Trying to Get Pregnant

When is the best time to take a test?

Re: When is the best time to take a test?

• Loading the player...
  • Wow! My apologies didn't know their was rules! I had this app back in 2010 and that didn't exist. I have edited the post( I didn't know how to delete) to a question I don't even need an answer to.  My bad, no need to be so rude. 
  • kiki75kiki75 member
    Wow! My apologies didn't know their was rules! I had this app back in 2010 and that didn't exist. I have edited the post( I didn't know how to delete) to a question I don't even need an answer to.  My bad, no need to be so rude. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Didn't even pay attention to any of that! Like I said I had the app back in 2010. Thanks for the heads up and my apologies. Everyone was so helpful then, but I see now everyone is a sarcastic try hard- I'll just delete this rude app and find another.
  • @JennyColada Have I mentioned how much I like you lately? <3
  • Have fun trolling. Nice to meet you all. Bye. 
  • 10/10. Would eat ramen with. Even the chicken flavor.
  • Good thing I'm eating pasta tonight. Wish it were ramen, specifically from Daikaya in DC, though. 
  • Guys can everyone just post their favorite place to get noodles? Like, what are the best noodles (any kind of noodles, any kind at all) you've ever had? 

Ill go first: Daikaya veg ramen in DC or momofuku chickpea ramen in NY/DC
  • @doxiemoxie212 I'm quite partial to Daikokuya in Los Angeles.

We went to Momofuku Noodle Bar when we were in NYC and I actually kinda didn't like their broth (it was too smoky for me).

• @JennyColada can't speak to their meat ramens but the chickpea one is so unique and rich!
  • @doxiemoxie212 Theres a place in Cleveland called Noodlecat and it is sooooooo tasty!!
    https://www.noodlecat.com/

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"