July 2017 Moms
Options

Wednesday ticker change 6/6

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Any upcoming appointments this week?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is the one thing you HAVE to do before baby comes?

Re: Wednesday ticker change 6/6

• Options
    How far along are you? 33 weeks

How big is baby? Celery

Any new symptoms or changes? More aches and pains. 

Any upcoming appointments this week? I'm in the waiting room right now. Appointment was supposed to be last week but one of his patients was in active labor and he had to reschedule.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I got home from my last work trip yesterday - YAY! It was not fun. Delayed 3 hours, 4 hours each way on a plane, and got home last night at 2am. Exhausted!

GTKY: What is the one thing you HAVE to do before baby comes? Plant the two potted apple trees sitting in my driveway. I was so excited to get them, but DH and I can't agree on where they should go.
    Baby Q born on 7/20/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 36 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Footlong sub, 2L of pop

Foot/Ankle swelling is starting to get bad. Mornings they are just a touch swollen. By mid day, I have no ankles and my feet are busting out of my shoes. Time to start wearing flip flops to work! lol

Had one this morning. GBS from last week came back negative! Declined the cervical check today. I asked my OB about positioning and if she can tell by feeling or what. She responded by taking us to the other room to get a quick peak on the ultrasound machine!! Baby Girl is head down (woohoo!) and she said at this point, because of her size, it's highly unlikely she will flip again. So I am now pretty sure the big rolling movements I see/feel are just her turning left to right, but staying head down.  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Pack a hospital bag? lol But seriously, that's really the only thing I haven't done. I feel like everything else we NEED to do is done. Crib and changing table are put together. Plenty of newborn clothes are washed, swing and pnp are set up, car seat is installed. I am very Type-A so it makes me feel better to get things done early. haha

Well, I guess one non-fun thing we need to do is set up our will. We haven't done that yet. I need to pick which of my sisters I want to get the kids if anything happens. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 34 weeks

How big is baby? 
    butternut squash

I feel like I'm waddling by the time I get home from work every evening. That and the need to pee has intensified. 

nope

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Finally making progress on the nursery now that we got carpet installed throughout the second floor. Crib and dresser was picked up, glider was purchased and brought home yesterday....finally getting stuff done!

Have a weekend away with DH to relax sans DD. I EBFed DD and she refused every bottle under the sun, so if we don't get a weekend away in before DS is born, we won't for at least the next year. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married 8 years - Aug 23/08
    DD - 6 years old, March 17/11
    #2 due July 19th! (It's a boy!)
  • Options
    How far along are you? 35 weeks 

How big is baby? 
    Pineapple? Could be up to 6 1/2 pounds by now. 

Not really new, but LO feels like he is going to fall out of my pelvis today

Nope. Last appointment free week

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Install the car seat 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    How far along are you? 36 weeks!

How big is baby? 
    a papaya baby

contractions go from uncomfortable to painful and back to uncomfortable, along with SPD, I feel like I just can't walk. 

36 week appt and NST tomorrow. Possible BPP if fetal drops are still present on NST. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I have 3 weeks left! 21 days seems so far away but so close. 

I have to get the car seat installed in the car, and bring a dresser that I have at my grandmother's (in Louisiana) for LO's clothes. Right now I've got his other crammed in DD's dresser.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 36 weeks. Wow...

How big is baby? 
    a large cantaloupe? 

yep. Too much amniotic fluid now. Guess I'll just add that to the list of things they're already monitoring...

Second weekly NST on Friday. Hopefully my fluid levels will have lowered or at least stayed the same.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    DH had a surprise shower at work today that they invited me to. He was super surprised and was even more shocked when he saw me there. It really was the sweetest thing. 

I guess we have 3 big things left. We need to install the car seat in my car, assemble the bedside bassinet and pack the hospital bag. Once those things are complete, we'll be done!! Woohoo! 
  • Options
    clioclio member
    How far along are you?
    36+1!

How big is baby?
    Guessing by the size of my belly, absolutely huge.

Contractions have gone from mild to more intense lately. And baby is definitely hanging out much lower these days.

Not this week (even though I should)- I couldn't get away from work long enough. I do have an appt. early next week, though.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I am doing a side gig to bring in a little extra money this summer and I will be making more than I thought! I'm using the extra cash to plan a surprise weekend for DH and DD as one last hurrah as a family of three.

Other than purchase a couple packs of diapers, I have done nothing to get ready for baby. Zilch. The good news is my sister will be visiting me next week and we plan to haul out all of DD's old baby stuff and get the nursery ready. The nesting instinct is starting to turn to panic mode.