July 2017 Moms

Exercise & Fitness Check-In 6/9

Happy Friday Ladies!! 

1: How far along are you?  

2: How was your last week? 

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? 

5: Rants/Raves/Questions?

6: GTKY: What are you looking forward to these last few weeks of pregnancy? 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Exercise & Fitness Check-In 6/9

• JAM85JAM85 member
    1: How far along are you?  36w3d

2: How was your last week? good got 5 days in. Felt horrible Monday for some reason so took Tuesday off which was good. Definitely getting harder especially squatting- so much pressure down there right now!

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  same old at least 5 days in of something 

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? 
    I just need to relax I am shooting my last wedding before baby tomorrow which is going to be long as hell (won't be home until 130am) and I have a massage lined up for next Wednesday 

5: Rants/Raves/Questions? just getting so grumpy I'm annoyed at myself and how grumpy I am

6: GTKY: What are you looking forward to these last few weeks of pregnancy? I really
    am trying to enjoy the little moments of us as a family of 3 before such a huge change happens. It's going to be awesome and fantastic but it also feels like losing a little something we've been a family of 3 for so long and I want to make sure DD knows she will always be our special girl even adding a brother 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1: How far along are you?  34w6d

2: How was your last week? Awful, went to the trainer Wed, but I had banged my knee on my desk at work, and my kneecapped slipped put of place, then back into place, so I couldn't go to my full potential. Didn't go yesterday. My family has the relay for life today...we'll see how that goes.

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?   Two trainings

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? it's the beginning of testing at my school, so I get to go out for lunch, which is always nice.

5: Rants/Raves/Questions? wish I could get my energy levels up high enough to put more effort into cooking and eating right. I'm hoping I haven't started a bad habit this pregnancy.

6: GTKY: What are you looking forward to these last few weeks of pregnancy?  All I can think of right now the end of the school year...then I will be able to relax and think more about a baby coming.