petethecatpetethecat member
edited June 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you won 10 million dollars in the lottery, what would you do with the money?

Re: TWW Monday 6/19

• petethecatpetethecat member
    edited June 2017
    Month/Cycle: 3/3 (2AL)

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: -2, O

Testing: Maybe if I actually get to 14dpo with no AF

R/R: Rave: I'm up early and getting some alone coffee time! No rant to speak of currently. 

CS/Q: Not really a Q or CS request, just a comment that I'm a doofus for discarding temps before giving FF the opportunity to do it's thang. I got a temp spike on CD15 that I thought was due to drinking and then taking Benadryl for sleep. I didn't feel O pain, which I usually do, so I thought it was a fluke. Well, at CD19 and no sign of O, I put that temp back in and, voila, CH for CD14, which was Monday. So, lesson learned- I should not mess with my temps and just let FF figure it out.  :/ 

GTKY: Pay off our house and buy the wooded lot that is in front of our house, next to the main road. Finish all our home projects. Pay a lawn service and landscaper. Start a dog rescue. Fence in our whole yard so that we can get more dogs. Have money for retirement, kids college, etc. Donate a good chunk to a worthy charitable cause. 
  • Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD/DPO: 15 or 16?/1

Timing: (I got this wrong yesterday) -4, -3, -1 IUI and O IUI/another go on O day

Testing: no idea

R/R: Ugh, Monday for me means surgery day. I hate surgeries. I hate the anesthesia, I hate the surgery itself, I hate the recovery. I would be happy if I never had to do surgery again.

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you won 10 million dollars in the lottery, what would you do with the money?

Pay off my student loans. Buy a new house. Throw a shit ton into savings. Travel- a lot.
  • Loading the player...
  • @kbamomma33, I definitely had to learn that lesson with FF too! 

@kiwi2628, FX Surgery Day goes smoothly for you.

@LoveinDC, I'm so happy to see you in the TWW! Awesome that you had a fun vacation to distract yourself a little last week, too.

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 27/5

Timing: -1, O

Testing: Monday 6/26

R/R: Looking forward to going to hear an eclipse chaser speak in my town tonight! He's supposed to share some stories about his experiences and give us tips for viewing the one in August.

CS/Q: No.

GTKY: I'd pay off my loans and buy a house and a new car for DH. I'd put some aside for travel. Then I'd find something charitable to do with part of it, maybe helping install solar panels various places or something else to help combat global warming. 
  • Month/Cycle: 16 

CD/DPO: 24/6

Timing: -1, -2, -4

Testing: I don't know... but the SS is strong with this one. 

R/R: I got zero sleep last night so I'm a walking zombie today. Let me eat your brainzzzz.

CS/Q:

Other than the obvious TTC fund for Medical junk, pay off my loans and go on a vacation. And then savings and live off the interest :) 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO:  17/4

Timing: -4

Testing: if AF doesn't arrive 

R/R: not much going on this week. I'm doing pretty good.

CS/Q:

pay off my house and student loans, get retirement set, get a new car, donate to charity, and travel 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I posted in the intro thread last week but this is my first time posting in TWW...
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 26/6

Timing: -3, -2, -1, +1

Testing: Maybe on Friday?

R/R: We are trying for number two and my cycles are so much longer this time around! It's so hard to be patient. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you won 10 million dollars in the lottery, what would you do with the money? Buy a vacation home at the beach (in Florida on the gulf), pay off my loans, and pay off my mom's loans she has from mine and my siblings college. Oh and let DH buy a boat! I'd save and donate the rest!
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2 AL

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing: all the days 

Testing: July 1

R/R: DH's license expires on his birthday (July 6), and he was supposed to go this morning before work but he overslept, and now likely won't be able to go this week. He can't renew online because he needs a new pic - he's 15 in his current license pic lol, it's crazy. Buuut he's working from home today which is dope for me. 

