.
  • Loading the player...
  • However, I do want to offer legitimate advice and say if your LP is "religiously" 8-10 days that is on the shorter side and I would mention it to your doctor.
  • Did that, too. To 3 different doctors - 1 infertility doctor, and 2 OB/GYNs. None of them thought it was an issue.
  • Hi @mystic_timelord84, welcome! This board is a little different than others, so we try to keep the one off posts to a minimum to reduce board clutter. You can imagine that with a board like this sometimes people only stay a month but sometimes they stay years, and for those that have been around a long time it's annoying to answer the same questions over and over throughout the months/years without the person introducing themselves and getting a sense of the board culture via lurking first. So, intro on the newbie thread, jump into WTO/TWW (based on where you are in your cycle), and lurk lurk lurk. We're a fun bunch, I swear, and the organization will make sense once you've jumped in, I promise. 

As for your questions, if you're turning negative pregnancy tests, you're not KU from what you've said re: your cycle. I think the food cravings are in your head. Food cravings can happen just part of your cycle. Shrug. Like @charlestonchew  said, an 8-10 LP is in the short range, and you should talk to your doctor about it if you haven't already. 

You might want to add a TW (trigger warning) in the first part of your post, by the way, since you mention a loss. 
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"