Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 6/22

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are your top 3 favorite movies?

Re: TWW Thursday 6/22

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD/DPO: 21/8 (ff changed my CH and says I am only 7dpo, but I chose to believe otherwise) 

Timing: -3-0

Testing: trying to wait until Monday.  

R/R:  I feel horrible for no good reason, but today is my last day of work!

CS/Q: none

GTKY: What are your top 3 favorite movies
    The Godfather Part 2, Super troopers, Beauty and the Beast
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: meh...

Testing: still not thinking about it. 

R/R: Rant - I have to teach at lunch time today and my energy level is low today. :( Rave - Its getting closer to Friday and DH and I have a date night :)

CS/Q:

GTKY:
    What are your top 3 favorite movies? Blind Side (only because we were talking about this at the gym this morning, tears every time), Pulp Fiction and Pretty Women (will never get enough lol)
  • @kbamomma33 I have no idea what the T means.  Or why you have numbers in the stats.  Mine just had one pink square when AF should arrive

@LoveInDC yay for moving your elliptical!  I really want a treadmill but have no where to put it!!!

@holly321 I hope you feel better!  And yay for last day of work!!

@kiwi2628 mmmm margaritas!  I like the way you celebrated!!

@justkeepswimming8 I know lots of people don't keep temping but I'm paranoid about when AF is going to start so I look for the temp drop. 

@Augusta108 I hope you find some cute cardigans!!

Month/Cycle: 11/7 (4/2 AL)

CD/DPO:11/7

Timing: -3, -1

Testing: bfn (which I figured)

R/R: rant: today is my bff's little girl's 5th bday. She's my little munchkin!!  Her family and H & I are going to breakfast at a Disney resort. Then playing at Magic Kingdom (except for H who has to go into work).  Rant: I did something to my neck yesterday. I was talking on my cell and when I got off, it hurt extremely bad to turn my head to the left. I've been using a heating pad but don't know what else to do since I don't want to take ibuprofen. 

CS/Q: so yesterday the pinching stopped around noon. Then today I got a .4degree temp rise. Again!!!  It could be a fluke and drop back down tomorrow, but this temp rise puts me at my normal post-o temps. Is it possible to O twice?  I wish I had thought to use opks these last few days.  If that was O, I'm screwed on timing. 

GTKY: What are your top 3 favorite movies? Rent, Beauty and the Beast, Beaches
  • @catlady1215
    @augusta108 - embrace that stereotype girl!
    @nitnat007 - dammit I forgot about Blind Side! How could I forget about that one?

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • @purplg8r people can ovulate twice in one cycle, but it is exceedingly rare, so while I can't say its impossible, I wouldn't assume thats the reason. Its much more likely that something else is happening (you didn't actually O the first time, this is a fluke temp, breaking thermometer etc...) Temping isn't 100% and there can be mistakes made from just reading the temps. I would wait to see what the next few days of temps do and then also just wait to see if your period comes/when it comes
  • @holly321 Sorry you’re not feeling the best, but yay for your last day! I hope your day turns around.

@kiwi2628 Hey, the solstice only comes once a year. I say margarita it up! GL getting rehydrated today ;)

@justkeepswimming8 Aw, sorry your DH left you high and dry last night. Going off your chart, I would continue temping just in case you drop. With all the open circles and negative OPKs, it might still be up in the air for you. As for La La Land, I think most of the disappointment for people came from not understanding the references or expecting something different. If you think you’re there to watch a Rom Com, or even a modern musical, you won’t be a fan. If you love the golden era of musicals and recognize that La La Land is a love letter to those musicals while being a timeless revival of the genre, it takes on a whole new meaning of awesomeness.

@Augusta108 DH and I switch off on a lot of things, but he hasn’t really been a health nut since high school. He typically does crash dieting or says he’s going to exercise (then doesn’t). Hopefully that changes soon lol Happy cardigan hunting!

@catlady1215 FX your CH are legit and you don’t have to jump back to WTO!

@purplg8r Our house is twice as big as we need and we still had trouble finding a place lol Exercise equipment is so bulky and awkward. Have fun partying up in MK today! Hopefully your neck feels better so you can enjoy it. FX your timing works out.

• @kiwi2628 , I'm craving a margarita now!

@justkeepswimming8, I keep temping all cycle because I like to have the data, but it can definitely mess with your head. 

@nitnat007, enjoy Date Night tonight! 

@catlady1215, yay for CH! FX they stick around!

@purplg8r, that sounds like such a fun day at Disney! I hope your neck pain gets better so you can fully enjoy it!
  • @catlady1215 you could just take a screenshot of your chart and put it in a spoiler tag, that's worked for me. 
    @purplg8r Have a great time today! How fun. About your question: can you post your chart? 
  • looeeze Sounds like a perfect way to spend your anniversary! I think we sent you our rain though, today, we have sun! And damn! I forgot about the Princess Bride (classic).
  • @augusta108 I love a good cardigan! Also, being a librarian is my dream job.
    @purplg8r I love Disney so, so much and I'm so incredibly jealous that you're going today. We're going for a week in December and I can't wait.
    @looeeze Happy Anniversary! Your day sounds like it was awesome.

Month/Cycle: 9/4

CD/DPO: 20/2

Timing: Good

Testing: July 4th, 14 DPO... I refuse to buy the test until then.

R/R: I'm taking my DD swimming today at my mom's house. This is both a rant and a rave because I'm excited to see her full of joy but also... this means I'm going to have to put on my bathing suit.

CS/Q: FF usually waits until you have 3 days of elevated temps before putting CHs on the chart, right? This is the first time I've O'd since starting TTC, so I'm not sure what to expect. I'm saying I'm 2 DPO now because of an obvious temp dip and increase the next day, plus some positive OPKs.

