Pregnant after a Loss

PGAL Check-In: Week of June 5

Good morning PGAL mommies! Hope you're hanging in there. If you're new, always feel free to jump in, but you can also create your own intro thread for more info about yourself. Stay strong! 

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments coming up?

How are you feeling emotionally/physically?

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to?

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: What physical trait do you hope gets passed down to your LO from you? Your SO?
*** TW**

Me: 37, DH:39
Met: 2002 | Married: 2004 | TTC since January 2014
July 2015: MMC @ 9 wks | August 2015: Chemical
March, April, May & June 2016: Medicated IUIs | BFN 
August 2016: Started Stims 8/22
September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
November 7, 2016: FET - BFP!
EDD 7/25/17
Zoey Alexis born 7/25/17 @ 12:39 PM | 7lbs 14oz | 19 inches

Re: PGAL Check-In: Week of June 5

• CPR79CPR79 member
    How far along are you? 33 weeks, time is flying!

How big is baby? Pineapple 

Appointments coming up? This is my week off (on every other week now)

How are you feeling emotionally/physically? Physically just increasingly tired and uncomfortable, hard to get up out of low chairs and feel like I need to be reclined at all times. Emotionally I'm doing ok, I feel like baby's movement patterns are different on the weekends and it kind of freaks me out sometimes. 

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to? Full term!

Rants/Raves/Questions: I have nothing but raves from my baby shower this weekend, so much so that i'm going to AW whore and post some pics.  It was so beautiful and overwhelming and people are so generous and thoughtful, not only with their gifts but in their time in putting it all together.  The associated rant is my previously bare nursery is now filled with bags and boxes we need to organize this week!

GTKY: What physical trait do you hope gets passed down to your LO from you? Your SO? Me: my hair, I had no hair until I was a year old but I've had very thick healthy hair since then.  My DH's side of the family goes bald at young ages.  DH: eyes, he has beautiful blue/grey eyes that are so much better than my muddy hazel!
  • @CPR79 I'm so glad you had a great shower, it looks so cute - that blanket with the owl is adorable!

How far along are you? 
    32w6d

How big is baby? A squash

Appointments coming up? Same for me, this is my off week. Next appointment is the 15th. 

How are you feeling emotionally/physically? @CPR79 I echo the no real pattern thing. I asked my OB about it b/c it makes it next to impossible to do kick counts, and she said to just know when you feel something is off. But that PGAL brain still totally kicks in!! I know, rationally, s/he is running out of room in there but I'm in love with the movement. I'm still feeling really good physically minus some hemorrhoids which are actually improving. Or maybe I'm just getting used to them, who knows? Honestly, everything 'down there' is just, um, swelling. Also to which my OB said, not much can be done so yeah...

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to? Full term. Wow.

Rants/Raves/Questions: I'm starting to feel like I'm just not prepared for the whole 'bringing home baby' thing. Logistically we are - we have everything but I'm starting to feel a bit overwhelmed about what to expect when we are actually home and with the baby! This is the planner in me starting to freak out :)

GTKY: What physical trait do you hope gets passed down to your LO from you? Your SO? My DH's eyes, for sure. From me? I have very long legs so, if it's a girl, those. If not I'd have to go my hair. Sorry to steal that from you @cpr79 lol!

*** TW**

Me: 37, DH:39
    Met: 2002 | Married: 2004 | TTC since January 2014
    July 2015: MMC @ 9 wks | August 2015: Chemical
    March, April, May & June 2016: Medicated IUIs | BFN 
    August 2016: Started Stims 8/22
    September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    November 7, 2016: FET - BFP!
    EDD 7/25/17
    Zoey Alexis born 7/25/17 @ 12:39 PM | 7lbs 14oz | 19 inches
  • Loading the player...

• How far along are you? 
    Well, as of today, I'm approximately 5 weeks and 5 days.

How big is baby? I haven't seen the baby yet, but my Ovia App says it should be the size of a peppercorn

Appointments coming up? Quite a few, actually. I have a nurse intake appointment with my new OB's office on June 13th, my first ultrasound is June 19th with my RE, my first appointment with my new OB is on June 20th, and then on June 21st my first appointment with a social worker/counselor to help me deal with anxiety.

How are you feeling emotionally/physically? Emotionally, very very anxious and worried. I also have a tendency to be kind of short fused lately. Physically, exhausted. Kinda have that really tired feeling like you have with a flu or something like that. I also barely have an appetite. My boobs hurt, too.

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to? I'm just hoping this first ultrasound goes well and I have many other pregnancy milestones to look forward to and experience. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: I'm praying so much that everything works out with this pregnancy. I want so badly to be a mom. I wish my ultrasound was sooner. 11 days away feels like FOREVER. I'm also very nervous about seeing a new OB, but the one I had with my last pregnancy was not very thorough or on top of things. I'm paying VERY close attention to symptoms, checking to see if any are fading. 

GTKY: What physical trait do you hope gets passed down to your LO from you? Your SO?
    I hope he or she has dimples and a big bright smile, like mine. I hope they get ice blue eyes like my husband has. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 4-25-2014
    TTC: March 2015
    BFP: 2-18-16
    Confirmed MMC: 3-31-16
    D&C: 4-2-16
    TTCAL: May 2016
    IUI: 5/13/17-Femara and Trigger, POAS 5/27/17 BFP 5/27/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @CPR79 Your shower looked like a lot of fun! Very cute and colorful! 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 4-25-2014
    TTC: March 2015
    BFP: 2-18-16
    Confirmed MMC: 3-31-16
    D&C: 4-2-16
    TTCAL: May 2016
    IUI: 5/13/17-Femara and Trigger, POAS 5/27/17 BFP 5/27/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 5 weeks

How big is baby? Apple seed

Appointments coming up? First appointment June 20th 

How are you feeling emotionally/physically? Starting to wonder how much longer I can hide the pregnancy. I'm not ready to share the good news yet... just in case. Also I just accepted a new position at work. My new boss doesn't know. Not sure when I should break the news. 

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to? Looking forward to my first ultra sound. Also wishing I was far enough along to feel baby move. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: when did you all tell your boss? 

GTKY: What physical trait do you hope gets passed down to your LO from you? Your SO? I hope baby gets my dimples.