Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday

2»

Re: WTO Thursday

• @hedgepig yay for getting a +OPK!!
  • @holly321 Hmm. You're making me second guess not temping this cycle because if there is an obvious temp rise that doesn't line up well with my IUI timing and then this IUI fails, I'd want to know that for next cycle... 
  • Loading the player...
  • @vflux33, I went back and forth about temping.  I figured it would at least get me in a habit of doing it, since I an not sure if I am doing a clomid cycle next month (having carpal tunnel and nerve release surgery, they will only do the carpal tunnel if I am knocked up) so at least I can see if I ovulate.  

On the other hand, I am not sure how much I trust my temps and thermometer right now.  I just took my temp about an hour ago, out of curiosity, it was 99.0. My normal resting temp has never been higher than 97.9.  when I was super sick with mono, my highest fever was 99.9.   So am I feverish from my sinus infection, am I feverish from having "lupus"  is my thermometer being stupid.
  • @doxiemoxie212, TW yeah, I had serious PTSD.  I forgot my favorite part, when I woke up, my eyes weren't open yet, my lovely nurse was telling me how they were again arguing with my OBgyn in the OR whether or not DD was premature, because she was so tiny.  She wasn't, I was threatened miscarriage, so I had many early ultrasounds.  Oh, and my MIL held my kid and left the hospital before I woke up.  
  • @holly321

Never mind, now you've convinced me to continue to not temp again! Dealing with the PITA of temping and then having uncertainty anyway sounds like the worst of both worlds. I mean, I'm getting monitoring u/s's so this should be better than temping anyway. 

Sorry about the upcoming surgery.  :/
  • @doxiemoxie212 @vflux33 Yes, very off the rails but it's not just AZ. I live in Texas and the bills getting passed here are BSC. 

@vflux33 One of my best friends lives in Tuscon! Have you ever been to the Westin hotel that has all the pools? That place is awesome!!

@holly321 Oh my godddd..... "It's all in your head"?!?! Really!? That scares the crap out of me. 

@Mamasaurus Wow! What a crazy ass story
  • @JJMNO1616 Your friend can probably verify what I said about Tucson then! Yeah, weird coincidence-- I actually got married there.  :p
  • jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited June 2017
    Weird... TB double posted.

@vflux33 That's too funny! My friend had all the guests for her wedding stay there but the actual wedding was in a different location at a golf course. I can't remember the name of the venue but that hotel was awesome. 
  • @kiwi2628 good luck and awesome on the good U/S!
    @GG620 good luck with the IUI
    @lurvleybunchococonuts sorry for spotty and AF
    @justkeepswimming8 I'm sorry for the car issues but yay for sex!
    @doxiemoxie212 not everyone feels O pain and I think it can be different for everyone. I feel it on one side each month and it's a dull achy pain, like an internal swelling. It's relieved with OTC pain meds.
    @purplg8r you probably don't have to abstain from working out through the whole TWW. If your body is used to it, it won't cause any issues. A tiny little egg won't stop from implanting just cause you're exercising.
    @Avrilmai I would definitely keep the original temp to keep things consistent.
    @JJMNO1616 cool new car!
    @elisek so sorry for the diagnosis but hopefully you can get some relief!

Month/Cycle: 5

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opk, preseed, EOD sex

R/R: Finally getting over my cold

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your best true (happened to you) story?
    Gosh, I don't have an exciting life. I got food poisoning at the grand canyon and threw up over the side of the grand canyon. I got nothin'.