June 2017 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change 6/17

For those with an EDD of 6/3, 6/10, 6/17, and 6/24! (our third ticker change of a due date!)
Mom's that had your babes! Feel free to 'check-in' too! 

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: How did you and your SO meet? 

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 6/17

• Options
    How far along are you? 39 Weeks! 

How big is baby? Pumpkin

Upcoming appointments? Weekly OB on Wednesday, I believe a membrane sweep is planned. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Swelling

Rants/Raves/Questions? Officially uncomfortable. Excited to meet baby. Nervous for labor. Anxious about when it will happen. All the feelings this week, haha. 

GTKY: How did you and your SO meet? Adult Kickball/Mutual friends! 

• Options

How far along are you? Nathan is now 3 weeks old! 

How big is baby? he was 9 lbs at his two week check up but with how fast he's growing he's probably almost at 10!

Upcoming appointments? one month check up on the 30th! 

Any new symptoms or changes? he has thrush and hates the medication but we're dealing with it!  

Rants/Raves/Questions? Had my brother do newborn photos last weekend and the sneak peek I've had, they look great! 

@graceriesz you're so close! Fingers crossed you don't go too far overdue! It's so exciting to have them once they're here no matter what the labour is like! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @RaeR144 That picture!  <3  
  • Options
    How far along are you? 39 weeks

How big is baby? Pumpkin/watermelon

Upcoming appointments? midwives Tuesday when we'll be choosing our possible induction dates. Followed immediately by meeting the 2nd of our replacement doulas (they work in a pair for some reason). Hoping baby waits at least long enough that we can meet the person who will potentially be our support person....

Any new symptoms or changes? what I can only describe as shooting/stabbing pain in my nipples, which is apparently part of the process of milk production 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I made a Facebook post about a week ago politely asking friends and family that since baby could arrive at any time to please refrain from posting any details (including me being in labour) until after DH or I have clearly posted it on social media. I've had so many friends specifically tell me how much they loved my post and everyone has a story about someone they know who had big news spoiled by someone else on social media (one person found out their sister died by seeing it on Facebook before anyone was able to call her!) I wasn't sure if people would be offended by my post, so I'm wuite happy to have gotten such a positive response. Except from my mom who may or may not have thought it was aimed at her, she hasn't mentioned anything about it at all though. 

GTKY: How did you and your SO meet? I went to college with his sister and we met at her birthday party years after graduating. She was all for it right away, and constantly claims credit for getting us together. 

• Options
    @CapricaAndrea we are almost there!