December 2017 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change 6/21

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing?

4) Any appointments this week/last? 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: If you won $1 million dollars (net, after taxes), how would you spend it?

Me: 29  DH: 31
Married 10/13/12
TTC Since 8/2016

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 6/21

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    15 weeks, size of an apple

2) How are you feeling?
    Tired and moody :(

Yes! Its a girl :) I don't even know if I am really showing or just really bloated, lol, but I broke out the maternity pants. 

I have one next Friday 

I hate summer.  Bring on fall and winter please. 

6) GTKY: If you won $1 million dollars (net, after taxes), how would you spend it?
    Pay off every stupid bill / car / house, then take a vacation to Alaska! 
    Pregnancy Ticker 

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 14 weeks. lemon!

2) How are you feeling? tired, but otherwise fine. I keep waking up at night, so my sleep is not as restful as it could be

No on the sex. Same as last week, I've gained some weight but I don't think it looks like a bump yet

4) Any appointments this week/last? Next appt isn't until July

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Discovered this week that he drainage our contractor put in doesn't seem to be working properly. We've had to have  them come fix soooo many things that they didn't do correctly the first time. UGH. 

6) GTKY: If you won $1 million dollars (net, after taxes), how would you spend it? I would probably let DH quit his job and start his own business. And plan some nice vacations!

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • lauren8717lauren8717 member
    edited June 2017
    13 weeks exactly today!  The size of a lemon.

2) How are you feeling?
    The morning sickness is all but gone and I have been better on the energy front during the day (still exhausted in the evening).  The bad is that I have been having headaches on the daily now- which is apparently what the second trimester is about  :s

We are have a girl!  We received great news on the MaterniT21 test on 6/16.  I feel like I have a pooch, but others can't tell... yet!
    I had a quick checkup on 6/14.  I got to hear the heartbeat again and everything sounded great!  160 bpm!

We have been dealing with two sick dogs on and off again the past couple weeks.  Then, this morning my older one woke up three legged lame.  More vet bills here we come...

Also, does anyone else have trouble posting via the Bump app?  It originally deleted most of my post and has done the same thing in the past?

Pay off the remaining student loans and mortgage!  Then save, save, save!
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 14 weeks. Size of a troll doll

2) How are you feeling? I still feel a bit off. Not nauseous, but just not 100%. 

We did end up getting the NIPT last week per my MFM's recommendation. I should have those results soon but I am going back and forth on finding out the sex then. Not showing yet.

4) Any appointments this week/last? Next appointment is in one week.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? We've never had an issue with out hot water heater until of course we had guests and they were giving their kids baths. DH relit it and that was that. Until I took a shower this morning. Ugh. 

6) GTKY: If you won $1 million dollars (net, after taxes), how would you spend it? New cars for DH and I (nothing extravagant, we just both are about ready for new ones), pay off our one CC, take a vacation and invest the rest. Kind of lame, but a million would go so fast!

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• ChelK3ChelK3 member
    edited June 2017
    14 weeks. Lemon
    2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good. A little more hungry then usual
    We don't know yet. We will find out in 5 weeks! I'm showing something, but nothing too cute yet. 
    Had an appointment today. Heard the heartbeat and scheduled the anatomy scan.
    I'm loving being pregnant during the summer! I wore shorts today for the first time since I was in elementary school. It's like because I'm pregnant I feel like others will judge my body less harshly, and I'm definitely judging myself less harshly. It's a new feeling for sure! 

I'd just put it in the bank, quit my job, SO could quit his job, and we'd live the same life we're living right now, just without having to work! Ahh, that sounds so amazing! 
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 16 weeks.  Every week makes me feel better and better that things are going to be okay.  :)

2) How are you feeling?  Anxious about everything.  And if I push too hard on any day, it takes me 3 days to 'bounce' back.

Won't know the sex next month.  I feel like I'm showing but I'm a bigger girl so it could be mistaken for a few too many tacos.

4) Any appointments this week/last? Tomorrow.  I went in last week for migraines so I'm not expecting much change but I'm glad to hear the heartbeat again.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? I feel like I'm really in the 2nd trimester now.  It took a few extra weeks to get my energy back but I'm starting to clean and do things that feel productive.

6) GTKY: If you won $1 million dollars (net, after taxes), how would you spend it?  Buy a bigger house, one with 2 bathrooms minimum, hire a house cleaner and then pack my family up for a trip to Disney!!!  We were planning to take DD this winter but canceled those plans when we discovered we were pregnant.  I feel bad that she'll have to wait a few more years now.  :(

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 16 weeks, an avocado

2) How are you feeling? Pretty good! Skin is pretty bad (acne on face) but otherwise I really can't complain

Finding out sex in 2 weeks :# and yes, I'm totally showing. It's all belly at the moment so that's good, and it's obvious enough now that it doesn't look like I just gave up on my summer bod. 

4) Any appointments this week/last? nope! Just waiting for the fetal scan in 2 weeks

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? being really hungry and then getting insanely full really sucks. I also need to really drink more water to combat all the salt I've been eating.

