August 2017 Moms
Options

STM+ check in 6/16

How many other children do you have? 

How far along are you?

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies?

Cravings:

Any appointments this week? 

Rant/Rave/Questions

GTKY: What fictional place would you most like to go?

Re: STM+ check in 6/16

• Options

I have a DS who is 5 and a DD who is 21 months

How far along are you?

33w1d

My Lower back is absolutely killing me by the end of the day and my swollen sausage legs/feet aren't helping. At the end of the day I am in bed with my feet propped. The most comfortable position I have found is on my back with a pillow propped under my right hip. This helps because I am not on my back directly but the pressure is off of my hips. 

I am also having a ton of BH contractions and they have mostly been at night but have been starting to pop up throughout the day. This can only mean one thing: we are getting closer! 

Cravings: This week it has been pizza roll-ups and dreamsicles. Also Ice water and gatorade for drinks! I had a dream last weekend about a cream slush and drove across town to get one. Hella worth it. 

My 34 week check up is next week. I am super close to weekly appointments! 

Rant/Rave/Questions

My DH has been a rockstar. I am so grumpy by the end of dinner and if my son has a Tee Ball game I am awful. He just laughs it off and loves me the same. He pretty much takes care of the kids while I lay in bed. God love him! 

Hogwarts hands down! I am a huge HP fan and this would be amazing. I have still not made it to the WWoHP at Universal but I can't wait for that Vacay! 

• Options

2 yr old DD

How far along are you? 32 weeks today 

Heartburn, very tired and irritable, sore back. Pretty similar to last time, luckily for the most part this time around I'm not having as bad of insomnia as I did with my daughter. 

Cravings:

Nothing much, I'm actually not feeling hungry much at all and have to force myself to keep up on food. 

Any appointments this week? I have my 32 week appt in about 2 hours 

Rant/Rave/Questions- my husband is sick...again...for like the 5th time this pregnancy. And he's definitely the poster child for the Man flu when he's sick.

+1 Hogwarts

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How many other children do you have? 1, DS will be 2 next week 

How far along are you? 32 weeks today 

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? My nails are so brittle and peeling this time. They were beautiful and strong last time 

Cravings: none

Any appointments this week?  Next Tuesday 

Rant/Rave/Questions 

GTKY: What fictional place would you most like to go? Ummm, I can't think of anywhere, I know Hawaii is real, but every time we watch Moana I want to be there.

• Options

One, DS turned 2 last month.

How far along are you?

31weeks 6 days

Lots of aches and pains, irritable uterus, and peeing nonstop.  As long as baby stays cooking in there for another 5-6 weeks, I can suck it up though!

Cravings:

Milkshakes and Ritas Ice.

I go Monday for my 32 week checkup. 

Rant/Rave/Questions

None today.  Starting to see light at the end of the tunnel.... Just hoping to make it to full term!!

Another vote for Hogwarts!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

How many other children do you have? 1 dd, she's 4

How far along are you? 31 weeks

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? Sore lower back, and tired all the time  

Cravings: carbsssssss

Any appointments this week? Next week

Rant/Rave/Questions? My ob scheduled my repeat cs at my last appt... she is okay with me trying for a vbac, I am just so on the fence. Anyone done a vbac or trying for one? 

GTKY: What fictional place would you most like to go? Hogwarts as well. 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Options
    @SouthernMama15 it's the village of Motunui
  • Options
    @morgy_bee I wasn't sure how to spell it and I was too lazy to look it up. I love that movie
  • Options
    OTmom3OTmom3 member

How many other children do you have?  2

How far along are you? 30 weeks 

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? RLP, fatigue, some Braxton Hicks. Probably about the same as the previous pregnancies though I think the RLP is worse this time. My belly band helps some especially at work.

Cravings: Watermelon!!! And Kit Kats

Any appointments this week? Had my 30w appt this past week. Nothing this upcoming week except for my progesterone shot

Rant/Rave/Questions: Sometimes I get really jealous of people who can come home from work and just relax and put their feet up. I feel like I can't rest until the kids are in bed and then I'm seriously pooped.

GTKY: What fictional place would you most like to go? I agree with @SouthernMama15 - I'd love to visit the setting of Moana. So beautiful!

BabyFruit Ticker

#1 - DD: 7/5/12
    #2 - DS: 5/21/14
    #3 - EDD: 8/25/17

• Options

How many other children do you have? 2 daughters, 5 and 2

How far along are you? 31 weeks tomorrow

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? +1 for constant BH that I have to breathe through, the evening nausea has returned and my brain just can't focus/multi-function at all

Cravings: veggies and dip, salads with unhealthy dressings, first tri drinks like lemonade and gingerale

Any appointments this week? Nope

Rant/Rave/Questions I am starting to feel like this is getting close/real and am so surprised by the emotions I'm having (ranging from a "kid at Christmas" excitement to total fear/denial of baby making his way out). I would expect to be more cool, calm and collected the third time around

GTKY: What fictional place would you most like to go? This isn't really fictional, but I wish time travel was real!

DD#1: 5/29/12

DD#2: 1/14/15

Baby #3 on the way due 8/19/17

• Options

2 boys - 8 and almost 5.

How far along are you?

29+6

Heartburn and insomnia are probably my biggest annoyances right now.

Cravings:

Fruit and sweet stuff in general.  Unfortunately, I need to watch my sugar/carb intake.

