July 2017 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change 6/10

Haven't seen this yet today.  Apologies if I'm stepping on someone's toes.

For everyone due 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What's one thing you're looking forward to sharing with your baby (a book, movie, favorite vacation spot, etc) when he or she gets older?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 6/10

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    33 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Bump ticker says durian fruit.  Bump app says celery.  U/S yesterday said 5.5 lbs 

Upcoming appointments this week?
    Just had one yesterday - everything is looking good!

Any new symptoms or changes?
    Feeling extra nauseated today.  Hoping that this is temporary, and isn't my life for the next ~7 weeks.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Our nursery furniture was delivered last night, and we got our car seat installed this morning!  I think everything else on our to-do list is a "nice to have."  We're so close to the finish line!

GTKY: What's one thing you're looking forward to sharing with your baby (a book, movie, favorite vacation spot, etc) when he or she gets older?
    Ok, here's more than one thing: 
    Book/movie: Harry Potter series.  Top of DH's list is Star Wars
    Place: The outdoors in general.  I love hiking, camping, and being outside, and I can't wait to share my love of the outdoors with her.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 36 weeks

How big is baby? a papaya, a Cabbage Patch doll, a large cantaloupe 

Upcoming appointments this week? Pretty much every other day for BP checks.

Any new symptoms or changes? Yeah...preeclampsia sucks. Bed rest sucks. Not being able to do a lot of what I need to do sucks.

Rants/Raves/Questions? My H and my family have been super helpful with me being confined to a horizontal position. I feel so grateful for them...even when I get scolded for attempting something I shouldnt.

Pretty much all the Disney movies I love.
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    RubyRedPirateRubyRedPirate member
    edited June 2017
    How far along are you?  34+1

How big is baby? A child's backpack 

Upcoming appointments this week? Ultrasound Tuesday to check baby boy's kidneys. At the last visit 1 was still enlarged. We're hoping its now normal like the other one

Any new symptoms or changes? Period type cramps in my lower back that come and go depending on the day. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I was dumb and got a brazilian wax Friday. It hurt more than I anticipated and my skin is so thin that I have a small area that bruised. We also decided this weekend that we are trading my 2 door Mini in for a 4 door Mini. We are going to Charlotte next weekend to get the new one! cutting it close with this last minute decision!

We want to buy the illustrated Harry Potter books and read them to him. 
    ME: 28 DH: 27
    Started Dating: 10/20/2006
     Married: 10/20/2013
    MMC @ 8w 12/15
    MC @ 5w 03/16
    ALEXANDER JAMES DUE JULY 15th!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers