Married: 08.05.11
Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16

Re: HDBD: June 7th

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    kvrunskvruns member
    woah @ladybug2821 she's standing!  are you going to drop the mattress down just in case? 
  • Options
    @Ladybug2821 oh man I can't believe she's standing!! I don't feel M is anywhere near that! 
  • Options
    kristah2 said:
    @Ladybug2821 oh man I can't believe she's standing!! I don't feel M is anywhere near that! 
    Neither is mine, but from experience, that's not a terrible thing - less baby proof urgency.  :)
  • Options

@kvruns Yes, I'm going to have H take a look at it, but for some reason I think it is already all the way down.  @kristah2 She's been able to get herself into a standing position at the back of the couch for a few weeks now but I think it was easier because she scaled the cushion, but today H sent me a pic where she pulled herself up on the entertainment center :o.

@sandnstarsnj Yes, this part sucks.  I bought some stuff the other day but have yet to execute.

• Options
    jsmaijsmai member
    @lajoliedreamer We have that monkey romper too! 

• Options
    kvrunskvruns member
    I'm jealous of the babies sleeping in just PJs, mine still won't have it. It is like he sees his feet and is instantly wide awake 
  • Options
    @tvh1982 @mrsmoose5 Love those headbands. I want to start putting headbands on S but I always forget. The poor little thing doesn't have much hair so a headband would help her out  :#.
  • Options
    My LO has been wearing headbands from almost day one @ladybug2821, she doesn't know any better. Thought to start early so she'll let me when older. 
    She too has so much hair ;) It does stop people from asking weather she's a boy or a girl :)

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    kvrunskvruns member
    those eyes @leighry
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @MrsMaryK2016 - now I want to go home tonight and give E a pickle!
  • Options
    My LO loved her first pickle too @mrsmaryk2016! #weirdkids

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    I would have never thought to introduce pickles. Who knew?
  • Options
    I wouldn't have thought of it either except it was in with the lunch I ordered. Huge fan, was trying to bite it lol
  • Options