October 2017 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change 6/18

Happy Sunday ladies!

1) How many weeks?

2) How big is baby (in fruit or pounds/kg)?

3) How are you feeling?

4) Any appointments this week? 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: Share a pic or tell us your fav baby item you bought so far?

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 6/18

• Options
    1. 25 weeks
    2. Cauliflower 
    3. Big and hot 
    4. No
    5.Can I paint while pregnant?
    6.  Fav baby item is the crib. Love it 
  • Options
    1. 21 weeks
    2. endive
    3. ill just don't feel good
    4. No
    5. None
    6.  Haven't bought anything this time around.  I can say that our most used item is our changing table.  Still change the 2year olds diapers there.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. 25 weeks
    2. Cauliflower 
    3. I totally rounded out sooo much more in the last week - my already obvious bump "popped" lol. So I am feeling big too @kncollins09! My bump muscles hurt also. 
    4. I have an OB appt this Wed
    5. Is it helpful/necessary to have a diaper bag? They are expensive and I have a 31 bag with multiple compartments that might do the trick. Just wondering if I should register for one. 
    6. I haven't bought much but probably the dresser with a changing table. I bought it used for $150 and it's normally a $1400 piece of furniture so I consider that a win! 

Good question @kncollins09. I think some stay away from painting to be on the safe side while others go for it (and probably wear a mask). I'd ask the doctor just to be sure though.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @asickles98 I hope  you feel better.  We are still debating a changing table but its good to know you still use yours.  
  • Options
    @kdel921 Thanks for the advise! We just got a new house and painting is a must. 

My opinion but I don't really like most diaper bags so I say go with what fits you best. We are going to use a small Army backpack my husband doesn't use anymore.  
  • Options
    @kdel921I still use the Vera one I bought 8 years ago.  Hubby still uses the backpack one that the dr office gave out during a promo for formula with our first kid. Diaper bags really just depend on you.  If you think the 31 bag will work try it out.  Your dresser/changing table is totally a win.

@kncollins09 fumes from the paint may make you dizzy.  My vote would be no.  Changing table has been with us for all four kids so it was a must buy for me.  My first month board for our first was all don't buy it it is pointless.  I am so grateful I did not listen to them. 
  • Options
  • Options
    tiff22ietiff22ie member
    edited June 2017
    1) How many weeks? 23

2) How big is baby (in fruit or pounds/kg)? grapefruit

3) How are you feeling? tired. rundown. 

4) Any appointments this week? Just a regular checkup. Baby's heartbeat is still on the higher side (161) but Doc keep saying it's within normal range and not to worry. We're getting another ultrasound in a month to double check the heart and spine since she wasn't cooperating during our 20 week one. 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? 

6) GTKY: Share a pic or tell us your fav baby item you bought so far? The nursing chair! I'm really enjoying sitting in it and reading books and I cant wait to nurse in it.
    https://www.toysrus.com/product/prodpop.jsp?LargeImageURL=/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-23340502_alternate1_enh-z6.jpg&displayTab=enh&productId=84797536&totCount=1