October 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change | 06.06.17

Hi Mamaz! Happy Tuesday! If you're due date falls on a Tuesday, please feel free to share how you're doing!

1) How many weeks?

2) How big is baby?

3) Team blue, pink or green?

4) How are you feeling?

5) Any appointments this week? 

6) Rants/Raves/Questions?

7) GTKY: What is your favorite childrens book? Either yours as a child or for LO!

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change | 06.06.17

• Loading the player...
  • @flowerintherain I know, it's crazy! I was looking up when 3rd tri starts yesterday because I'd forgotten. Can't believe it's so close already! 

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time sleeping. It's so difficukt to "mom" on such little sleep. I hope it gets better for both of us! 
  • ariz17ariz17 member
    1) How many weeks?
    23 Weeks

2) How big is baby?
    Grapefruit 

Pink!  <3

4) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good today. I have to pee like every 30 mins and very hungry! I agree its hard to get comfortable in bed too. 

Round to of my anatomy scan so we can measure the rest of this gal! I hope she cooperates. 

None really today. 

7) GTKY: What is your favorite childrens book? Either yours as a child or for LO!
    @sdarling2010 I was going to say Shel Silverstein too! Can we hang out and drink IPAs after we give birth? Lol
  • 1) How many weeks?
    20 Weeks

2) How big is baby?

Banana

Pink

4) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good. Wish I had more patience with the husband but maybe I can't blame that on hormones.

A/s tomorrow

Can't wait for DH and DD to feel movement. 

Does Harry Potter count? I also really liked Wacky Wednesday and Monster at the End of this Book. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @ariz17 I'm so down! IPA's for days.  B)

@spark88 it's the best with DH and DD finally feel LO on the outside! I hope it happens for you soon! 
  • 1) How many weeks? 22 weeks
    2) How big is baby? Papaya
    Pink

4) How are you feeling? So I must of overstretched during the one prenatal yoga class I went to a couple of weeks ago because now on the weekend after chasing my toddler around I get the worse sciatic pain down my right butt cheek and leg.  Other than that, I’m doing pretty good right now.
    5) Any appointments this week? Yes! Meet with my OB on Friday…looking forward to hearing baby girls heartbeat.
    6) Rants/Raves/Questions? Anyone using prenatal probiotics? I took probiotics for awhile and someone brought them up at my work last week and got me thinking it might be good to look into taking a prenatal version.
    7) GTKY: What is your favorite childrens book? Either yours as a child or for LO! Good Night Moon was always one of my favorites and that’s LO’s favorite right now (it changes every couple of weeks). I loved The Giving Tree too…such a special book.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1) How many weeks?
    HEY! I dunno about you, but I'm feelin' 22! (Sorry y'all, I've been dying to say that)

2) How big is baby?
    The size of a coconut, or a bag of 6 bagels.

PINK!!

4) How are you feeling?
    Good, hormonal, but good!

Tomorrow!

Nope, I'd just like to say how very ill prepared I am for this baby to get here. I feel like I'm running around like "I DUNNO WHAT I NEED TO DO" 

Um, off the top of my head, Rainbow Fish!
  • 1) How many weeks? 22

2) How big is baby? Water bottle

3) Team blue, pink or green? Green

4) How are you feeling? Feeling good. Having a pain off and on in my left upper rib area. 

5) Any appointments this week? Ultrasound tomorrow!!! Yay for pictures 

6) Rants/Raves/Questions? Finally feeling like I am starting to look pregnant instead of chubby. Rant: went to buy wipes that were on sale and the store manager approached me and said I should save some for people who really need them. Lol
  • marousse said:
    Rant: went to buy wipes that were on sale and the store manager approached me and said I should save some for people who really need them. Lol
    @marousse WTF?  I am not sure if that is a socioeconomic/class judgment (as in, you do not appear to be poor and should leave the sale items for poor people).  Or an assumption that you are only newly pregnant and don't have any small children.  Or an attempt to enforce an unspoken store policy limiting the number of sale items an individual can purchase.  But is awful and obnoxious no matter how I square it. 

1) How many weeks? 22 (I know it's not 23, and I think last week was 21 ...)

And skipping straight away to the final one which is a great GTKY question!

7) GTKY: What is your favorite childrens book? Either yours as a child or for LO!  Make Way for Ducklings for LOs, and Forest Hotel: A Counting Story for me.
    *Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
    Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
    High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections
  • Oops, totally forgot to post in our ticker change this week! 

1) How many weeks? 21 weeks

2) How big is baby? An endive now 

Blue! 

4) How are you feeling? Overall pretty good. I'm gassy and occasionally have moments where it's hard to breathe, but I know all of that will get worse as LO continues to grow. 

5) Any appointments this week? Nope :( 

6) Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm excited that I am starting to actually look pregnant! 

7) GTKY: What is your favorite children's book? Either yours as a child or for LO! Oh man, there are so many wonderful children's books. I love "the Giving Tree" that someone mentioned earlier. I always loved "Are You My Mother?" and "Love You Forever" is another great one. 
  • 1) How many weeks? 21 weeks! 

2) How big is baby? Endive or baseball hat. 

Found out last Friday we're team pink! 

4) How are you feeling? Good! Apparently I'm already having BH contractions, and I was not expecting that to be a "thing" for a few more weeks... Lol

5) Any appointments this week? Appt was yesterday, now we don't go back until July 7th. But we'll have AS #2 after that appt to get a few more pictures when she can't hide as much. Haha

6) Rants/Raves/Questions? I would like to sleep through the night without waking from needing to pee, bein uncomfortable, or being unable to turn over like "normal". -.-

7) GTKY: What is your favorite childrens book? Either yours as a child or for LO! I just love all books! 

@marousse That is so rude! I am a petty Betty and would have put even more in my cart while the manager watched. :sunglasses: