GTKY NJ group!

Let's get this board going! 

What is your EDD? Or age of current LO?

What county do you live in? Work in?

How long have you lived in NJ?

Have you found any local mom groups?

Me: 31  DH: 32      <3 DH since 12.2009       Married 08.2013       EDD 12.2017

Re: GTKY NJ group!

• Hey @AMCsquared we're in the same BMB and I have no recollection where in NJ you're from!

My EDD is 12/16, and my DD will be 2 on 12/13. She measured 9 days ahead and was still 7 days late, so considering I don't think I'll give birth before my due date I'll just squeak by having 2 under 2.
    I live in Passaic County, right off exit 153 on the parkway. Originally from Union County. Not working right now, as I have a stage 5 clinger and didn't feel like continually trying to problem-solve so I could figure out how to leave her. I still do makeup for proms and weddings, which is mostly on-location.
    Born-and-raised in NJ, college here as well - only left the state to do theatre a few times. Used to sing for a living; we'll see if I can get out of retirement after baby #2!
    No local mom groups to be found, but I have attended breastfeeding and babywearing meetings in Montclair. 
    Angela

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi guys! Just found out I’m pregnant with baby #2 due in September. I also have a son that turned 3 in November. We just moved to Union County from Houston in October, so not familiar with any local groups :) 
  • Loading the player...