GTKY: What are your top 3 favorite movies? Jaws is definitely my favorite of all time. It's special to me because it's filmed on Martha's Vineyard and I grew up spending my summers there. I also really love Coraline and Girl Interrupted.

Me: 24 DH: 28
    DD 6/9/15
    TTC #2 with PCOS since 10/16

July 2017 Siggy Challenge- Animals Eating Summer Foods

• looeeze OMG yes! Especially today (even though this is my first TWW). I definitely feel like I am being paranoid about everything. Google is going to be so sick of me by the end of the day lol
  • @nitnat007 Pace yourself! You might be in for a long haul (I hope not though!). 
  • looeeze I remind myself of that reality every day. I am working on ways to combat the stress around it. I think I need to start yoga. 
  • @mamasaurus12415 Yes, FF waits til 3 days of temp rises. FX for you!

@hedgepig I was lowkey obsessed with R+J in high school. MH has never seen it so I've been trying to convince him to watch it with me. And I didn't realize Paul Rudd was Paris in it until way after it came out. How earnest he is in his astronaut costume makes me laugh everytime.
  • @looeeze I didn't know Paul Rudd was in it until just now! Haha. I'm glad I'm not the only one in love with that movie - I hope YH likes it when you finally convince him.
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Hey ladies. I'm off to visit another hospital today in hopes of finding answers. I'll be back to check in throughout the day hopefully. 

Month/Cycle: 16 

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Testing: Well they did a blood test yesterday for all kinds of things, pregnancy included, and I assume they would have told me if it were positive. So I'm likely out. 

R/R: ICYMI, I feel like death and was essentially called a drug seeker by the hospital so that's my life right now. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are your top 3 favorite movies?

Stand By Me, The Outsiders, Dirty Dancing. (All of which came out many years before I was born lol) 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• Month/Cycle: 2/2 AL

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: all 

Testing: July 1 (16 dpo)

R/R: DH had a 6:30am flight to Chicago this morning so he had to get up around 3am. When he got up, though, he saw Jet Blue cancelled his flight (for literally no reason), and he panicked which woke me up. He figured it out, but I am sleepy. 

CS/Q: no 

GTKY: What are your top 3 favorite movies? This is so hard. Um. Like. Ok I have too many but these come to mind first because they were so important to me at one point or another: A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints, White Oleander, Clueless 
  • @purplg8r not to feed the crazy symptom stalking we all do but could also (if temps stay up) be triphasic, sign of implantation. 
  • Sorry ladies, I'll be posting and ghosting today.  I'm having a poor me moment.  Although I won't count myself out yet it would surprise me if something happened in the next day or two.

Month/Cycle: 15/14 (4/4, 3/3 AL)

CD/DPO: 26/(11or12)

Timing:it was ok

Testing: This morning.

R/R: I tested before my dentist appointment and it was a BFN.  I thought I saw a line but I think I was looking at it too long and once I blinked it was white.  I'll test again tomorrow for shits and giggles because I have a few tests.  

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: What are your top 3 favorite movies? Wow this is really hard.   I'm drawing a blank as I sit here and think.  I do enjoy the movie Pride and Prejudice.  

• @vflux33 I'm so sorry about your sisters loss and for the insensitive way she is treating you! That must be so frustrating and disheartening for someone to tell you that you are "lucky" to go through something you'd never choose. 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 29/9

Timing: -3, -2, -1, +1

Testing: I had a very faint line that might be an evap today. I'm going to test again tomorrow morning, but not getting my hopes up as I've had evaps before.

R/R: Its hot today and we are heading to the pool! I'm excited! 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are your top 3 favorite movies? Tough one! I'm gonna go with Just Go With It, Frozen, and August Rush.
  • hedgepighedgepig member
    edited June 2017
    @vflux33 Welcome to the party! I don't even know about your sister... so sorry that you have to deal with that on top of everything else.
    Edit: tag typo.
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• *TW Thank you @doxiemoxie212. I really appreciate what you're saying especially since I know you also experienced a loss. My mom (who also went through IF and thinks my sister is being ridiculous about this) and MH are essentially telling me that same thing about maybe having more distance for a bit. It sucks b/c like many sisters we have had ups and downs in our relationship and we had been on sort of an uptick before this and now there's this new tension at the exact time that we could BOTH use more support. I'd genuinely like to help her get over her loss but she won't stop connecting that topic to her misunderstanding of IF/IVF. Ugh. You're right though. I will just rely on my friends, parents, and H more and call her less for now. *End TW

As for Donnie Darko soundtrack, I may or may not have downloaded "Notorious" and listen to it frequently at the gym  :)
  • Thanks @hedgepig and @scoogy19 <3

@scoogy19 I've never ever had evaps! FX for you. 

@mispanda Sorry about your BFN  :(
  • @vflux33 I haven't seen Brain Candy in years! I wish Kids in the Hall was on Netflix. 
    @mispanda FX that you just tested too early this cycle. 
    @scoogy19 FX for you too! Your timing looks great.
  •  @purplg8r hope the new temp shift is a good sign!

@looeeze happy anniversary! sounds like it was an awesome day. and I haven't learned how to do the spoiler thing either yet. I got to do some searching to learn this stuff lol.

@dilynne hope you get some answers today. that sounds awful.

@vflux33 I've had a similar situation with my sister.. not about ttgp at all. but another situation that we both are involved in.. but we are in opposite mind sets about it. and she refuses to see my thoughts on it. its hard. especially cause it makes me worried for her. so to avoid conflict, I literally don't talk about it with her. so sometimes alittle distance just needs to happen.

@mispanda sorry about the bfn :(

@scoogy19 good luck tomorrow!

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @vflux33 literally just reading the words "Donnie Darko" were enough to get Mad World stuck in my head