CS/Q:

half goes to taxes, so $5 million... I'd pay off student loan debt which is close to $150k. Id put at least $2 million into retirement and use the rest to build a dream house situation in the county I'm from in CA, which probably still would be a normal sized house but hopefully with a guest house my mom could live in. Either that or I'd take $1 million and pay off my moms house + renovate it, put the other roughly $2 million into a stock fund that pays out a monthly amount, live with my mom and let DH do his policy wonk dream job. 
  • @purplg8r he turns 29 on July 6! lol and he was a younnnnnnng looking 15-year-old. 
  • Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: -3 through 0

Testing: was going to wait until next week, but self control is not my strong suit and I had a temp drop .... so probably 9dpo.  

R/R:. I got a blood draw today and bled bad and an really bruised.  Rave we are settle from moving, settlement is Friday.

CS/Q:. None

Buy a nice house, car... Go on vacation, quit my job and save.  DH will have to work, haha.

• kiki75kiki75 member
    Month/Cycle: 16/16 (10/9, 2/1 TTCAL)

CD/DPO: 15/2

Timing: -5, -3, IUI on O, +1

Testing: next Wednesday or so

R/R: I was bummed out because I brought a couple lame things for lunch. Then I opened the fridge at work to find my leftover pho. Score!

CS/Q: Nah

We'd take about 1-1.5 million to buy a nicer house with a separate MIL building outright, pay off our current house, and to put in savings for things like new cars when we need them. With the rest, we'd probably look into opening a franchise of something or start another business and buy some properties to rent. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • @kiwi2628 GL with surgery today!

@LoveInDC Yay for ovulation!! I'm so happy for you and glad to see you in the TWW!

@Augusta108 How cool! An eclipse chaser! I'd love to hear about that later, if you remember. 

@scoogy19 Welcome!  :)

@looeeze Not exclusively any particular breeds really, I'd just love to help any hard to place dogs- special needs dogs, senior dogs, abused dogs, victims of neglect/hoarding/dog fighting, etc.
    As for your CM question, I think CM can be very different for each person. Just based on what I've seen here, some ladies dry up right after O, some still have fertile CM a few days after O, some never get EWCM with O, some just have creamy or wet CM with O, etc. I think this varies largely from person to person. I had hardly any CM last cycle and some ladies here suggested really pushing my water intake and thst really helped me to see more. So, if you are worried about yours, I'd just suggest pounding water and see if that helps.

@purplg8r I'm glad that YH is ok! 

• @kiki75 FX hard for you!! Score on the pho! Nom nom nom.
  • @kbamomma33 That's sweet. Do you have any? Mine is a rescue and our neighborhood just formed a joint effort to rescue fighting dogs. And thanks for the info and reminder to hydrate. I always forget! 

• looeeze said:
    @kbamomma33 That's sweet. Do you have any? Mine is a rescue and our neighborhood just formed a joint effort to rescue fighting dogs. And thanks for the info and reminder to hydrate. I always forget! 

Yes! Both our dogs are rescues. We have a lab and a pitbull. I got them both from the same kill shelter. Our pitbull was badly abused before we got her  :'( but she is the sweetest sweet little angel couch/lap cuddle dog. She just loves her people so much. That is so amazing about your neighborhood coming together to rescue fighting dogs! I love it!! It's so nice to hear about people that want to rescue dogs or advocate for breeds that are typically feared because they are exploited by bad people. What kind of dog do you have?
  • @kbamomma33 he's a chow chow terrier mix and I'm fairly obsessed with him. But I love pitties, most of the rescue pups our neighborhood shelter takes in are pits, as are most of the dogs up for adoption at the county shelter. We have a bad fighting ring epidemic in my city :/ How long did it take you to rehab your girl?
  • @kbamomma33 There are not nearly enough rescues for elderly and special needs dogs, may the Lottery Gods be with you!

@kiwi443 I hope your surgery goes well today! FX!

@LoveInDC Yay! Congrats on O'ing!

@holly321 Sorry about the bad blood draw. I hate bad phlebotomists. Yay for moving!

