September 2017 Moms
Options

PGAL check in 6/7

How far along are you?

What's going on with you baby/pregnancy wise?

What's going on with you in other aspects of your life?

Any Questions? 

GTKY:  Do you drink coffee? Hot? Iced? Black? Cream and sugar? 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: PGAL check in 6/7

• Options
    How far along are you? 24+6

What's going on with you baby/pregnancy wise? kicks, figuring out how to sleep on my side (I'm down to 2 -3 "big" wakes per night instead of the 5-6 I was having before. Yay! Discharge is sometimes out of control...:#

4.5 more work days before summer vacation!! Yay!

Any Questions? 

not often...normally just in the winter if I'm cold...a bit of milk. I really love hot chocolate with a splash of coffee though :p

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Options
    @BigBadWolf12  panty liners 4 lyfe :lol:

How far along are you? 
    25 weeks

What's going on with you baby/pregnancy wise? kicking, sleeping poorly, gas pain, very warm

MIL insisted we come for dinner tomorrow because she has visitors.  It's ~1 hour drive each way and DH goes to work at 6am, so we have to leave by like 7:45. I'm already exhausted :s  

Any Questions?  
    Are you guys picking a pediatrician yet?  They mentioned this at our last appt.

Normally I take it hot with this creamer.  I love it.  But also enjoy iced coffee in the summer.

Image result for simple creamer

*TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Cats*in*Space Yes, I actually have to go pick up some paper work for our future pediatrician tomorrow. 

How far along are you? 26+3

What's going on with you baby/pregnancy wise? My cervix has lengthened from 2.7 to 3.4, and maintained it for over a week, so that's exciting! They've been telling us we have an active baby all along, but now that he's big enough for me to feel him consistently- WOW. We have a really active baby. From mid-morning to around 2:30 pm he practically doesn't stop. I've also had a resurgence in morning nausea, which is extra fun now because the baby likes to kick my stomach while I'm nauseated. Yay. :expressionless: Also, I've had really intense RLP the last few days, and that can go away now. 

We're moving at the end of the month, so that makes everything hectic. Also, DH's bosses want him to travel one more time before the baby comes, and they want him to do it in August. AIN'T NO WAY. I just know the moment he leaves the state I will go into labor. He has to talk to them about it today, and I'm hopeful they'll be open to a July trip instead.

Any Questions? 

Iced with a flavored creamer. When I want a hot beverage I prefer tea.

• Options
    @mrs_tacos did you settle on a new place?
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Options
    @Cats*in*space No, and we weren't finding a lot of new postings either, so I'm meeting with a realtor this afternoon. He works with individual landlords to find tenants, so the landlord pays most of the cost, and we only pay $100. We've had friends who have worked with him before, and he found them their place in only three days. He's supposed to be great for finding places that are rented out directly by the owners instead of a management company, so I'm hoping he can find us a nice place for a good price that we wouldn't have found on our own.

• Options
    @cats*in*space omg, I know! Some people can't stand the feel of them..thankfully I am not one of those people and wear a pantiliner at all times unless I'm home haha :#

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Options
    How far along are you?  27 weeks! 

What's going on with you baby/pregnancy wise? I feel like the word "uncomfortable" is one of my most used lately.. I'm just always uncomfortable. No huge complaints, though. I scheduled a 3D ultrasound for a couple of weeks from now, so I'm excited about that. 

I'm in teacher work shops this week... not fun. But, other than that I'm just enjoying summer break. :)

Any Questions? 

GTKY: 
    I love flavored ice coffee... but that's about it, lol.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 24w 4d!

What's going on with you baby/pregnancy wise? Definitely huge now. I have been told my belly has some stretch marks on the underside. I saw my stomach move for the first time yesterday--that was REALLY cool. And the cat was taking a nap with his bum on the bottom of my bump; he did not move one big when baby kicked. Hopefully a good sign for their adjustment to baby overall. I'm starting to feel more fatigued and a little more sore, so it's nice to be rewarded with the kicks. Our babies are growing big and strong! :)

Found out this week that even though I had TWO different attempts at the anatomy scan, they STILL didn't get a shot of the placental cord so I have to go back again (on 6/22 this time). Ugh. They claim they made "multiple attempts to call me" as if it were my fault. I call b.s. I had 3 missed calls within two minutes of each other, NO MESSAGE, and within five minutes of me leaving anatomy scan round 2. Why the heck would they not leave a message or try again another time?! Ludicrous. Also, I kept asking "Am I all set?" on 5/17 because I wanted to be sure, and they said yes. Incompetence FTW. 

Next appointment after that will be 27+6, and will include the glucose test. Eep.

Five more days of classes, then finals, then DONE! Need to get our butts in gear to sell some stuff at a yard sale and start working on kiddo's room. (Sorry, I guess that's also baby-related.)

Any Questions? 

Both, seasonally, and both with cream and Splenda. However, pregnant coffee habits have been very different. For the first trimester, I really only got Starbucks iced passion tea lemonade (lemonade was my JAM for a while). Hot coffee remains a no-no--I had an accidental sip today and although I did not get nauseous, it went right into the trash. I currently drink decaf iced coffee or half-caf lattes. I've really been enjoying the iced cinnamon almond milk macchiato at Starbucks since they came out with that, so it's been my go-to. Or I get Dunkin' Donuts decaf iced with caramel swirl and skim milk.