6) GTKY: If you won $1 million dollars (net, after taxes), how would you spend it? House stuff first: renovate 2nd floor completely (we have 2 beds and a bath up there.. would love to do a master bed/bath and 2 bedrooms and a bath), new roof, new siding, put in central air, upgrade furniture, upgrade TVs, pay off mortgage. Then, treat friends and family to a sweet vacation with all expenses paid. Maybe Aruba around our anniversary so we can combine a vow renewal or something. 
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• @ChelK3 I'm jealous your A/S is scheduled! With my last OB (who I saw for my first pregnancy through 6 months), once I had been to one or two appointments, they went ahead and scheduled the others, so I knew when all of my appointments were going to be. With this one, they schedule them one by one, so my next one will be at 17 weeks, just the same ol, pee in a cup, heartbeat, bye bye. I assume my A/S will be 2-3 weeks later, but I don't know for sure (I also kinda hope they schedule it somewhere else because every ultrasound I've gotten in this office has not been very high quality, so I hope it is in the hospital or something. With my last pregnancy, the A/S was great and held at a different office than the one I usually went to b/c it had the equipment. )

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby?  15 Weeks, size of an orange 

2) How are you feeling? Same as last week, still tired, I've been having a lot of discomfort lately, I'm thinking RLP.  

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing? Yup to both!  We are having a boy and I'm definitley showing, but I think I'm hiding it pretty well.  I do wear my maternity clothes on the weekend, but still trying to wear bigger shirts at work, I just don't want to deal with everyone there yet!  

4) Any appointments this week/last? Nope.  Next OB is 7/5

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?  Right now it seems like everything in the house is breaking or needs to be repaired.  We have a range hood to replace, last night 1/2 our grill decided to quit, our dishwasher is leaking.  I just want to buy baby stuff, not replace stuff around the house!  

6) GTKY: If you won $1 million dollars (net, after taxes), how would you spend it?  Pay off all our bills and buy a bigger house.  
    ****Trigger mentioned****
    Us:  37, 38, unexplained IF
    TTC for the second time
    Married 10/21/12 to my wonderful wife
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science
    since 2/2014

7 IUIs, 1 cancelled due to too many follicles, 6 BFNs.
    IVF #1 & 2 Failed
    IVF #3 20 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized with ICSI, 6 made it to day 5
                 2 blasts transferred 7/17
    Beta #1 7/26 ***BFP*** 144
    Beta #2 7/28 271
    Beta #3 8/4 1972
    8/15 - Officially pregnant with TWINS
    9/1 - Baby B no longer has a heartbeat, Baby A is holding on!
    9/29 - MMC
    Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 15
    Next cycle will be FET without PGS testing. 
    3/27 - FET transferred 2 "excellent" blasts 
    Beta #1 4/5 ***BFP*** 107 (9dp5dt)
    Beta #2 4/7  244  (11dp5dt)
    Beta #3 4/14  2038   (18dp5dt)
    4/25 - Confirmed pregnancy. Baby measured 1 day behind, FHR 132
    5/9 - 2nd U/S - Baby measured one day ahead, FHR 178
    12/21 - Baby Boy born
    12/10 - FET transfered 1 3BB blast
    Beta #1 12/19 - 88
    Beta #2 12/21 - 230
    Beta #3 12/18 - 3066
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 16 weeks, avocado or dill pickle

2) How are you feeling? Nauseated right now (I think it was the McDonald's) but otherwise ok.

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing? Won't know sex until the end of July. I'm not showing because I'm big anyway.

4) Any appointments this week/last? Appointment on Friday for blood work etc.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Not really this week.

6) GTKY: If you won $1 million dollars (net, after taxes), how would you spend it? Pay off the house and credit cards, then take DH and the kids on a cross-country trip! DH has hardly been out of Texas and it kills me. 

May Siggy Challenge: TV mom

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• balletnerdballetnerd member
    edited June 2017
    14 weeks. Size of a house mouse

2) How are you feeling?
    Good

no and no

Nope

121 degrees here yesterday. At least I'm only in 2nd tri. 

pay off loans! 

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 16 weeks, avocado 

2) How are you feeling? Pretty good other than headaches 

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing? No, we will not be finding out. Yes I'm showing but pretty sure it's just weight gain. 

4) Any appointments this week/last? No 

6) GTKY: If you won $1 million dollars (net, after taxes), how would you spend it? I would but my dream house or better yet build it ! 
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    14 weeks, size of a peach 

2) How are you feeling?
    More energy which is nice. But I'm definitely listening to my body at the gym. My friend who is also pregnant and working with a trainer gave me a suggestion for how much to decrease my weights by... honestly even without her information I just don't have the strength. I'm relying more on body weight exercises with good form :) 

i won't know the baby's sex until week 20.. I'm still thinking girl. 
    Oh yes. My coworker told the custodian I had exciting news, I shared it with her.. custodian said congrats, no offense/not trying to be rude but I could kinda tell when you stood up. Lol 
    definitely broke out the maternity clothes today.. some of my regular clothes still fit, but it's nice to be comfortable (and wear new things!!) 

This Monday with my stressful family doctor. 

Not really. I wish I had more energy to meal prep better. 

It's so funny this is the question. All day I was thinking about the movie office space. If you had a million dollars and could do anything what would you do? 
    Peter answers "nothing, I would do absolutely nothing" 
    Lawrence replies: "well, you don't need a million dollars to do that". 

Honestly, right now, doing nothing would be amazing. i would do nothing.