August 2017 Moms
Options

Twat Tuesday 6/6

DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

Re: Twat Tuesday 6/6

• Options
    My husband and his damn snoring. 
  • Options
    A lady at my office. She always seems to be in a grouchy mood, and takes every opportunity to pick on me for no reason. Just had another awkward and unnecessary run-in with her via email yesterday. I've been here for a year and it has never changed. I get along with everyone else in the office. Not sure what her deal is.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Guys, I feel like Im being the twat to DH.  I can not figure out a way to sleep without snoring super loudly, and on top of that Im so hot at night, the AC makes it too cold for DH. Poor guy has to sleep elsewhere every night, and I feel terrible.  Ive tried a lot to get myself to stop snoring, and nothing seems to be working.  
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Options
    Guys, I feel like Im being the twat to DH.  I can not figure out a way to sleep without snoring super loudly, and on top of that Im so hot at night, the AC makes it too cold for DH. Poor guy has to sleep elsewhere every night, and I feel terrible.  Ive tried a lot to get myself to stop snoring, and nothing seems to be working.  
    At least you acknowledge it. I'm the one who has to go to another room because even when I kick him he keeps snoring . I wind up in DS's room since he doesn't sleep there. He woke up at 4:30 screaming for me so I go back in our room and DH is either still asleep or doing a great job of pretending he is. Then his alarms go off for 30 minutes and he makes a ton of noise getting ready. He always asks why I don't make him get up, dude, you sleep like a hibernating bear, I can't get you to wake up.
  • Options
    The owner of the company I work for! I was put on bedrest suddenly (no warning, blood pressure soared) and my boss sends a group text today telling me to outline how to do billing in our new software so that way anyone can do it. 1. I am still learning the system so billing doesn't run smoothly right now and I can't really outline it from my couch when I don't have access to the software to write the steps down. 2. The other girl in the office that was suppose to learn it when I did (his daughter) was to busy doing wedding stuff during work hours that she didn't want me to teach it to her until this month, low and behold I am not there for obvious reasons!! 3. I wrote a note on where paid client bills go and the girl got mad, gave it to daddy and he got on to me and saying it wasn't clearly marked so how were they to know? Umm...that's where it went before I started and she was the one who showed me that, so please tell me how the hell she didn't know!  
    I think I am more stressed being home and feeling like I am incompetent at my job and feeling like I am getting pushed out of my position. 
    Me: 27 DH: 29

Diagnosed with PCOS: January 2009

1st D&C: Janaury 2009
    Dating: March 18, 2009
    Married: June 12, 2010
    TTC: January 1, 2011
    2nd D&C: June 5, 2011
    3rd D&C: August 3, 2011
    Dec 2016: BFP (due 8/5/2017)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @SouthernMama15 I sound like your DH.  Except that I will be getting up with our children.  I sleep like a rock and even when DH would roll me over, I wouldn't really wake up.  I might remember him doing it once in a night, and in reality, he does it like every hour. I feel really bad though, becuase I dont want to make him sleep on the couch.  I wish I could figure out a way to make it stop.  When Im not KU, I usually sleep on my stomach, and I dont really snore that way.
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
  • Options
    @bwing10 That stinks. Ugh. People need to be more understanding. It's not like you expected to be gone so soon. I'm sorry you are going through that.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    He snores regardless of how he sleeps. It enrages me. Then he's all take a nap when DS does. I have other stuff to do and I find if I sleep during the day it makes it harder at night. He got up at night when DS was a newborn,  I don't know what his deal is now. I think what sets me off is him asking what's wrong and it's like he's baffled why I'm so tired.
  • Options
    @littlebug2010 My husband has been sleeping on the couch for a while now because I'm snoring so loud. I think he actually likes being on the couch because he gets puppy snuggles in the morning if I get up earlier than him and let the dogs out. Our dogs usually aren't allowed on the bed, so he gets puppy love on the couch. Also, I'm pulling the pregnancy card--I need a comfortable spot to sleep or else my back and hips hurt.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My TW is the special ed teacher I work with. He's has been out most of the last few months, but the week he got back, he unilaterally decided that the kid we're recommending go to a special ed classroom stay in gen ed next year--nevermind that we already made the decision and this kid needs small group instruction for everything! Our meeting with parents next week should be really awkward since he's already spoken to them about it.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @SpotConlon I dont think I would feel so bad, if I knew he was comfortable, but I know he's not. I have offered to sleep down there, but he refuses to let me do it.  I get that he doesnt want to make his pregnant wife sleep on the couch, but I offer anyway.   Also WTH to your special ed teacher! FX your meeting with those parents goes okay next week.   
    IVF started Feb 2020
  • Options
    My TW is whoever told the boss that there's been gossip going around the office that the boss conveniently never visits. I'm pretty sure I know who it is and this girl, while she has been with the company longer than the rest of the team that works full time, she hasn't actually worked with the team for over a year. She started up full time for the summer and tried to take charge and no one listens to her since what she wants us to do is not what we do. It doesn't help I've known this girl since high school and know just what type of person she is. 
  • Options
    The stretch marks that popped up out of nowhere today on my belly. FTM and having mild meltdowns about it, haha. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The newbie I have been helping to train in over the last few weeks is the TW. First he hung up on a client while I was still talking and when I told him to never do that again he responded that I'm "touchy" because I'm pregnant. I told him that was inappropriate and plain wrong and he then said I'm a "snappy pregnant lady" and that he "was never told he couldn't hang up on a client". I advised him it was actually part of one of the training slides we went over last week, he responded with "you must be on crack, I've never been taught that".... hmmm he's not going to last long!
  • Options
    @kleigh30 In whatever job I've held, I've always ended up in a "trainer" type role eventually, where I orient new staff. 

I can. not. stand. unteachable know-it-alls! 

I always tell them, "I am going to teach you everything I know, and some of it may be stuff that you already know, but it's my job to mention EVERYTHING, even if it seems stupid, just so all the bases are covered and you are successful in your role."

I will never understand people who feel the need to argue, disagree, or say, "I know that already." 

Just shut up and take instruction! Your ability to do that says WAY more to me about who you are!
  • Options
    My Twat Tuesday shoutout goes to the douche-canoe on Instagram who went through almost 3 years worth of my pictures and "liked" every picture I had of my daughter (who is now 5) wearing a swimsuit, or running around without a shirt on. Every single picture. They are pictures of a normal little girl doing normal little girl things...swimming, playing in mud, playing outside, baking...

This person's profile is private, says they have no posts and no followers. Made my stomach hurt. :-(
  • Options
    lewlivlewliv member
    @AdvoCyndi30 Make sure your IG is set to only accept followers after you confirm them. 
  • Options
    @AdvoCyndi30
    Yes to what @lewliv said! There are too many weirdos and sickos out there to keep your profile public.  If you are posting pics of your kid, it's definitely a good idea to keep your profile setting private so only your friends can see it.  

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @AdvoCyndi30 ew I just threw up a little. Definitely report them!
  • Options
    @AdvoCyndi30 WTF! You need to report this person!!! 
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Options
    @AdvoCyndi30 +1 to what everyone has said!  REPORT!  I would also make sure your profile is private.  Keep an eye on the creepy profile, and just keep reporting every day until something happens!  That is really scary! 
    IVF started Feb 2020
  • Options
    That's stomach turning @AdvoCyndi30

Time to report and lock down the Instagram! Go through your follows and kick out people who you don't recognize.

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    As someone who works in the social media space I agree- report them, lock your profile down, and good on you for paying attention to things like that. You would be amazed how many people don't realize the amount of strangers that follow them or what they like of theirs etc. 

Edited for info: When you make your IG private, it will not kick out current followers, so go through them first-delete and then privatize.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    @AdvoCyndi30 +1 for reporting & making your IG private! That's sickening. 

My husband has a CPAP machine, and doesn't snore when he actually wears it to sleep. Unfortunately, he hasn't been wearing it recently... 
  • Options
    @AdvoCyndi30 the guy didn't show up for work today, knew it wouldn't be long! He was definitely "untrainable".

also that is so gross that someone did that. Ugh gives me the heebie jeebies that people like that sicko exist. Hope you can get him blocked and reported! 
  • Options
    @AdvoCyndi30 if posting crossfit/workout stuff is important to you, you can make a second account and link it to your personal account. I have two IGs and you can easily toggle between both without having to sign out. My second IG is public and is for workout and running related posts only. 
    The first day May 2007 <3  The yes day April 2012 <3 The best day Nov 2013