TTC After a Loss
Options

Ava fertility bracelet

So i just got my ava fertility bracelet and im going to start wearing it now. Which puts me CD 11. I hear it takes a cycle or two to figure out your O date. Not wanting to waste any time - do you think I could plug the skin temp reading into FF? 

Re: Ava fertility bracelet

• Options
    Um... maybe?  I mean the point of BBT is to record your temperature upon waking BEFORE you do anything else. So from glancing at the AVA website, if you can figure out approximately what time you woke up BEFORE moving I'd say you could maybe do this.  But again, BBT is really only useful to see overall patterns in your cycle to figure out when you O'd, not beforehand. I'd say to track the info and see how it goes for you.
    Also, to help you in the meantime you could try tracking your CM as well.

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options
    Thanks for the reply. I thought this contraption would ease some of the stressors of bbt charting, and TTC after multiple losses. Unfortunately I dont think that will be the case.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    YOu'll have to give us updates to see how it's going.  :)  I'm not very familiar with the contraption!

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options
    mayapple44mayapple44 member
    edited June 2017
    Well I was skeptical of its accuracy especially because i received it CD11. So I have also been using opks and putting the skin temp it reads in FF. I typically ovulate CD 18. But this is second cycle after MMC. A few nights after wearing the device it predicted my O date CD16 which matched my opks. Im currently CD19 and FF gave me crosshairs for same O date. To be continued...
    All that being said I have just read a ton of articles of how people just use their fitbits to monitor their resting HR to confirm ovulation. Apparently your HR decreses right before ovulation and increases right after.Interesting stuff and that would be cheaper!