November 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Appointments 6/12

What is happening this week?

Re: Weekly Appointments 6/12

• Options
    I have a Dr.'s appointment on Wednesday. Interestingly not too keen on this one as I am eagerly waiting my AS next Monday. Either ways a Dr's appointment is a dr's appointment and a chance to see the baby. 
  • Options
    Got a checkup on Thursday. Should be a quick one. 
    November 2017 July Summer Fails

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Had one earlier today.  Baby's HR was 155 and my uterus is already pretty high.  A/S is next Thursday...anxiously awaiting that one.

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    car1acar1a member
    Have my AS on Friday at 19w! Looking forward to it, but admittedly am a bit nervous and am anxious to (hopefully) know that all is progressing well.
    Related, I was looking at some AS photos online this morning and am glad that I did - I typically only see profile shots posted but now I'm prepared for what the LO might look like if they're facing us! I'm going to have to warn DH that the baby might look a bit alien and that's totally normal  :)
    ~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~
  • Options
    I saw the regular OB this morning and it went better than expected. DH and I shared some concerns that we had with him concerning his bedside manner and if he really cared. We decided that rather than telling him we were switching doctors, to put the ball in his court and ask HIM if he would rather we saw another dr. I think he was taken aback by our questioning but for the first time really opened up. Because this is our fourth baby and we have raised a micro-preemie that we would be more laid back. But, we are trying to do all we can to prevent that. I let him know that I felt lax care contributed to my early delivery last time and he understood.

I am SOOO ready for the A/S next Wed!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Just had my 16 week appointment today :) baby's heartbeat was in the 140's and everything was good! I don't get my anatomy scan till 21 weeks so I am going to have a long wait! But I get to see the doctor that delivered my first baby that day so I'm ok waiting since I wanted to see which hospital he is working at near my due date since my doctor's switch off between two hospitals and they are both covered by insurance. I would Love to have him deliver again!
  • Options
    ineedsixeggsineedsixeggs member
    edited June 2017
    One week from A/S! Can't wait to see the little one <3
  • Options
    I had my 16 week appointment today (16 & 4). Everything was great. Heart rate of 150 (has been between 140-150). DD's heart rate was always in the 170s+ so everyone is guessing this ones a boy but we're team green so we'll have to wait awhile to find out! 
    The midwife said my uterus is up at my belly button already! And we scheduled our anatomy scan for July 10th! Can't wait to see this baby again! 
  • Options
    At the anatomy scan today (18 weeks) baby was moving around like crazy but looking good by the measurements. I have a monitoring follow up b/c they are concerned that the inn cord is marginally attached to the placenta; off center. A bit worrisome because of increased risk for preeclampsia in rare cases it can be a worse issue. 
  • Options
    I have my 16 week (ish) appt tomorrow that is just a check up and fetal doppler to hear heart beat for the first time. I am such a ball of nerves and being PGAL is getting to me. Just hoping for a good appointment and that all is well. Given I haven't really "popped" and still just feel bloated isn't helping, but my hope is that a good appointment will relieve some anxiety.
  • Options
    @dragonfly87-2 I feel you. I'm exactly like that before every single appointment. Deep breaths mama! I am seeing my dr too tomorrow so we'll deal together. I also don't think I have popped or feel the baby move and I'll be 19 weeks this weekend. In fact this morning I felt my belly felt smaller. I'm trying to take it one day at a time. But I know easier said than done. 
  • Options
    @ShePersisted You are right, we just have to breath and relax! 

Appointment today was ridiculously short (maybe 5 minutes) and OB just did the fetal doppler, but it was a relief to hear the hear beat going at 139 beats per minute. It took longer to schedule the next appointment and felt like a waste of $125 (yay high deductible plan), but at least I feel relieved to know things seem to be progressing well.
  • Options
    baby3formebaby3forme member
    edited June 2017
    I just got a phone call from the hospital verifying my A/S for THURSDAY!!! My doctor told me Friday! Ahhhh! I'm even more excited now.  :D

Eta: I'm so very happy this works out with our schedule! I'd hate to have to reschedule because they told us/wrote down the wrong day.
  • Options
    Regular apt today at 16w6d. Dr. could not hear the heartbeat with the Doppler so she got out the u/s and could t find it. She started to worry(I was worried all week) then finally found the baby already at my belly button (she was surprised). She double and triple checked the heartbeat before she showed me and my girls got to see it and get a photo! She seemed confident then so I relaxed though I still have yet to hear the heartbeat.

A/S is July 11 and my next ob apt is July 14. We have decided to stay team green YEAH! I'm still excited to have the LO checked out and let DH see the baby for the first time!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers