Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Sunday 6/11

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Give me 1 or more of your top most hated songs of all time. 

Re: WTO Sunday 6/11

• Good morning, ladies!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: PNV, charting temps and CM, HIO

R/R: DH and I had a date night last night. We went to a museum, dinner, and the symphony. We had a lot of fun! I'm tired today. I'm hoping to sneak in a nap later. 

CS/Q:

Barbie Girl... I had forgotten about it but I was watching America's Got Talent and one of the contestants used it. Ugh! So terrible!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @JNCPro3130 Your date sounds fun! Oh yeah Barbie Girl, I remember when they wouldn't stop playing that everywhere. 

Month/Cycle: 15/13

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Clomid, IUI, SSG plus regular shit

R/R: I had weird middle of night anxiety/sleep issues that I want to blame on Clomid but not sure if that's really true. I can tell it's bad when I actually start this thread. I got up sooooo early. Boo.

We decided not to have wine last night and I'm wondering if I should have had some for anxiety purposes. Well, there's always tonight!

CS/Q:

GTKY: Give me 1 or more of your top most hated songs of all time. "Oh What a Night" (seriously if I hear this song I run so that I don't punch anyone). 

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 6/4

CD: 52

WAYDTGKU: Waiting for a new cycle or a +OPK

R/R: I went to my college roomate's wedding yesterday. It was great to see her and meet her husband. He seems like a great fit for her. Yes, I cried. 

CS/Q: ha

GTKY: I'm not sure why, but I hate the song All Summer Long by Kid Rock. 

@JNCPro3130 - Sounds like a great date!
    @vflux33 - Drink the wine!!!
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD: 10 

WAYDTGKU: HIO

R/R:  I just went strawberry picking.  I forgot I was allergic to the strawberry plant, so I am itchy.  Rave, I plan to enjoy the pool this afternoon.

CS/Q:  has anyone had spotting with clomid?  All I can find on Google is spotting during O. 

Too hard to choose.  Anything Nickelback
  • Month/Cycle: 10/8

CD:30

WAYDTGKU: BBT,CM,OPK,PNV,HIO

R/R: Spotting no temp spike not sure what my wonky body is doing.

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: Give me 1 or more of your top most hated songs of all time. Animal by maroon 5 can`t stand that song mostly cuz it was over played on a t.v commercial.
  • @justkeepswiming8 - I wish losing my keys was the only thing I lost in my purse. I swear I can never find what I'm looking for. 
    @holly321 - I have no answer for you about the clomid. Have you tried combing through the old bump threads?
    @Sargazer1lily - I'm sorry that your body is being wonky. Mine is too, and it's driving me nuts. 
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017

• @JNCPro3130, that sounds like a great date night! 

@vflux33, I love the sleepy duckling gif! 

@pebbledam, it's always so nice to see people settle down with people who are great matches for them! We don't have any weddings to go to this summer and I'm a little sad about that. 

@justkeepswimming8 , I have a really high ability to tolerate Gangnam Style, for some reason I never got tired of it even when it was everywhere! I can totally understand why many find it to be annoying, though. 

@holly321, sorry about the allergies! Hopefully the strawberries were totally worth it.

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, BBT, CM, Preseed

R/R: DH and I upgraded our phones yesterday, so you can imagine the productive weekend we're having playing around on them now. We did go to a community event last night where various local people gave short talks about things they're passionate about, so that was fun! There was a neat talk about the possibility of bringing more solar energy panels to the community.

CS/Q: Nope, I'm apparently Oing later than usual this cycle but it doesn't matter because we haven't been successful in the bedroom anyway. DH is going to schedule an appointment to make sure it's psychological stuff keeping him from finishing and not anything physically wrong...Sorry for complaining rather than asking an actual question, but I can't talk to anyone IRL about this and it's so frustrating. I never thought that if we had trouble conceiving it would be because we can't even get the first step done. Argh. 

GTKY: I hate that song by The Weeknd about how he can't feel his face. Those are some of the stupidest lyrics I've ever heard. 
  • @Augusta108 - She's a smart lady and I knew he was going to be perfect for her. I'm really excited for them. And I 100% your frustration with your DH. Like, seriously, it doesn't matter what you and I are doing and if the sperm isn't where it needs to go. FX both of our H's can figure their shit out. 
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • @vflux33, I just keep watching the little duckling falling asleep! So precious! For what it's worth, DH just sent me a text with an article saying that red wine makes sex better. Not sure of the validity but hey... hand me a glass! 

@justkeepswimming8, my car is 10 years old so no keyless entry but I had a rental for a day and it was really nice! Enjoy the rental while you have it!

@pebbledam, my best friend and roommate from college got married a few months back. I cried like a baby! Weddings where 2 great people are marrying each other are the best!

