October 2017 Moms

Weekly appointments | 6.12

Tell us about your appointment this week! Be sure to come back and let us know how it went or any information you'd like to share!

When is your appointment?

How far along will you be?

What will it entail?

How do you feel in general ( symptoms *or* thoughts)? 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Weekly appointments | 6.12

• When is your appointment? Thursday, I see the OB for a monthly visit, Friday is endocrinology for GD check-in

How far along will you be? 22+1 or 2

What will it entail? I want to talk to the OB about pain management and anxiety. The endocrinologist and I are going to have to talk about increasing the insulin a lot faster to get my blood sugar numbers under control.

How do you feel in general ( symptoms *or* thoughts)? My back/hip/legs pain levels are continuing to creep upward and it's getting impossible to do routine household tasks, like carrying a stack of folded laundry to the closet or vacuuming. My bigger concern is also that it's getting very difficult to stand up long enough to shower properly.  It's bad enough letting the housework slide, I'm not ok with letting hygiene slide.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • When is your appointment? Wednesday, 9:10am

How far along will you be?  22w

What will it entail? I'm thinking this will just be a quick check of the heartbeat and "everything doing okay?" kind of thing.

How do you feel in general ( symptoms *or* thoughts)? *knock on wood*...finally feeling human again. Baby is going crazy in there, which is when I start to settle down because I'm not imagining all of the worst case scenarios every 10 minutes. I actually could even see it moving this weekend, which was fun. 
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you for starting this. Kids are home and we went full cleaning mode this morning. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• When is your appointment? A/S on Friday!

How far along will you be? 20w1d

What will it entail? All the usual at an anatomy scan, which is whatever I've read about. Looking forward to seeing more detail of our little girl!

How do you feel in general ( symptoms *or* thoughts)? Overall pretty good! Have had some trouble with insomnia the last few nights but that's the worst of it right now. Started feeling a bit of movement in my tummy over the weekend, which was very exciting!
  • When is your appointment? Thursday, 4:45 pm

How far along will you be?  24w

What will it entail? I think this is a quick heartbeat check with an ultrasound

How do you feel in general ( symptoms *or* thoughts)? Feeling good! Like @natleilynn said - generally less nervous