October 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 6/12

we have missed a few weeks and darn it i need to declare my fruit!

1) How many weeks?

2) How big is baby?

3) Team blue, pink or green?

4) How are you feeling?

5) Any appointments this week?

6) Rants/Raves/Questions?

7) FTM, STM, 3+M?

8) GTKY: what kind of car do you drive? any plans to switch soon to accommodate bigger family?
                                  DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
Image result for parenting fails

Re: Monday Ticker Change 6/12

• Options
    1) How many weeks? 20! woot woot!

2) How big is baby? Banana

3) Team blue, pink or green? Blue!

4) How are you feeling? better, in that weird phase between easing up of symptoms and irregular movement

5) Any appointments this week?  no had AS last week

6) Rants/Raves/Questions? no

7) FTM, STM, 3+M? Third time mom DD1 - 3.5yo DD2 - 2yo

8) GTKY: what kind of car do you drive? any plans to switch soon to accommodate bigger family? I had a Lexus RX350 and upgraded to the Honda Pilot this winter when we were TTC. awesome family car highly recommend!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    1) How many weeks? 24!

2) How big is baby? cantaloupe 

3) Team blue, pink or green? pink

4) How are you feeling? pretty good

5) Any appointments this week? nope

6) Rants/Raves/Questions? nada

7) FTM, STM, 3+M? STM

8) GTKY: what kind of car do you drive? any plans to switch soon to accommodate bigger family? I currently drive a Saturn ion, but I'm buying FIL's fairly new Subaru Outback sometime this summer to make room for this LO.
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) How many weeks? 24

2) How big is baby? Cantaloupe 

3) Team blue, pink or green? Blue!!!

4) How are you feeling? Really good actually! 

5) Any appointments this week? Not that I remember...i think it's next week

6) Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope

7) FTM, STM, 3+M? This is number 4! I have 3 girls ages 9, 7, 1

8) GTKY: what kind of car do you drive? any plans to switch soon to accommodate bigger family? I have a dodge Durango but really want a mini van☺
  • Options
    ) How many weeks?  23 weeks!

2) How big is baby?  A grapefruit

3) Team blue, pink or green?  Team Blue

4) How are you feeling?  Pretty good - bleeding from last week has stopped and baby moves and grooves to give me some reassurance

5) Any appointments this week?  Nope, next week I have my OB follow-up at 24 weeks and my repeat ultrasound to follow-up on that bleed

6) Rants/Raves/Questions?  I'm in the market for a second monitor for my toddler.  We used the AngelCare video/sound/motion one for baby and think it still has enough life to keep using for DS2.  What do y'all like for just video/sound monitors for my toddler?

7) FTM, STM, 3+M?  STM, DS will be 2y4m when this one arrives

8) GTKY: what kind of car do you drive? any plans to switch soon to accommodate bigger family?  I drive a GMC Acadia SLT with 3rd row.  It should last us at least through family of 5 I think.
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
    BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @ForwardnBackward not levana brand i've had a terrible time with them. i am getting a vtech one. i hate to spend too much on them.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    1) How many weeks? 22 wreks

2) How big is baby? Cocunut

3) Team blue, pink or green? blue

4) How are you feeling? Fantastic

5) Any appointments this week? So no for as scan #3...baby boy has not cooperated for all his photos

6) Rants/Raves/Questions?

7) FTM, STM, 3+M? Stm

8) GTKY: what kind of car do you drive? any plans to switch soon to accommodate bigger family? GMC terrain. Looking to move to the GMC ACADIA
  • Options
    1) How many weeks? 23! Yay!

2) How big is baby? Idk. Like a grapefruit i guess?

3) Team blue, pink or green? Team blue!

4) How are you feeling? Hot and tired lol. Did pretty good and for a long walk and swam some laps this weekend. I felt better with a little exercise.

5) Any appointments this week? Thursday. Normal OB appointment. 

6) Rants/Raves/Questions? Okay, i try not to freak out about things BUT I was getting eaten alive by mosquitoes at my mom's house and it got me thinking about zika (don't roll your eyes at me just yet). Does the virus affect a fetus that is already pretty well developed? Like could microcephaly happen at any stage of the pregnancy? I know i sound stupid, i just didnt want to turn to Google and freak myself out.

7) FTM, STM, 3+M? STM. DD will be 2 in August!

8) GTKY: what kind of car do you drive? any plans to switch soon to accommodate bigger family? 05 Chevy Equinox with like 130,000 miles. It's a decent size SUV. I would love to get a Suburu Forester. But,a bit strapped for money...probably for the next 18 years lol
  • Options
    1) How many weeks? 23! I guess that make the baby viable??? It seems so early for that!

2) How big is baby? As big as a grapefruit :)

3) Team blue, pink or green? Blue!

4) How are you feeling? I am tired and hot and gassy...but overall I feel good!

5) Any appointments this week? Not this week- have a follow up AS next week since LO squirmed so much last time.

6) Rants/Raves/Questions? hmmmm not really. 

7) FTM, STM, 3+M? FTM

8) GTKY: what kind of car do you drive? any plans to switch soon to accommodate bigger family? I drive a Chevy Cruse sedan and DH drives a Mazda 3. We are thinking of trading mine in for a CRV or something later this summer but not really committed to that.
  • Options
    1) How many weeks? 22

2) How big is baby? Size of a guinea pig - about 1 lb!

3) Team blue, pink or green? Blue

4) How are you feeling? Pretty good. Some pelvic soreness and ravenous hunger, but I can deal with it. 

5) Any appointments this week? Yup, regular Prenatal appointment Friday morning. 

6) Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave : I am loving all the kicks! 3-4 times per day he will kick for 30 min or so. It is wonderful. 

7) FTM, STM, 3+M? First timer. 

8) GTKY: what kind of car do you drive? any plans to switch soon to accommodate bigger family? VW Touraeg. No plans/need to change.