I had an appointment yesterday and don't go back for another 2 weeks.

Rant/Rave/Questions

Not baby related, but I'm so annoyed that 2/3 of DS2's daycare class hasn't RSVP'd to his party and the reply by date is tomorrow.  I know I'm terrible about responding so I really shouldn't complain, but this is ridiculous.  I get that the summer is busy, but I would've thought there would be a somewhat decent turnout.  It's his first friends party and I feel bad that most of the kids probably aren't coming.

I think ever since I saw the original movie, I always wanted to go to Willie Wonka's chocolate factory.  Clearly I have a sweet tooth.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oooh @MetsGirl18 that's a good one. I'd definitely go there 
  • Options
    @clrgrdfrk I'm a VBAC hopeful and there are others too. There is a thread for it. 

How many other children do you have? 1 (3 yr old DD)

How far along are you? 33+3

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? Waking up with burping acid. I've been going through Tums like crazy at night.

Cravings: Since it's been so hot, ice cream  

Any appointments this week? Had one Wednesday.

Rant/Rave/Questions: If I have a RCS, we have it all figured out as to who will come take care of DD but if a VBAC, I have lots of uncertainty about how that'll all work with DD. We have friends that'll help but I'm just nervous about it for some reason.

GTKY: What fictional place would you most like to go? The location in Avatar. 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @MetsGirl18 and @bumbybump I would LOVE to go to both places! 
  • Options
    OTmom3OTmom3 member
    edited June 2017
    bumpybump said:

Rant/Rave/Questions: If I have a RCS, we have it all figured out as to who will come take care of DD but if a VBAC, I have lots of uncertainty about how that'll all work with DD. We have friends that'll help but I'm just nervous about it for some reason.

@bumpybump , I'm nervous about this too and was last pregnancy as well. Last time I realized it was time to go to the hospital around 8pm or so and had a close friend come over (she lives about 10 minutes away). She stayed at my house until I got to the hospital and they decided to admit me. Then I called my ILs to come and relieve her (they live an hour away). For some reason I have anxiety this time that my labor will progress much quicker and it'll be late at night or the middle of the night, and I won't know who to call to watch the kids. I've told myself that if worse came to worse, we could just put the kids in the car and drive them with us to the hospital until ILs or SIL could come get them. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

#1 - DD: 7/5/12
    #2 - DS: 5/21/14
    #3 - EDD: 8/25/17

• Options

How many other children do you have? 1 DS who is 3.5

How far along are you? 32+2 (I had to look this up because I completely forgot)

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? I get tired more easily but I think it is because I am busy taking care of a small human.

Cravings: Fruit, fruit and more fruit.

Any appointments this week? nope

Rant/Rave/Questions?  When did you go into labor last time?  And when are you planning on having everything ready this time?  I went into labor at 40+5 and am thinking of having everything ready at 38 this time just to give myself a little buffer.

GTKY: What fictional place would you most like to go? I was going to say Avatar like @bumpybump but for my alternative choice I think I would like to go to Rivendell from Lord of the Rings.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @shyviolet I never went into labor on my own (induced after 40) with DD but I think I had my bag ready around 39 wks. I've been getting anxious about getting my bag together now just in case. 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    LSP87LSP87 member
    How many other children do you have? 1 DS (3)

How far along are you? 32 weeks

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? Still in pain from the SPD which wakes me up at night and makes it difficult to rest. Swollen feet if I do too much. Painful abdominal cramps on my side when I lay on one side for too long..it's like the weight of the baby is on something it shouldn't be or something; it feels like a bad bruise that goes away after about an hour.

Cravings: Water, Sonic ice, watermelon.

Any appointments this week? I have one in a few hours :)

Rant/Rave/Questions: Anyone else dealing with the abdominal pain from baby at night when laying on your side?

GTKY: What fictional place would you most like to go? +1 for time traveling. I am thinking Dr. Who!
  • Options
    @shyviolet 36 weeks. So I already have everything ready at 33.5 weeks. Well besides the car seat which last time I didn't even so until leaving the hospital. 
  • Options
    @shyviolet I was on bed rest and induced the first time around at 38 weeks so I had a bag packed.  Last time, I had a scheduled c-section and just assumed I'd pack my bag the weekend before.  Of course, I went into labor 6 days before and ended up packing my bag while waiting to hear back from the doctor's office.  Being a procrastinator, if I have a bag packed or at least a list of things to pack by 37 weeks, I'll be happy.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @shyviolet I have been induced for both of my babies but I'm praying for natural onset of labor this time around. I'm planning to pack my bag at 36/37 weeks so I don't have to go too terribly long without some of my favorite maternity clothing lol. 
    I have this nagging feeling that I will go into labor at 38 weeks. 
  • Options
    @bumpybump I have been assuming since I didn't go into labor until 40 weeks last time that is what will happe  again, but I know that assumption could get me into trouble.

@brookedeyo I think the car seat is what I am most worried about since it such a pain to install, but I don't want to give up car space until I have to.

@MetsGirl18 It makes me feel better that you were able to do at the last minute.  We are 10 mins from the hospital so if we forget anything it is not the end of the world.

@morgy_bee I don't want to pack some of my clothes too, which is one of the biggest reasons I don't want to put it together now.

I think I will pack what I can and then have a list of everything else I need so I can finish while in labor if I need to.   
    BabyFruit Ticker