@doxiemoxie212 LOL, he looks 15 in it or is actually 15 in it?

@looeeze I'm with you on the weekends things- I read somewhere that the average person spends 35-40% of their life working. Can't remember where, but it definitely sucks.

Month/Cycle: 14/9

CD/DPO:  CD36/14dpo

Timing: -1,O

Testing: Yesterday, BFN. Guess I'm waiting for AF. 

R/R: Already posted in Monday Bitchfest buuuut I'm really salty about it. I told my coworker I'd planned on asking for my birthday off and she went and requested the entire week my birthday lands on right after she found out the date. My regional manager basically told me she beat me to the punch so I'm running the offices the whole week myself.
    Being civil tomorrow towards her tomorrow is going to take a lot of effort.

CS/Q: Do I go here if I'm waiting on AF or move on to WTO? Pretty sure I'm out this cycle. :/

Buy a working reproductive system.
    If that's a no-go, then probably invest it? I have no idea.
  • @yayglitter he looks 12 in it, he's actually 15. He took it for his permit and never updated it. 
  • izza2izza2 member
    @yayglitter - Civility is overrated. Show her how much of a B she is, but just be subtle about it. *hugs*

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Didn't mean to P&G, got swamped at work.

@LoveInDC, that is awesome!  I am so happy for you. 

@kiwi2628 I hope all went well with your surgery.

@kiki75 yeah for the surprise yummy lunch!

@yayglitter, sorry about your coworker.  My assistant used to do that stuff to me a lot.
  • @looeeze
    It took us about a year before we could give her a bath without having to use a tranquilizer, and maybe another before she wasn't panicking the whole time. We think she was abused with water somehow. She used to flinch and cower if we moved too quickly or if we lifted a hand to pick something up. She still does that occasionally, but once we had her for a year or two, that became less and less. She has a lot of anxiety about certain things, but we know what those things are and try to avoid them. She is still dog aggressive. The only other dog that she has ever been ok with is our lab, who we had first, thankfully. She was actually really submissive to him at first, but I think that was just because she was so broken down when we got her. He is the total silent leader now and she follows him everywhere, tries to cuddle him (he's an old grouch), and licks his face. It's really funny and sweet. We are just super vigilant about being mindful of her limitations and not setting her up in any situations where she could fail. She is def a special needs dog, but has been an amazing addition to our family and has actually taught MH and me a ton about patience, love, and forgiveness. 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing: Waiting for AF

R/R: Been feeling on/off nauseous, especially after eating and dizzy.  Also have some lower abdomen/uterus pain on/off.

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you won 10 million dollars in the lottery, what would you do with the money? I would invest/save some of it, pay off my hubby's student loans, pay off both of our credit card debts, buy us a house, buy my parents and in-laws each a house, travel, start a business or buy a franchise, donate some money to a couple of charities and an animal rescue.
  • @kbamomma33 awww, I am so glad she found a family to love and be loved by. If you wanted to PM a pic or three I wouldn't say no :)
  • @kbamomma33 under specifics you can mark that temp with drinking.  
    @LoveInDC yay for ovulation!!
    @purplg8r glad your DH is feeling better.  Heat exhaustion can make you sick.

Month/Cycle:  15/14  (4/4, 3/3 AL)

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: It was ok.

Testing:  Thursday.  I made sure to pee quickly today so I didn't give myself a chance.

R/R: UGH.  I have this thought that this cycle is THE ONE but I'm afraid I'll crash and burn if it isn't.

CS/Q: no

GTKY: If you won 10 million dollars in the lottery, what would you do with the money? Mortgage and student loans but I'd go on a long ass vacation traveling the world.
  • @kbamomma33, the eclipse chaser was interesting! He's been to six eclipses so far in countries including China, Libya, and Romania. He talked a lot about the science of eclipses but also said that experiencing a total eclipse is a spiritual experience that will completely change your outlook. Unfortunately DH and I realized during his talk that we'll be on vacation during the August one, so no life-changing totality for us!