July 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 6/13

Happy Tuesday Ladies!!

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What have been some of your third trimester cravings?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 6/13

• How far along are you? 34 weeks!

How big is baby? 
    Butternut Squash

Nope, next Monday starts my weekly appointments!

Nausea has been way worse the last few days!! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    So, so ready to not be pregnant and nauseous anymore. 

Havent had any cravings this pregnancy at all! 
  • JAM85JAM85 member
    edited June 2017
    How far along are you? 37w

How big is baby? 
    romaine lettuce and honeydew melon

had my NST and midwife yesterday and did a cervical check and nada is happening. Hopefully in the next two weeks something happens or they can't even do a membrane sweep to try to get things moving along for my VBAC since I can't be induced :/ have a growth scan Thursday with my BPP so excited to see his estimated size

just more contractions and some fun pains way low but he hasn't dropped that is for sure 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    my energy is actually not horrible so I'm still able to hit the gym 5-6 days a week and we have everything done: his room, the go bag is in my car, the last minute grab and go list, all arrangements for DD depending if/when anything happens so naturally he will probably not come early. I have until almost 41w to go into labor or I have to have another c section so the countdown is officially on. On a positive note I am GBS Negative so no antibiotics when I get it just a Heplock!! Last time I was positive not that it mattered with the c section. 

All the fruit!! Love berries and watermelon other than that my appetitie isn't super amazing so thankfully that means I can eat pretty balanced since I don't care. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It's almost time ladies!!!!

How far along are you? 35 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Pineapple or coconut. Two totally different sizes, I know. 

Nothing! Start my weekly appointments next week as well as the GBS test. 

Since Sunday he has been more active than all of my pregnancy and he has been active. These have been huge movements across my belly. Just rest sometimes little guy. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Still need to finish the room, and do everything else.  :#

Popsicles! Omg give me all the popsicles. Everything else I could care less about. 

• How far along are you? 34 weeks 

How big is baby?
    Butternut squash

Tomorrow! Will discuss home birth plans and home visit and choose a day for our midwife to come check out our new home and know her way around. :)

One day I have all the energy the next day I am totally exhausted. I am so bloated again but Ive been overeating... Especially fruit like frozen blueberries and watermelon until I cant move lol. The stairs in my house are getting harder to climb!

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
     No rants or raves! 

Fruit! Crunchy fresh watermelon, fresh and frozen blueberries and strawberries... Also rootbeer and blueberry pancakes with whip cream and syrup. Maybe a burger with extra pickles and extra mayo no tomato. :smile:

• How far along are you?
    35 weeks 

How big is baby?
    American girl doll (creepy)

Nope, last week off!  US and weekly appts start next Wednesday.

the exhaustion is hitting me like a brick wall

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    This mught also be a UO... Has anyone used acupuncture for "induction"? I tried with my first and came out with crazy spells of BH but later found out he was breech and not engaged so I don't think anything would have worked.  This time I'm trying for a vbac and think I'm going to get started next week... I might even tell them I am a week ahead.  They do a labour prep thing until you hit 40 weeks then go all out to try to a natural induction.  Seeing as I am trying for a vbac any sort of drug induction is out... 

Butter chicken... which alsobrings on the heart burn.  Mint chocolate chip ice cream.  Yum!
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• JAM85JAM85 member
    edited June 2017
    @MrsN092714 I am also going for a VBAC so I feel your sense of urgency! I tried acupuncture for turning my breech baby last time (didn't work) and you certainly could try but I'm not sure it would really be that effective at inducing labor. I did always like it to relax though and always felt great after. I see a pregnancy massage therapist who this week started doing all the "uterine" points aggressively. Will it specifically do anything? Eh but it does make me feel so good afterwards and helps with so many things and I can't help but imagine that being relaxed and ready is better than tense and worried! She also was very specific that baby will come when baby wants and this just helps relax and ready the body for it.
    BabyFruit Ticker