Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 6/21

2»

Re: WTO Wednesday 6/21

• @JennyColada: Damnit. I'm so bummed for you that you're here.

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• @wisewitch222 oh wow, it's been so long, graduated in 2004... I definitely remember Sir Gawain and the Green Knight (we did the Tolkein translation since the professor was obsessed with him). Thomas Malory I think. Chretien de Troyes (which I probably butchered the spelling on). I remember reading Geoffrey of Monmouth but can't remember if it was that class or my British history class; I think it was Arthurian Lit. 

@JennyColada Oh, lemon. I'm going to try that too.

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • @JennyColada Nice to meet you, and sorry for almost-CD1.  My favorite workouts are tennis and punching the heavy bag (at a boxing gym), but I haven't had much time to do those lately so today I just did some light weights/abs and went for a short jog

@fishsticks-n-custard That sounds wonderful!  I read Tolkein's translation of Sir Gawain in the Tolkein lit class I took in college.  It was a mix of the medieval literature Tolkein worked on, and then a bunch of Tolkein, with the semester culminating in an epic re-read (because it was inevitably a re-read for everyone in that class) of LOTR
  • @wisewitch222 Oh man, that class sounds amazing. We tried to get this professor to teach a tolkein class, but he refused (so mad). It was right in the middle of the release of the LOTR trilogy so he thought it was too much of a "fad" and he wouldn't get anyone who would "really appreciate the class". Blah. 

• @JennyColada Nice to meet you too :)

@vflux33 I'm new so you don't know me - but my fingers are crossed for you!  Hopefully this doesn't come across as too creepy...
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • @becausescience we kinda like creepy here. I mean, so long as it comes from a good place. After all, we regularly discuss how frequently we have sex, cervical fluids, and all sorts of other wonderfully creepy topics!
  • @becausescience @JennyColada

Now I have to use my standard gif for creepy internet hugs... 

• @notthefather, why, yes I believe we did. 
    words and music...
    Image result for eddie and the cruisers gif
    Image result for you know it gif

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @fishsticks-n-custard Our professor issued a quiz on the first day that tested your knowledge of the books vs. the movies, and only people who showed a passing knowledge of the books were allowed to register.  It was an awesome class.
  • @becausescience Not creepy at all! Thank you, and welcome  :)
  • millpemillpe member
    @JennyColada Boo! Sorry to see you here :( even though I like chatting with you! DH plays and I'm the official stat girl for the team. I "earned" that position by being one of the only SO's that shows up regularly. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @dragonette505 Oh man! How could I forget Star Wars? My H is obsessed with that series. 

@fishsticks-n-custard Haha sorry. If it helps, it was later in my childhood. 

@eliz2791 That's why I don't love the BMI standard. There are so many factors it ignores such as muscle mass and body shape. 

@Avrilmai  Yay vacation! Where are you going? Sorry if you've said this before and I missed it.

@JennyColada  Sorry to see you here. It was nice to see my BFF. She's not thrilled with how this cycle worked out because the doctor had her start clomid earlier than she thought she should. Next cycle she's just doing it her way, haha. Also, I love hosting! I bet it'll be fun hosting for the first time! 

@vflux33 Good luck!! 
  • JennyColadaJennyColada member
    edited June 2017

@MrsMiller8588 Haha, that sounds about right. My bff watches her bf play roller hockey every week, and she is the one (wo)man cheering section (she brings her dog though). She's always begging me to go with so she's not alone.

@SkillesSailor well FX that there isn't a "next time" for her! I am very excited to host, and I think MH is excited (even though he's such a hermit and hates having people over, but it's different since it's his family).