September 2017 Moms
Options

STM + Check In

I totally stole this from August 2017 only because lately I have been really emotional just thinking that my DS who is turning 5 next month will no longer be my one and only baby.  We have a really good bond and we always go on date nights when Daddy is working and I know I won't be able to to that as much when this baby arrives :(

How many other children do you have? 

How far along are you?

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies?

Re: STM + Check In

• Options

How many other children do you have? I have two. 2.5 and 4.5. 

How far along are you? I'm 28+1 

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies?  I'm actually in the hospital on hospital​ bedrest for preeclampsia. First time with this lovely condition. I feel awful because I have seen my kids for like an hour every day. My four year old has a lot of questions. 

Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    January 2012 - BFP - DS Born 10/21/2012
    May 2013 - BFP - Twins MMC @ 13 weeks D&C
    Oct 2013 -  BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2013 -  BFP  DD Born 8/16/14 - Cholestasis at 36+5
    Nov 2016 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2016 - BFP  DD Born 6/19/17 @ 28+4 Severe Pre-E, IUGR, Cholestasis 
    Nov 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2019 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    Feb 2022 - TTC #4 with IVF - RPL testing
    Protein C and S Deficiency - Blood Thinners for Treatment - Maybe we don't know!
    June 2022 - IVF - 2 embryos - 1 transfered 6/22/22 - Transfer Failed
    July 2022 - FET

• Options

2 kids: 8.5 DD and 1.5 DS

How far along are you?

28+1

Major movement, hip pain, major acid reflux. All 3 of my pregnancies have been different. So far this one has been the least painful which is a relief. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have one son who will turn three in September. 

26+1

Everything came much earlier with this pregnancy - showing, feeling movement, back pain, etc. I also had more morning sickness with this pregnancy (although still fortunately not much) and I feel Baby Girl move much more often than her big brother. 
  • Options

One, DD turned a year old on the 12th.

How far along are you?

27+1

Acid reflux depending on if the baby is high or low, it moves around a lot. Occasionally puking still. 

Can I piggy back a GTKY? What are you struggling with/excited about as a new and current parent? 

I was super upset I couldn't nurse DD for a year. My goal was always to ebf for a whole year and myilk dried up at about 13 weeks into this pregnancy. DD was losing weight, visibly thin, and so hungry she would just cry at the breast. On the day she only had three wet diapers I knew I had to do something but it was very emotional. I felt immediate anger at the new baby and it made it hard to bond with it. We've come a long way since then. We still nurse but switched to formula (very humbling for me as I was a bit of a formula basher). 

I am very much looking forward to tandem nursing the babes. 

• Options

How many other children do you have? 1 other. A little girl named Reese.

How far along are you? 25weeks

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? I feel good physically, but I'm so emotional