@holly321, oh no! Sorry about the allergies! Not fun at all! I hope you feel better soon!

@augusta108, the community event you went to sounds neat! I would love to see solar panels used more!

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: Cycle 20. Dang. I hadn't checked in a while

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Bw & scan on CD 3, Letrozole, Gonal F, IUI & progesterone

R/R: Yesterday was my sister's baby shower and it went better than I anticipated. I'm glad it's over though. It's finally feeling like summer here and I'm so glad! Probably going to make it a beach day tomorrow

CS/Q: I don't temp anymore

Hmm pretty much anything by Kesha. I used to like her hit songs, but now he​r voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard.
  • @vflux33 I know I sleep so much better with a little wine! Drink the wine! :wink:
    @holly321 totally agree about nickelback! :smiley:

• Grrrrr why won't my phone let me copy and paste?!?....

C/M 5/5

CD 12

WAYDTGKU PNV, PKO, diet and such 

R/R YAY for a flashing smiley this morning, and getting that taken care of before heading to work this morning  :p

GTKU anything Nicky Minaj... just noooottt a fan. 
  • Month/Cycle: 5

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opk, preseed, EOD sex

R/R: DH wants to keep TTC a secret and I want to tell people because I like support. So yesterday when DH's asked when we wanted to have a baby, I was forced to give a vague answer lest DH be pissy.

CS/Q:

Anything by Chris Daughtry. Hate his voice.
  • therealbittstherealbitts member
    edited June 2017
    Month/Cycle: 8/10

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CBFM, OPKs, PNVs, CM, HIO when AF goes away

R/R: We just moved to a new house! I am loving our house. Rant is that is taking forever to unpack!

CS/Q: None

GTKY: Give me 1 or more of your most hated songs of all time. 
    Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On. ::shudder::

Editing because im new and half my post got cut off.
  • @JNCPro3130 that sounds like a run date night. What type of museum did you visit? @vflux33 , sorry about the side effects. Hope you enjoy your wine and relax tonight @purplg8r have fun at dinner! @heatherdubrow fx for you!
  • @holly321, we went to an art museum. Honestly, I know very little about art but seeing paintings, marble statues, etc from as far back as the 1600s was really neat. 

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @Augusta108  It is hard to get KU when DH doesn't finish.  My DH and I have the same problem, but with the move and all, we can't really get him in to the doctor.  We plan on getting in to the doc after the move.  But that's August.

Month/Cycle: 14/14

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: HIO, OPK, CM, CP, and I think I'm gonna start temping when AF makes her exit.

R/R: As mentioned in my reply above, DH is having trouble finishing.  We don't know why we have this problem, and the move is making scheduling doctor's appointments difficult.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: This is the song that never ends, and Yellow Submarine.  Both were sung ad nauseum when I was a kid by other kids to annoy people.
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2 AL

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: putting p in the v etc

R/R: TW we went to my friends baby shower today! I'm so happy for her, they were trying for like 2.5 years, and they ended up with one of those v rare unicorn babies because they got pregnant when they stopped actively trying lol. It was a co-ed shower so DH came and the only game was a beer chugging out of baby bottles contest, and I nearly died watching DH do it. Hysterical. DH didn't think it was so funny tho because after like 15 minutes no one had drank more than 1/4 of a bottle. 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: Give me 1 or more of your top most hated songs of all time. I don't know off the top of my head what the MOST hated is but ill tell you something funny about our DJ list for our wedding. Our DJ gave us a bunch of example spreadsheets of music to help us get an idea (must play, don't play, special dances etc), and EVERY example had Mambo Number Five on the do not play list. That song wouldn't have even occurred to either of us but as soon as we saw it we were like, yea, I mean, definitely don't play that tho. 
  • @vflux33 He probably wouldn't care if I told someone he never interacts with because he wouldn't know. I just hate fibbing to anyone that asks. I'm excited to tell people and he says he doesn't want constant questions about how it's going. We're just different people when it comes to this.
  • @doxiemoxie212.  Love that for a baby shower game!! Congrats to your friend. I hope she spread the sticky baby dust on! 
  • @purplg8r - Happy Anniversary!
    @therealbitts - I moved over a year ago and there are still boxes I need to unpack.  :#
    @SesshomaruMom - Is this a new issue with YH? 
    @hollieileen - Using the term "baby dust" isn't welcome here as it can be seen as offensive or insensitive for those that have had losses. I know you mean well. 
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: BBT, FF, Ovia, OPK's, Preseed, Premama

R/R: DH is getting a semen analysis this month so and I'm having an HSG so hoping the HSG helps me be a fertile myrtle!!! It would be cool if June was my month as it's my birthday next week. 

CS/Q: none

Breakfast at Tiffanys - you know that pop song that was popular in the 90s/early 2000s and it was played on the radio NONSTOP. 
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18