1st Trimester

Normal heartrate

I had an ultrasound last week and Dr put me at 6 weeks and was advised the baby heart rate was 95bpm which my Dr said was slow. It now has me a little worried being that i had a miscarriage a year ago. Has anyone had this happen and continued with a healthy pregnancy? Won't have another ultrasound for another 3 weeks anxiety at an all time high 

Answers

• harpseal135harpseal135 member
    edited June 2017
    I had an ultrasound last week and Dr put me at 6 weeks and was advised the baby heart rate was 95bpm which my Dr said was slow. It now has me a little worried being that i had a miscarriage a year ago. Has anyone had this happen and continued with a healthy pregnancy? Won't have another ultrasound for another 3 weeks anxiety at an all time high 
    Unfortunately, the only thing you can do is wait and see what happens and what the next ultrasound shows.  One persons experience doesnt give insight to yours. Best wishes.
  • @boriquababy - I am sorry to hear that the HB was slow. Hopefully your next appointment goes better for you. Unfortunately all you can do is wait and try not to stress
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker