June 2016 Moms

HDBD 6/14

lets see those cuties!

Re: HDBD 6/14

• Loading the player...
  • Damien can pull himself up without a second thought and can take a few steps while holding onto something. He loves to shriek and growl, especially when we do it with him (I'm sure the neighbors love that). He does say "mama" a lot but I'm still not convinced he means me, it just seems like babbling to me. Lately he's been super cuddly, which is great since he hasn't been that way since he was a couple months old, so I'm loving it. 

I know it isn't that clear but I love capturing pictures like this on the monitor. Sleepy boy!

• Don't forget to post the birthday announcements in the Happy Birthday thread!!
  • Adi started taking 5-8 steps the day after her birthday. She is so pleased with herself every time she does it! 

@laurenm2123 we just got that bath tub and love it!
  • khenry12 said:
    Adi started taking 5-8 steps the day after her birthday. She is so pleased with herself every time she does it! 

Who makes it? We're looking for a bigger tub for Damien and that looks perfect.
  • khenry12 said:
    Adi started taking 5-8 steps the day after her birthday. She is so pleased with herself every time she does it! 

Who makes it? We're looking for a bigger tub for Damien and that looks perfect.
    No idea! It's at my moms house but she loves it. Hopefully @khenry12 is more helpful haha
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • meggyme said:

Jackie is 11 1/2 months old. We went camping in the Outer Banks, NC this weekend for our anniversary and went swimming in the pool for the first time. She seems to have had a leap in vocabulary this week and has been doing more complex babbling, pretending to talk on the phone (remote), saying hello, dog, and uh oh. She hasn't taken anymore steps lately but she did enjoy climbing all over the camp chairs and dancing for the neighbors.
    I love the outer banks!!!! I wish it wasn't so freaking far away!