Pregnant after IF
Options

1st Trimester Check-in wk Jun5th

Happy Monday ladies!!!

Welcome to those who are new to this board!! 

This is a weekly check-in for those in their 1st trimester: weeks 1 through the end of week 13. We've all gone through a lot to get to this point, so congratulations and best of luck to all of you over the next several months! 

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?  

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?  

3. When is your next appointment?  

4. Anything else you'd like to share?  

QOTW:

1. what is your go to food item this week?

Note: When you graduate up to the 2nd Trimester (woo hoo!!), write a quick post letting us know you are leaving. I want to keep the list updated, but don't want to delete names prematurely!                

Mommies to be:  

*If you wrote an estimate on your EDD and it changed, just tag me when it changes so that I can update. Thanks ladies!

@kmallery08 EDD 12/13/17

@makinganexpatbaby EDD 12/15/17

@stella_700 EDD 12/17/17 TWINS!

@baevn EDD 12/20/17

@khinca EDD 12/21/17

@taylormichel EDD 12/24/17 TWINS!

@wabash15 EDD 12/25/17

@takethelongway EDD 12/28/17 (est) (TWINS!)

@jackiesmom324 EDD 12/30/17

@wanderlust14 EDD 12/30/17

@klake42 EDD 1/2/18

@juliagoolia719 EDD 1/2/18

@klyn7 EDD1/6/18

@ryannenikole EDD 1/8/18

@whenwillieversleep1 EDD 1/13/18

@jessaber0414 EDD 1/23/18

@caseyw8784 EDD 1/25/18

@zoey1019 EDD 2/1/18

@angelaag EDD 2/9/18

@ladymillil EDD 2/10/18

*TW*
TTC 1/2012
Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
TTC #3 5/2016
Restarted Fertility tx
IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

Re: 1st Trimester Check-in wk Jun5th

• Options
    Zoey1019Zoey1019 member
    edited June 2017

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?  5 weeks 4 days, 2/1/18

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?  I almost thought I had a UTI this weekend I had to pee so much and with such urgency. I went to urgent care in a panic, only to be shown the negative results on the machine. Sooooo I guess you have to pee more when you are pregnant? Even early on? I have been pushing fluids since then really hard. After dinner last I had random bought of "I want to throw up" not sure if it is food aversions kicking in, or the fact that it was chicken fingers :D 

3. When is your next appointment?  6/16...too long! For US.

4. Anything else you'd like to share?  not much! It is easier to relax without testing as I just basically have to believe in it. It is hard to believe in something you never thought was going to happen. I have had some pretty BAD anxiety these last few weeks. 

QOTW:

1. what is your go to food item this week? cucumbers!!!!! I really love how fresh they are tasting.

TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Options
    @zoey1019 yes even early on you pee more. Its partially increased intake but initially the high levels of HCG also contribute then its the baby dancing on your bladder! I think that wait for the first US is absolute torture. Hang in there

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?  11weeks 12/25

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?  the nausea, dry heaving, food aversions and fatigue are all still in full swing. I am finally giving in and trying unisom and B6.

3. When is your next appointment?  Friday!! I hope we see pistachio again but its a midwife appointment so we might not.

4. Anything else you'd like to share?  I'm so excited for the ladies who have just joined our group!

QOTW:

1. what is your go to food item this week? saltines are out, peanut butter on toast is in. Oh and so far cream of wheat has been a pretty safe bet.

*TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?  10w1d due 12/31/17

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Fatigue and mild nausea (spotting seems to have stopped).

3. When is your next appointment? 6/19/17

4. Anything else you'd like to share? Doctor was concerned fetus was measuring 2-3 days behind but fetus keeps on growing well so I guess no more worries. Had blood drawn for NIPT today (ChromoMap).

QOTW:

1. What is your go to food item this week? Oodles of noodles! I wanna go back to craving vegetables instead of carbs...

Me: 29 | DH: 29
    TTC #1 since Sept 2015
    MFI (SA #1: Morphology 1% | SA #2: Morphology 0%)
    AMH 8.3
    April 2017: IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP singleton (20R, 14M, 12F, 5B: 2 transferred, 3 frozen)

• Options

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?  12 wks 12/17 with di-di twins

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?  Gas and constipation are being combated with lots of water.

