July 2017 Moms
Options

Exercise & Fitness Check-in 6/16

Happy Friday- getting so close!

1: How far along are you?  

2: How was your last week? 

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? 

5: Rants/Raves/Questions?

6: GTKY: Do you have any plans or ideas on how to get back on track or stay on top with nutrition after baby comes? IE freezer meals, certain plan to follow, etc? 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Exercise & Fitness Check-in 6/16

• Options
    1: How far along are you?  35w5d

2: How was your last week? Good...went to the trainer twice.

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  Same as usual.

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? Just looking forward to resting more.

5: Rants/Raves/Questions?  Swelling is started to become a near daily thing in my feet and ankles :(

6: GTKY: Do you have any plans or ideas on how to get back on track or stay on top with nutrition after baby comes? IE freezer meals, certain plan to follow, etc?   I'm hoping to get back to cooking family dinner.  That usually jumpstarts me on the right track.  I am also hoping to do a "sugar detox."
  • Options
    JAM85JAM85 member
    1: How far along are you?  37w3d

2: How was your last week? great got my 5 days in with some great swimming and crossfit workouts. At this point it is so close to end I just keep reminding myself only a little longer with all the uncomfortable, awkward workouts and so much closer to when I can start building volume back up again and hope I didn't lose all the skills I had before I got so pregnant!

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  same old 5-6 days a week. this was my last full week coaching swim team in this insane heat outside I'm just helping with Tuesday meets until he comes. This is my first weekend not shooting weddings either so more time to relax a bit and I'm enjoying taking the time in before Cameron comes. I have 2 weeks of my part time weekly chef job left though. 

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? 
    Nothing during the week this week though Thursdays after my husband and I workout together we have about 30min to bob without DD in our gyms outdoor pool before we get her from daycare and it is amazing. She only goes 3 days a week and I get off work at 1pm so we meet after my BPP, train and relax together which is rare and a nice interlude before DS gets here. 

5: Rants/Raves/Questions? 

6: GTKY: Do you have any plans or ideas on how to get back on track or stay on top with nutrition after baby comes? IE freezer meals, certain plan to follow, etc? 

As soon as milk and BF is established and I can start venturing to the gym again I will be doing IIFYM again. I want to be more diligent about tracking and making sure j get enough as I had a horrible appetite after with
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jam85 What is IIFYM? Also, you're missed on the pg...check in there!
  • Options
    JAM85JAM85 member
    @chiquita928  Thanks I did finally get that notification! I don't get any on the stupid app. So it stands for If It Fits Your Macros and basically based on your stats and goals you have certain numbers to meet for Protein, carbs and fats and you track your food by weighing it or entering nutritional informational in an app like My Fitness Pal
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    maribeth0721maribeth0721 member
    edited June 2017
    1: How far along are you?  36 w / 2 d

2: How was your last week? Great - though I was so busy on the weekend I didn't get any workouts in. I did workout 3 times last week and they all felt great. I did go on a few walks over the weekend though.

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  Try to get in 3-4 workouts. I noticed in the last week though I have majorly slowed down. Baby is breech and up right in my ribs/diaphragm and breathing is challenging which makes me slow way down. 

5: Rants/Raves/Questions? Rants: Sometimes I get frustrated with the stuff I can't do anymore. Raves: the opposite, sometimes I can't believe I can still be this active. Question: How long is everyone planning to work out for? I plan to keep going as long as I feel good. 

6: GTKY: Do you have any plans or ideas on how to get back on track or stay on top with nutrition after baby comes? IE freezer meals, certain plan to follow, etc? I have this brave idea to try to get some freezer meals together but I feel overwhelmed by the planning of it so I haven't started :neutral:
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @maribeth0721 Last time, I was at the gym on Thursday, and my water broke that Saturday at 38w. I'm planning to keep going until labor lol.
  • Options
    JAM85JAM85 member
    @maribeth0721 well I'm still going and I'm 38w tomorrow. I plan to keep at it until labor starts!
    BabyFruit Ticker