January 2018 Moms

Re: FFFC

• Options
    @EmilyLove25  Im with ya! My FIL is in town visiting and I like him but....... well I like him in smaller doses. So tonight when DH and FIL go crabbing I am not going to be feeling well so I can sit that out..... might even work late today and Im leaving to go to my parents tomorrow lol The man has his heart in the right place but omg its like dealing with a 3 year old and DH and I are just not used to that. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @EmilyLove25 been there and done that!  No shame in that game!  That sounds like a draining weekend, ugh.
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Options
    I am staying home with DS this summer and realizing that I would be a really terrible 100% SAHM. I love him so much, but I am not a patient person.

June Siggy Challenge: Fictional Dads
    Stanley Tucci in Easy A
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This is so tame! I forgot I had even made this discussion  :D

I've been walking around my apartment in a sports bra and super short shorts because it's so dang hot. My blinds are wide open too. 

• Options
    My in laws called asking if I wanted to go to dinner with them while DH and the boys were fishing. I told them no (they're driving 45 minutes to some Mexican buffet????) because I was still working. I do still have work to do but I actually took a 3 hour nap instead. I like them but between fatigue and the fact that a mexican buffet just sounds gross, I was out. 
  • Options
    What does the title of this thread mean ? It's not in the abbreviations list
  • Options
    @iluvgoldies33 Friday flame free confession
  • Options
    Not always actually flame free lol

i ordered the big dinner box for just my husband and I from Pizza Hut.... WAYYYY too much food for two people and a fetus. Worth it though!
  • Options
    I have to say after reading the Dec boards based on some of your recommendations, I'm inspired to think big for U/O Thursday next week. I had a good one the other day and forgot it!
  • Options
    @libbberty Damnnnnnn I just went and read the last one lol. I just think it's hilarious because those subjects never die and they are rehashed over and over and over again. I'll skip UO if it hits on those same topics I just read over yet again. Give us something new:p
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Trust me UOs get more entertaing the further a long everyone gets.  More people are uncomfortable or on bed rest and bored.

My FFFC is that I don't really care what you call your childs gender/sex.  I know it's a huge debate and that people throw down over it-they did on my last bmb.  I support people who are transgender or questioning.  I just don't think it's fair to flame some one because they called it sex over gender and vice versa.
  • Options
    I ate a turkey sub last week...

...that I bought at a gas station...

And I apparently have zero fucks left to give about listeria.