3. When is your next appointment?  June 8th, nt scan and genetic testing

4. Anything else you'd like to share?  My name is almost on the top of the list! I'll feel so much better after getting to second tri and after getting back the genetic testing

QOTW:

1. what is your go to food item this week?  apples and peanut better and chocolate milk. They taste delicious.

@wanderlust14 Ooooh noodles sound delicious also.
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?  4w2d, Feb 10

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?  Starting to have some nausea

3. When is your next appointment?  Currently at the lab for beta

QOTW:

1. what is your go to food item this week?  Bread and ice cream

• Options
    1. I'm at 10 weeks today, due 1/2, though that will be moved up because twins! Mo/di

2. Nausea nausea nausea

3. I'm in between doctors, released from the RE last week, waiting to get an appointment set up with ob/gyn.

4. Tonight is my last PIO injection!!! Then I have progesterone suppositories for two weeks. I know that going off progesterone should be fine, but I'm still a little nervous.

QOTW Peaches and cottage cheese, please. All day long.

@Zoey1019 Yes, you will pee all the time. Your body is significantly increasing its blood volume, and your kidneys are working hard to clean that blood. It's important to drink plenty of fluids to support that-- you'll pee no matter what, so you could get dehydrated. I'm struggling with hydration myself, because of the nausea (cold water in my belly feels bad), but when I get the fluids, it does settle the nausea some.

But I'm pretty sure I got up to pee 6 times last night.
    Me- 39 (turning 40 in April), TTC for the first time ever (since Jan 2015), low ovarian reserve
    Married 3/14/14 to my wonderful wife, but her sperm count is rather low
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science

7 IUIs, 7 BFNs.
    2 IVF attempts, both cancelled and converted to IUI, both BFNs.
    Decided that my tired old ovaries are ready to retire.
    Next step- reciprocal IVF, using my wife's eggs, my uterus!  
    fresh 5 day transfer (2 embryos) 4/17/17- BFP! 
    Identical twins "due" 1/2/17 (but anticipated arrival sometime December)

• Options
    I think I go here for one more week....although, even as a nurse I can't find a clear answer as to when the 2nd trimester starts haha! 

13+4, 12/8

not any really, at least nothing terrible! 

june 29

can I just say that the first trimester DRAGS!! I thought it would never end (and still hasn't quite!) ready to actually look pregnant and not "is she?" 

QOTW:

I'm going to second noodles!! Give me all the carbs!! 

Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
    9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
    1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
    March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

10+6!

Nausea still, dry heaving, weird shooting pains in my uterus

June 13th!

It's almost summer break! We shared the news with family this week...eek!

QOTW:

1. What is your go to food item this week?

Buttered toast. It's all I want to eat.

Me: 31 PCOS + Homozygous A1298C MTHFR DH: 32 A-OK!
    December 2015-IVF 24 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI, 9 frozen blastocysts
    January 2016-FET #1-BFP!
    February 2016-MC @ 7w3d
    April 2016-Hysterscopy and D&C
    May 2016-September 2016-Prepare to move to Qatar and TTC is on hold
    October 2016-Natural BFP & MC @ 6w
    December 2016-Natural CP
    April 2017-FET #2-BFP-It's TWINS!
    Follow our journey
  • Options
    Megzb510Megzb510 member
    edited June 2017
    Hi! I hope it's ok to intro here. We have been TTC since August 2015. I was active on the TTGP board from 8/15 to maybe spring 2016? I was on the private groups/TTTC/IF board after we started with an RE last June but sort of trailed off after failed IUI/2 chemicals with IVF.  It's hard to keep posting when you're failing. 

My first beta was last Friday (9dp5dt) at 151 and my second beta was Monday at 503. This is my 4th frozen embryo transfer and I still can't really believe it yet. 

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 4w5d   My EDD is 2/8 

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?  Progesterone side effects.  Sore boobs, fatigue.  Nothing crazy yet  

3. When is your next appointment?  Monday 6/12- I have my first ultrasound, with weekly ultrasounds until I graduate from the RE around 9/10 weeks  

4. Anything else you'd like to share?  Still having trouble shaking anxiety about this baby sticking.  I'm hoping that calms down around seeing the heartbeat.  I think Monday's ultrasound will be good for me and my husband-we haven't gotten this far with IVF and are so hesitant to accept the success yet.

QOTW:

Oberweis chocolate milk. Sooooo good!

Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi all! I missed last week's check-in cause DH and I were out of state and didn't have access/time to get online. Hope everyone is doing well! :smile:

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?  6 weeks, 6 days. EDD is January 25, 2018!

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?  All the nausea. Fatigue. Sore boobs. Headache.

3. When is your next appointment?  I have my first ultrasound on Friday! So excited to see if there's 1 or 2 in there!!!

4. Anything else you'd like to share?  Pretty much lucked out with not having much nausea while on the planes to and from California. Most mornings/early afternoons while out there, though, were pretty bad. Was late to my cousin's wedding because I was having trouble getting out of bed and dressed cause the nausea was so bad! 

QOTW:

1. what is your go to food item this week? Smoothies! I "discovered" Jamba Juice while in Los Angeles (we don't have them out here in Boston) and being able to constantly sip something cold and delicious seriously helped. Also, those Biscoff cookies and lemonade help settle my stomach too...

• Options
    @wabash15 Thank for the info! It is truly crazy what our body starts to do during this time. Let me know how the unisom and B6 go! I am interested if it works, in case I need to go that direction eventually. I hope you feel better soon!

@Megzb510 we made it!!! :smile:

TTC #1 - December 2015
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Options
    @PoeMasque sorry I moved you off a few days early!! Hooray for being so darn close to the 2nd trimester!
    @LadyMillil I  hope the beta went well
    @wanderlust14 I have been told that ultrasound dating is +/-5days so being behind 2-3 days is NBD. DD was often a day or two, sometimes more behind DS and then at the next check would have caught up .
    @KLake42 make sure to wear a liner with those suppositories... they can be a hot mess!
    @Megzb510 I remember you from TTGP Though I don't know if we overlapped but I was a serious lurker during that time. CONGATS!! I am so happy you find yourself here!
    @caseyw8784 GL on friday!! The first ultrasound is always so excited especially when you know there is a chance of multiples!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• Options
    @LadyMillil that is fantastic!!!!! What great news :smile:
    TTC #1 - December 2015

• Options

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?  7w1d - Jan 23 (ish)

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?  Nausea still getting ALL DAMN DAY. I finally was sick enough to actuall throw up this morning and besides having makeup dripping down my face, almost being late for work and forgetting my portfolio on the coffee table,  felt better!  And, TMI but the gas is annoying. I have made fun of my husband our whole relationship, but yesterday I was literally like, um is this how you feel everyday!??

3. When is your next appointment?  Today! US for follow p on the SCH we discovered last week.

4. Anything else you'd like to share?  I had to get the Rhogam shot on Tuesday b/c of the bleeding. It was not a big deal because my b/c is numb from the PIO, but the process was infuriating and I didn't get to work until 12:30pm.

QOTW:

1. what is your go to food item this week? Anything carbs or involving a milkshake - what I'm avoiding? lettuce!

Married: October 2014

Me: 35 DH: 39

TTC since November 2014

Diagnosis: Anovulation from PCOSish without syndrome, Male factors - low motility and morphology issues

April-Sept. 2015 - Clomid and TI - BFN

Dec. 2015- HSG - Clear tubes

Jan., Feb., March 2016 - Letrozole 7.5mg and TI with HCG trigger= BFN

April, May, June 2016 - Letrozole 7.5mg and IUI with HCG trigger= BFN

September 2016 - IVF round #1;ER 9/26 with ICSI on 14 eggs - developed mild OHSS. 

Sept 2016 - 12 non-PGS embryos frozen (5 5AAs)

FET #1 Jan 16, 2017 - BFP!- MC at 6W5d

FET #2 May 8, 2017 - BFP! EDD 1-24-2018

• Options
    @JESSABER0414 GL with your US today! I hope things look good. 
    @LadyMillil that is a fantastic number!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• Options
    1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 4 weeks 5 days Feb 9th 

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Occasional sharp uterus pains. And mood swings. 

3. When is your next appointment? Last Beta 06/12 and first u/s 06/16

4. Anything else you'd like to share? FSH came back at 2.6 so RE started me on meds. I was worried when I started looking how this could affect pregnancy and/or the baby's development. But I'm happy it was discovered early and hopefully under control. 

QOTW:
    1. What is your go to food item this week? No real cravings or aversions. Trying to stick to a sensible, well rounded diet!!