Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Sunday 6/18

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What did you have for dinner last night? (Clearly I'm reaching and have no good GTKYs left)

Re: WTO Sunday 6/18

• Loading the player...
  • @pebbledam My body got around to Oing on its own right after I started talking about getting provera early last cycle. Maybe you won't need it after all! Would be so nice to cancel. 

@doxiemoxie212 GL and don't come back!

@RVAmom315 I have a much harder time controlling my appetite on the weekends--is that what's going on with you?I feel like it's my body's way of saying "fuck it, let's party"!
  • @hedgepig Yeah hot as fuck just south of you here too-- we are going to escape to the coast for a few hours to get out of it. Have a great swim! 
  • @vflux33 FX you don't have to inject yourself, but good luck if you do. 

@pebbledam FX for O!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: temping, CM, sex during fertile window, PNV 

R/R: It is the most beautiful day today!  We got to turn off our air conditioning and open windows, and now the sun is shining. Maybe we'll go to the pool this afternoon. 

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: What did you have for dinner last night? (Clearly I'm reaching and have no good GTKYs left) Frozen lasagna and salad. (We're moving soon and have to wear down our freezer stash. Tonight I'm grilling chicken)
  • @RVAmom515 - We're going to grill steaks tonight!
    @hedgepig - Spaghetti is a regular at our house. How was D&D?
    @flashley-2 - It's so awesome that you've gotten back into horseback riding. It's a great way to unwind!
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • notthefathernotthefather member
    edited June 2017
    Month/Cycle: 1/1
    CD: 
    WAYDTGKU: 
    OPKs, temp
    R/R: I had some EWCM this morning. I hope this means I will ovulate soon. I would be surprised if I did but we will see. 
    CS/Q: 
    none
    GTKY: What did you have for dinner last night? (Clearly I'm reaching and have no good GTKYs left) 
    We had a get-together with some friends last night and grilled some chicken, potato salad, baked beans, corn. It was typical grilling deliciousness. 

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• @vflux33: I hope you get that positive OPK! Good luck with the IUI! 
    @pebbledam: fingers crossed that this is really it! That must be so frustrating. 

As a side note, I hate mobile bumping. 

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• catlady1215catlady1215 member
    edited June 2017
    Month/Cycle: 2/2 after months on the bench ALs

CD: 14 

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPKs and I drink lots of pomegranate juice around O

R/R: positive OPKs started last night. And we decided to officially burn the bench and we're going for it. Hoping for a temp shift soon. I'm still worried it'll be a long fake out with the OPKs like it was in nov when my thyroid was this low also. But fingers crossed it wasn't the thyroid that caused that.

CS/Q: none today

GTKY: What did you have for dinner last night? (Clearly I'm reaching and have no good GTKYs left) I made taco meat for the hubs so I put together a healthy-ish little taco salad

@vflux33 come onnnnn positive OPKs!

@pebbledam hope 3rd time is a charm!!

@flashley-2 that beer sounds pretty amazing. It's pretty hot here today also.

@charlestonchew hear ya on working out. I've missed a week so far cause I work out at home.. and it was 90 degrees... and we don't have AC. That's a big nope! It's going down this week so I'm getting back into it.

@notthefather you just made me really want a big cookout. Add in the beer also. And I also hate mobile bumping. I hardly ever get on the actual PC

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, PNVs, CM

R/R: Y'all, My body can't hang like it use to. I about died from my hangover this morning. I'm still on the couch. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What did you have for dinner last night? (Clearly I'm reaching and have no good GTKYs left): Creme brûlée and lots of alcoholic beverages. I made great choices last night. 

@vflux33Fingers crossed you won't even need the trigger 

@pebbledam I hope third time's the charm for you! 

@flashley-2 A trail ride sounds like a lovely way to spend your Sunday! 

@catlady1215 Hope it's the real deal of an O for you!
  • @catlady1215 yay for burning the bench, good luck!
  • @SkilledSailor Sorry about your hangover! Your dinner sounds pretty awesome though.

@pebbledam YES!!!!!

• @pebbledam WHOOT!

Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • @pebbledam Aw yeah!

@SkilledSailor I've suffered through a couple of miserable "I'm not as good as I once was" hangovers lately too... sorry. Was it worth it?
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• @hedgepig Haha for the most part. I could probably do without a hangover but the creme brûlée for dinner? Always worth it. 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: PNV BBT CM OPKs HIO

R/R: DH and I have spent the entire day working outside on our landscaping and I'm exhausted! The Texas heat is seriously no joke but it was nice to do something productive for the house and get some sun. On a different note.. I'm thinking I may take a Bump break. I have a lot going on over the next month and I am becoming pretty consumed by my thoughts regarding TTC. I'm still planning to go all out this cycle but I think taking a Bump breather may help me be a little more mindful about the other exciting things I have going on. 

CS/Q: Nope

I actually skipped dinner because I had such a big/late lunch. 

@vflux33 I would be nervous doing it myself too. Is your H scared to do it? Hopefully it's not needed!

@pebbledam  Wooohooooo!!!!

@SkilledSailor I had a hangover the summer after I graduated from college that changed my life forever... as in I'm terrified of hangovers. Hope you feel better soon. 

@notthefather FX for O soon!
  • @catlady1215 Yay! Good luck!

@SkilledSailor Add another one to the has bad hangovers club...  Although I can still generally avoid feeling truly ill the next day if I manage to remember to drink enough water and eat enough fatty food while drinking (not always)
  • @charlestonchew - Good job getting back on the work out wagon! 
    @catlady1215 - FX your body doesn't fake you out. I've been there and it sucks. HARD. 
    @hedgepig - Zombie party! Zombies will totes kick that white dragon's ass! 
    @SkilledSailor - I'm glad the hangover has been worth it, lol. I love creme bruleeit's one of the few deserts (gluten free) I can order at restaurants! 
    @JJMNO1616 - As sad as it would be to not see you around for awhile, I do understand needing a break. It's awesome that you have so many other exciting things going on! Maybe pop back in on the randoms from time to time?
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @JJMNO1616 MH is afraid to hurt me but I've sufficiently proven to him I'd mess up worse than he could so he is doing it unless I get that sweet, sweet +OPK. He's been practicing on the oranges. I'm more worried about doing it wrong than the pain and I don't feel like I can get a good angle on the right part of my butt so I feel better now that we agreed he's doing it. 

As for the break, we would miss you, but I totally get it. I started posting a lot in September 2016 and bounced from November 2016 until this past March. I was down about TTC, obsessing too much, and had a lot going on. I'm more into it now than I was then and don't think I could leave now, but it makes sense to sometimes. I hope if you go that you come back refreshed (or KU)!