September 2017 Moms

PGAL check in 6/14

How far along are you?

What's going on with you baby/pregnancy wise?

What's going on with you in other aspects of your life?

Any Questions? 

GTKY:  If you had to start over with a different career, what would you choose?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: PGAL check in 6/14

• How far along are you?  28 weeks today! 

What's going on with you baby/pregnancy wise?  She's been moving all over the place.. she is normally super low, but then I'll randomly feel her up near my ribs. I feel okay most of the time, just can't sleep for shit. No position is comfortable for longer than 30 minutes. I have my 1 hour glucose test next week, and I'm trying not to be overly anxious about it. 

Absolutely nothing, and its lovely, lol. 

Any Questions? 

I always wanted to be a writer... or maybe a photographer? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @HollyGolightly09  My sleep seems to be getting less and less by the day.  :'(

How far along are you? 
    26 weeks today!

What's going on with you baby/pregnancy wise?  Movement is getting much stronger.  I think she had hiccups yesterday.  I've read about it, but first experience with it.  Otherwise waiting for my GD test results (from Monday).

Baby shower is scheduled for 7/15!

Any Questions? 

This is hard.  I'm so about financial stability (as in a consistent paycheck), so I don't think I could ever live an artist lifestyle IRL, but in a perfect world something creative.
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 25w2

What's going on with you baby/pregnancy wise? Lots of heartburn and swelling in my feet and legs.  Luckily she usually moves a lot. The slow days make me worry. 

What's going on with you in other aspects of your life?  Good just busy with work. Spending time with friends. 

Any Questions? Nope 

GTKY:  If you had to start over with a different career, what would you choose?  I think I would be a photographer.  Maybe specialize in kids and pets. 

@hollygolightly09 the lack of sleep is hard. I miss sleeping and entire night. Good luck on your glucose test

@cats*in*space hooray for your upcoming baby shower 

• edited June 2017
    How far along are you? 26w4d

What's going on with you baby/pregnancy wise? I'm on vacation and my skin has been so itchy this whole week, which makes my anxious brain go to choleostasis or Florida mosquito bites, when in actuality it's probably just my skin getting dried out from my sunscreen. I feel like I can't stop itching though.
    Also, the pregnancy insomnia has definitely started at this point. This whole week I've been waking up around 4 am to pee, and then I can't shut my brain off and I'm up for hours unable to go back to sleep. At least it's summer vacation though. 

On vacation till Saturday, so that's been nice, but I'm a pretty introverted person, and I'm here with my whole extroverted family, so I feel like I need a vacation from vacation, lol.

Any Questions? 

On days when teaching is really hard, I often think about getting my realtor's license, lol, in my mind it would be like getting to do House Hunters in real life over and over again. 
  • How far along are you? 25w6d

What's going on with you baby/pregnancy wise? Sounds like I'm quite similar to you all--Not getting great sleep. I've had some minor heartburn the past two days. I need to lay off the sweets because I feel terrible after eating them. And lots of baby movement which is great! He just moved higher than I typically feel him.

Two more days of administering and grading finals (and projects) and then it is summer!!

Any Questions? 

Before I was a teacher, I worked at a nonprofit and one of my job duties was copy-editing. I really liked that (I know, super-nerdy) and would do it full time if I could.
  • How far along are you? 29 weeks today

What's going on with you baby/pregnancy wise? Oh the normal... swelling, sob, I have a previous history of GERD so the reflux is killing me, and sciatic pain down my right butt cheek. Baby girl is moving quite a bit so it's easing my anxious mind about the low amniotic fluid a little. Other than that feeling good! In comparison to my 2 previous pregnancies, this one rocks! ;)

Work and Raising my other two babies pretty much alone bc DH works allllll the timeeeeee but family does help out a lot thank God!

Any Questions? nope

Before and during college I worked for several vet clinics, I really wanted to be a veterinarian! I would definitely choose that if I had to start over.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 26+1

What's going on with you baby/pregnancy wise? I'm carrying low and wish he'd move up a bit so I get a nicer bump shape lol. If that's my main concern this week though, I'd say that's an awesome week. Only sleeping/hip pain and now I'm away from my pillow fortress for 32 days, so we'll see how sleep goes :#

vacation time. Visiting inlaws for a week and a half, then my family for just over 2 weeks, them back to the inlaws for the rest of the time.

Any Questions? 

This is a hard question. If not a teacher, I'd probably want to be a baker, but I feel like making it my career might wreck the hobby-love of it...

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• I read that article also. It was pretty good.